Subject: Adobe, Microsoft, & Macromedia at 90% OFF Retail for Education

From: [email-masked]
Date: 08 Feb 01 10:12:38 AM

Dear Students, Teachers and Staff of K-12 and Higher Education:

COMPUTER PRODUCTS FOR EDUCATION is pleased to offer to you the best prices
on ACADEMIC EDITION SOFTWARE from MICROSOFT, ADOBE, MACROMEDIA and others -
AT UP TO 90% OFF RETAIL PRICES.  If you are a Qualified Education Buyer
(defined below) you can purchase products from CPE at huge discounts during
our Winter 2001 Blow Out Sale!

Qualified Education Buyer include STUDENTS, TEACHERS, STAFF MEMBERS, and
SCHOOLS for K-12 and Higher Education.

Visit www.goCPE.com or call us 800-679-7007 to order any of the products
below.

----------------------
ADOBE:
----------------------
Photoshop 6.0 279.95
LiveMotion 1.0/GoLive 5.0 94.95
Illustrator 9.0 89.95
PageMaker 6.5 Plus 269.95
Premiere 6.0 319.95
Web Collection 3.0 (Photoshop/GoLive/LiveMotion/Illustr) 369.95
Design Collection 3.0 (InDesign/Photoshop/Illustr/Acrobat) 489.95
Dynamic Media Collection 4.0 (AfterEffects/Premiere/Photoshp/Illustr) 539.95
Publishing Collection 9.0 (Acrobat/Illustr/PageMaker/Photoshop) 489.95

----------------------
MACROMEDIA:
----------------------
Web Design Studio 239.95
Dreamweaver 4 99.95
Fireworks 4 99.95
Dreamweaver/Fireworks Studio 149.95
Flash 5.0 99.95
FreeHand 9.0 99.95
Flash/Freehand Studio 149.95

----------------------
MICROSOFT     (K-12 students are NOT eligible to purchase Microsoft
products)
----------------------
Office 2000 Standard 149.95
Office 2000 Professional 189.95
Office 2000 Premium Pack 309.95
Office 2001 Macintosh 219.95
Visual Basic 6.0 94.95
Visual Studio 6.0 Pro 239.95
Windows 2000 Professional 124.95

For school purchases of five(5) or more units, please call 800-679-7007 for
even deeper discounts on license packs.

For hundreds of other software products available from CPE at similar
discounts, visit our website at www.goCPE.com or call us at 800-679-7007.

Academic Edition software is exactly the same as the Full-Retail version
except that it has been deeply discounted for Qualified Education Buyers.
You must be an active faculty member, staff member, or student to purchase
software from CPE.  All purchasers must provide fax-verification of status
as faculty, staff, or student.  After placing your order, you simply fax to
CPE either: (a) a copy of a current picture School I.D. Card or, (b) a
current paycheck stub with an alternative picture I.D. (drivers license,
etc.).  School purchases require a valid school purchase order.  For more
details, visit our web site at www.goCPE.com.

All software sold by CPE is authentic original software from the
manufacturer.  THESE ARE NOT PIRATED COPIES.  ALL SOFTWARE COMES IN ORIGINAL
MANUFACTURER’S BOXES AND INCLUDES A VALID LICENSE.

* CPE is an Authorized Education Reseller for Microsoft, Adobe, Corel,
Symantec, Macromedia and many other major software manufacturers. CPE is the
only national software distributor committed to providing the lowest prices
EXCLUSIVELY to the Education community with the best customer service.

___________________
Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this letter is
not considered "spam" as long as you are provided: 1) true and accurate
information, 2) contact information and, 3) the way to be removed from
future mailings (see below).

To Remove Yourself From This List: reply to this email with the email
address that you would like removed and the word REMOVE in the subject
heading.