Subject: help

From: Trevor Allett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 09:34:15 +0100

can someone remind me how to suspend mail from this list?

TIA
-- 
--
==============================
Trevor Allett
IT Support unit
North Oxfordshire College,
Banbury,
Oxfordshire.	United Kingdom.
=======================================
============================================
This message may contain information which is legally privileged
and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any unauthorised disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of this information is strictly prohibited.
Such notification notwithstanding, any comments or opinions
expressed are those of the originator, not of
North Oxfordshire College and School of Art,
unless otherwise explicitly stated.
=================================================================