Subject: Problems with netatalk

From: Metz Thorsten <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 13:20:24 +0100

Hi !
 My name is Thorsten and I have a question .
 I saw that you are a Netatalk-wizard and so I hope you can help me to
 manage my little problem.

 I have restarted my Netatalk-Server and everything seems to work. I can

 choose the volumes with the apple-chooser and they will be mounted
 correctly, but if I mark the entries in the apple-chooser, they won´t
be
 mounted automaticaly at a restart. I use the version 1.3.3.
 So I hope you can help me with your experience.

 Wish U the sunny side of life!

 Thorsten Metz

---

From: Paul Krohn <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 10:34:41 -0700

>  Wish U the sunny side of life!

It seems that the netatalk page at http://umich.edu/~rsug/netatalk still 
contains no pointers to the many more recent versions at 
http://netatalk.sourceforge.net.

1.3.3 has been out of use at most sites for some time. Please try one of 
the 1.5pre- versions. You'll get great new features, like connecting via 
TCP/IP ...

---

From: Mac Conin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 19:51:31 +0200

So does the nortel networks cards. On heavy loads the cards
causing the clients to wait untl infinity which results
in  hanged client

-- 
--schnippe-di-schnipp-- 

mit freundlichen grüssen

-----------------------------------------------------------
Mac Conin                        EUC Online Service GmbH
Geschäftsführer                  Taubengasse 9
[email-masked]                    D 50676 Koeln
http://www.euc.de                HRB Köln 32038
tel : +49-221-923 27 33          fax : +49-221-239 651
-----------------------------------------------------------