Subject: Quark

From: Kalil karamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 14:05:33 +0100

Hi all,

I have lot difficult with QuarkXpress 4.X when I save file, I get an error
like "file is locked"

I use netatalk-1.5pre6-1rh7 on Linux RedHat 7.0

Any idea ?

Kalil

---

From: Wes Yates <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 10:26:43 -0500

>I use netatalk-1.5pre6-1rh7 on Linux RedHat 7.0

Save the file to your desktop, _quit Quark_ and copy the file to the 
server, replacing the old file. That usually works for me. Any "funny 
characters" in the name?

-Wes
-- 

-Wes Yates
[email-masked]
wesyates.homeip.net

The opinions stated in this email are not necessarily those of the 
League of Anti-Semitic Jews.