Subject: atalkd problem

From: Lam Quoc Thanh <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 10:04:35 +0700

Hi all,

I'm using kernel 2.2.14 for powerpc MPC283. After building a kernel 
support appletalk, i got an appletalk.o file with size 34662 bytes. I'm 
using netatalk-1.5pre6-1mdk.ppc.rpm, openssl-0.9.4-3.ppc.rpm and 
pam-0.68-10.ppc.rpm patch file.
My network includes :
- My computer (powerpc MPC823 chip)
- 1 PC Windows 2000NT server with appletalk sharing
- 1 PC Redhat Linux 7.2 with appletalk built in
- 2 PC Mac OS X

After starting atalkd daemon, i use nbplkup and aecho program to check 
netatalk transaction protocol.
With nbplkup, i just see PC Windows 2000NT server but the others don't
With aecho, i can ping PC Windows and the others don't.

On linux 7.2, after running nbplkup i can see PC Windows and 2 PC MAC 
but my computer wasn't

I really don't know what problem. Can you help me ?

Best regards
Tony