Subject: Making guest

From: Gjermund G Thorsen <[email-masked]>
Date: 03 Oct 2001 18:56:30 +0200

I made guestvolume... with no problems, but how do I set which folder guestvolume points to? Now it points to /home , with no read privs, for writing, nor reading.

---

From: Karen A Swanberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 15:17:01 -0500 (CDT)

on 10/03/01, Gjermund G Thorsen wisely declared:

> I made guestvolume... with no problems, but how do I set which folder
> guestvolume points to? Now it points to /home , with no read privs,
> for writing, nor reading.

Have you edited the /usr/local/etc/netatalk/AppleVolumes.default file yet
(the location of that file may change, but that's the default location)?
What are the unix permissions on the folder you want to be the guest
volume?

-Karen

-                                                                  -
    Karen Swanberg | Sys Admin | Dept. of Geology and Geophysics    
206 Pillsbury Hall | 310 Pillsbury Ave. SE | University of Minnesota
     Minneapolis, MN 55455  (612) 624-6541  (612) 625-3819 (f)

              * <---- Tribble   . <--- Tribble.tgz