Subject: work at home $15-$25 per hour -TNPE

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 06:17:56 -0400 (EDT)

Are you looking for a legitimate job that you can do from your home?  Did you know that 
respected companies really do hire people to do a wide variety of jobs from their homes?  These 
jobs allow you to maintain flexible schedules and earn a great income from the comfort of your 
own house.   These opportunities are the REAL THING!  They are NOT “start your own 
business from home opportunities” or  “Multi Level Marketing” programs.  These are REAL 
JOBS!  If you want to work at home full time, part time, or just to supplement your current 
income, then make sure you visit us at www.op-knocks.com!

Opportunity Knocks is a consulting company that will provide you with current work at home 
jobs listings.    Imagine the employment/classified section of your city newspaper, then imagine 
similar positions offering the opportunity to work at home Nationwide. There are many positions 
available RIGHT NOW including Customer Service, Accounting, Bookkeeping, Sales, 
Engineering, Web Design, Proofreading, Clerical, Administrative, and much more! 

One example of the vast positions available includes answering inbound calls from your home. 
Many companies outsource their customer service to people who want to work from home.  
Instead of having expensive call centers, companies route calls to people in their homes.  This is 
a common practice these days and it is getting more and more popular.  These companies don't 
need to do a lot of advertising, so it is not easy to find a job like this if you don't know where to 
go.  Opportunity Knocks knows which companies have  positions available right now.  Find the 
perfect work at home job NOW!

 Opportunity Knocks will help you open doors 
you never knew existed.  Visit us at www.op-
knocks.com