Subject: netatalk won't let me upload large files

From: Sébastien Sainte-Marie <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 09:51:07 +0200

hi Thomas. thanks for the reply

 >just out of couriosity, is your server also acting as a firewall or
 >does it employ any kind of IP filtering?

I'm gonna check but I've never touched ip filtering or firewall on this 
box.
by the way my kernel is a litlle older, like 2.2.15

 >I don't believe these messages are related to your upload problems

yes but I don't think it helps the whole thing I tried to fix things 
with the module that was there but apparently not loaded.... (thanks to 
Charlie Wood for this one.)

it doesn't change a thing in the client problems and now *ouch*  >_<  
the atalk daemon send me a beautyful speech:

Starting AppleTalk services: eth0: disabled.atalkd: zero interfaces, 
exiting.
bind: Cannot assign requested address
bind: Cannot assign requested address

 >good luck,
 >-Thomas

thanks

Sebastien