Subject: CONFIDENTIAL

From: "ken green kabila" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 04:13:30 +0000

ATTN:
Re Urgent Assistance

Kindly allow me the modesty of introducing myself. I am KEN GREEN
KABILA,
the son of the former head of state/ president of Congo-Kinshasha (then
called Zaire) Mr. Laurent Desire Kabila.

I am contacting you in order to ask for your assistance on this
confidential
Business proposal with full financial benefit for both of us.

Before I go into further details please be informed that I am writing
without any other person(s) pre-knowledge of my contacting you on this
transaction. Therefore I will appreciate same attitude to be maintained
all
through.

I have the sum of USD55Million from a secret sale of Diamond by my
father
before he was assassinated by one of his body guard (Rashid) on January
16th
2001, which I will like you to receive on my behalf due to security
reasons,
as my narration below will explain. But before I continue be well
informed
that your share in this transaction has been calculated at 15% of the
total
sum of USD$55M, 5% for expenses and the rest for my family and me.

My father as a real African traditionalist was a polygamist thereby
having
married so many wives, and my mother being the second wife of my
father, My
stepbrother Joseph, who is the current president of my country, is the
son
of the first wife and he does not have any knowledge about this deal.

Already president Joseph is using his power to colonize all the money
and
private property, which my father left behind for the whole family. Now
my
mother and I are left with nothing in the inheritance of my late
father's
wealth. Our situation is seriously critical that we need your
assistance to
help us receive these funds overseas for proper investment.

Let me quickly assure you the 100% safe proof of this transaction
because
the diamond sales are packaged from the onset in a pattern that shows
no
direct trace or linkage with us (Kabila family). At present the money
is in
cash and is secured in a security company as family treasures, as I
don't
want to deposit the money in a financial institution for fear of the
funds
being confiscated

The consignment will be released within seven (7) days of my being in
receipt of your reply via my email address above only for security
reasons.

I am waiting for your swift and favorable response, and in case you
have any
question(s), do not hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards,
KEN GREEN KABILA.
You can also contact me through this my alternative email
ddress( [email-masked])

_________________________________________________________________
Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com