Subject: Client connection reset

From: "Jason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 02:15:27 -0400

After getting the compiling problem earier, I finally fixed the problem by
creating a symlink from rquota.h from another package sitting in another
directory to the /usr/include/rpcsvc. This seems to let netatalk compile.

Now I have another problem, uploading to the server seems to be fine, but
downloading from it seems to be problematic. Small files (<1MB) seems to be
OK, but anything larger seem to produce the log below and the client
connection got reset.

-------------------------------------------------------
Oct 21 01:37:41 localhost afpd[2340]: dsi_stream_read(-1): Connection
reset by peer
Oct 21 01:37:41 localhost afpd[2340]: dsi_stream_write: Broken pipe
Oct 21 01:37:41 localhost afpd[2340]: dsi_stream_write: Broken pipe
Oct 21 01:37:41 localhost afpd[2340]: 84746.12KB read, 85.91KB written
Oct 21 01:37:41 localhost afpd[2340]: Connection terminated
Oct 21 01:37:41 localhost afpd[2340]: server_child[1] 2340 exited 1
------------------------------------------------------

Can anyone suggest some fixes for this problem? (This is on a 1.5pre8)

THANKS!

Jason Lam