Subject: Login Problems

From: Floyd Resler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2001 21:38:54 -0400

I am at my wit¹s end on this one.  I have compiled netatalk with the
‹with-shadows flag and I still can¹t log in.  I am using netatalk-1.5pre8
and Linux 7.1.  I don¹t know what else to try.  Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks,
    Floyd

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2001 04:01:16 +0200

Try this:

./configure --enable-redhat --with-pam

then put
/usr/local/etc/pam.d/netatalk
in
/etc/pam.d/

/cheers, Mikko

At 03:38 2001-10-07, you wrote:
>I am at my wit s end on this one.  I have compiled netatalk with the 
>with-shadows flag and I still can t log in.  I am using netatalk-1.5pre8 
>and Linux 7.1.  I don t know what else to try.  Any help would be appreciated.
>
>Thanks,
>     Floyd