Subject: Quark Passport 4.1

From: "Heath Henderson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 06:17:04 -0500

We recently ran the updates for Quark on our 9.x systems.  Once run, Quark
4.1 seemed to run fine, but Passport asks for a Network lockout key instead
of using the USB ones that are in the Blue and White G3 tower.  It looks for
the USB Key, then moves on to the Network key.  Since it never detects the
USB key, I don't know why it is doing this.  It only happened after the
update?

Any ideas?

---

From: "Heath Henderson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 06:17:46 -0500

Any ideas?

---

From: Mac Conin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2001 14:32:40 +0200

when ther system is up disconnect and then reconnect the usb key.
sometimes the system does not recognize the usb key. then start quark

-- 
Mac Conin                    EUC Online GmbH
Geschäftsführer          Taubengasse 9