Subject: calculated fild size - 2.HD is not recognized

From: Wolf Drechsel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 09:39:35 +0200

Dear friends,

I couldnt find any answer in faqs etc., maybe this is not a common problem:

I've got one hard disk (hda) with nearly the whole system (freee apx.
350MB), and a second HDD (hdb), mounted on /tmp, about 680 MB of space.

I wanted to use the "tmp"-volume on hdb to store diskimages for burning
CDs, but now netatalk only recognizes the free disk space of hda.

So when I wnt to transfer an image of 500 MB, I get the message "not enough
disk space free", allthough /tmp (hdb) keeps 680 MB free.

Is there some way to teach netatalk recognizing all drives and the
corresponding volumes? - Will netatalk 1.5 improve this?

Thanks and Greetings

WD

************************************************************
# Gesellschaft für fahrgastorientierte Verkehrsplanung b.R.
# Köhnstr. 54   D-90478 Nürnberg
#
# Telephon: 0911/4 71 98 49
# Telefax: 0911/47 39 36
#
# [email-masked]
# www.verkehrsplanung.com
#************************************************************