Subject: Re: okay, so what version should I use with 10.1?

From: "Chris Garrigues" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 10:12:42 -0500

> From:  Chris Garrigues <[email-masked]>
> Date:  Sat, 13 Oct 2001 14:16:26 -0500
>
> > From:  Karen A Swanberg <[email-masked]>
> > Date:  Fri, 12 Oct 2001 09:36:16 -0500 (CDT)
> >
> > If you put your RPM out where it's available to the internet, would you
> > let me know where it is? I'm starting to maintain a FAQ of sorts, and
> > locations of packages,ports,rpm's etc. is one of the sections.
> 
> I want to run it for a little while first, but I'll probably put it on my FTP server 
> Monday or Tuesday.

Well, Wednesday is kinda like Monday or Tuesday, right?

Anyway:

ftp://ftp.vircio.com/pub/netatalk/netatalk-1.5pre8-1.i386.rpm
ftp://ftp.vircio.com/pub/netatalk/netatalk-devel-1.5pre8-1.i386.rpm
ftp://ftp.vircio.com/pub/netatalk/netatalk-1.5pre8-1.src.rpm

My build system is mostly redhat 7.something

I hope these RPMs will work for other people; they do work for me.

Chris

-- 
Chris Garrigues                 http://www.DeepEddy.Com/~cwg/
virCIO                          http://www.virCIO.Com
4314 Avenue C                   
Austin, TX  78751-3709		+1 512 374 0500

  My email address is an experiment in SPAM elimination.  For an
  explanation of what we're doing, see http://www.DeepEddy.Com/tms.html 

    The Greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the
      hijacking of morality by religion.  However valuable -- even
      necessary -- that may have been in enforcing good behavior on
      primitive peoples, their association is now counterproductive.
      Yet at the very moment when they should be decoupled,
      sanctimonious nitwits are calling for a return to morals based
      on superstition.
				--- Arthur C. Clarke