Subject: 1.5pre7 compile probs under SUSE 7.1

From: Joe Rhodes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 19:37:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hello gang!

	I'm sure there is an easy answer to this, but I just cannot seem to find
it.  I'm trying to get the latest and greatest netatalk package to build on
an SUSE 7.1 Linux PPC box.  It keeps dying with the cnid sources.  (What is
cnid used for anyway?  Is that part of the DID hashing code?)  Even if I do
the following:

./configure --diable-cnid --enable-lastdid  etc. etc.

I still get the same compiling error.  It looked as though it's having
trouble with the file db.h.  I compiled the latest Berkeley DB package (3.X)
and installed.  That got me only a bit further.  cnid_open.h compiles now,
but cnid_close is still choking.

	If anyone has some insight, I'd be really greatfull.  This should go
together fairly easily once I get past this.

Cheers!
-Joe

_______________________________________________________
Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/