Subject: This Will Be A Blessing To You

From: mike <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 14:31:44 -1000

Dear Friend & Future Millionaire:
 
  AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV:
 
  Making over half million dollars every 4 to 5 months      from  your
home for an
investment of only $25 U.S. Dollars expense one time
 
   THANKS TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET!
  ==================================================
 
    BE A MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR!!!
  Before you say ''NO WAY'', please read the following.    This is the
letter you have been hearing about on the news lately. Due to the
popularity of this letter on the Internet, a national weekly news program
recently devoted an
entire show to the investigation of this program described below, to see
if it really can make people money. The show also investigated whether or
not the program was legal.
 
  Their findings proved once and for all that there are' 'absolutely NO
Laws prohibiting the participation in the program and if people can follow
the simple instructions, they are bound to make some megabucks with only
$25 out of pocket cost''. DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY &
RESPECT THIS PROGRAM HAS ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER THAN EVER.
 
  This is what one had to say: '' Thanks to this profitable opportunity. I
was approached many times before but each time I passed on it. I am so
glad I finally joined just to see what one could expect in return for the
minimal effort and money required. To my astonishment, I received total $
610,470.00 in 21 weeks, with money still coming in''. Pam Hedland, Fort
Lee, New Jersey.
 
  ==========================================================
 
  Here is another testimonial:  '' This program has been around for a long
time but I never believed in it. But one day when I received this again in
the mail I decided to gamble my $25 on it. I followed the simple
instructions and walaa ..... 3 weeks later the money started to come in.
First month I only made $240.00 but the next 2 months after that I made a
total of $290,000.00. So far, in the past 8 months by re-entering the
program, I have made over $710,000.00 and I am playing it again. The key to
success in this program is to follow the simple steps and NOT change
anything.''
 
     More testimonials later but first,
  ===== PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE ========
  $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
 
  If you would like to make at least $500,000 every 4 to 5 months easily
and comfortably, please read the following...THEN READ IT AGAIN and AGAIN
!!!
 
 $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
 
  FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION BELOW AND YOUR FINANCIAL DREAMS WILL COME
TRUE, GUARANTEED! INSTRUCTIONS:
 
 =====Order all 5 reports shown on the list below =====
 
  For each report, send $5 CASH, THE NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU ARE
ORDERING and YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS to the person whose name appears ON THAT
LIST next to the report. MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE
TOP LEFT CORNER in case of any mail problems.
 
===== When you place your order, make sure you order each of the 5
reports.  You will need all 5 reports so that you can save them on your
computer and  resell them. YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X 5=$25.00.
 
  Within a few days you will receive, vie e-mail, each of the 5 reports
from these 5 different individuals. Save them on your computer so they
will be accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of people who will order
them from you. Also make a floppy of these reports and keep it on your
desk in case something happens to your computer.
 
  IMPORTANT - DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed next to
each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other than what is
instructed below in step '' 1 through 6 '' or you will lose out on
majority of your profits. Once you understand the way this works, you will
also see how it does not work if you change it. Remember, this method has
been tested, and if you alter it, it will NOT work !!!   So Do Not  try to
change anything other
than what is instructed. Because if you do, it  will not work for you.  
Remember, we are depending on God's Blessing on all who participate and we
strongly suggest that you give to your church a tithe as God Blesses You.!!!
 
1.... After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this advertisement and
REMOVE the name & address of the person in REPORT # 5. This person has
made it through the cycle and is no doubt counting their fortune.
 
2.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 4 down TO  REPORT  # 5.
 
3.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 3 down TO   REPORT # 4.
 
4.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 2 down TO REPORT   # 3. 
 
5.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 1 down TO    REPORT # 2
 
6.... Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT # 1Position.
 
 PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name & address ACCURATELY!
 
 ============================================================
 
 **** Take this entire letter, with the modified list of names, and save
it on your computer. DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES. Save this on a disk as
well just in case if you lose any data. To assist you with marketing your
business on the internet, the 5 reports you purchase will provide you with
invaluable marketing information which includes how to send bulk e-mails
legally, where to find thousands of free classified ads and much more.
There are 2 Primary methods to get this venture going:
 
  METHOD # 1: BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY
============================================================
  Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, and
we will assume You and those involved send out only 5,000 e-mails each.
Let's also assume that the mailing receive only a 0.2%response (the
response could
be much better but lets just say it is only0.2%. Also many people will send
out hundreds of thousands of e-mails instead of only 5,000 each).
Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000 e-mails.
 
  With a 0.2% response, that is only 10 orders for report #1. Those 10
people responded by sending out  5,000        e-mails each for a total of
50,000. Out of those 50,0      e-mails only 0.2% responded with orders.
That's = to 100
people responded and ordered Report # 2.  Those 100 people mail out 5,000
e-mails each for a total of 500,000         e-mails. The 0.2% response to
that is 1000 orders for Report #3.
 
  Those 1000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 5 million
e-mails sent out. The 0.2% response to that is 10,000 orders for Report # 4.
 
  Those 10,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of
50,000,000 (50 million) e-mails.
  The 0.2% response to that is 100,000 orders for Report # 5 THAT'S
100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH=$500,000.00 (half million).
 
  Your total income in this example is: 1..... $50 +2..... $500 + 3.....
$5,000 + 4..... $50,000 + 5..... $500,000 ........Grand Total=$555,550.00
 
  NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGURE OUT THE WORST
POSSIBLE RESPONSES AND NO MATTER HOW YOU CALCULATE IT, YOU WILL STILL MAKE
A LOT OF MONEY !
 ============================================================
 
  REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE ORDER OUT OF 5,000 YOU
MAILED TO. Dare to think for a moment what would happen if everyone or
half or even one 4th of those people mailed 100,000 e-mails each or more?
There are over 150 million people on the Internet worldwide and counting.
Believe me, many people will do just that, and more!
 
   METHOD # 2 :  BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET
============================================================
 
 Advertising on the net is very  inexpensive and there are hundreds of
FREE places to advertise. Placing a lot of free ads on the Internet will
easily get a larger response. We strongly suggest you start with Method #
1 and add METHOD # 2 as you go along. For every $5 you receive, all you
must do is e-mail them the Report they ordered. That's it. Always provide
same day service on all orders.
 
  This will guarantee that the e-mail they send out with your name and
address on it, will be prompt because they can not advertise until they
receive the report.
 
  ==================AVAILABLE REPORTS =====================
 
  ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY. Notes: Always send $5 cash
(U.S. CURRENCY) for each Report. Checks NOT accepted. Make sure the cash
is concealed by wrapping it in at least 2 sheets of paper or aluminum
foil. On one of those sheets of paper,  Write the NUMBER & the NAME of the
Report you are ordering, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS and your name and postal
address.
 
          PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW
    =================================================
  REPORT # 1:  The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free  on the Net
 
 Order Report #1 from:
 
  Mike Ambler
  1436 Auauki Street
  Kailua, Hawaii 96734
  USA
 ____________________________________________________________
 
  REPORT # 2: "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk e-mail on the Net"
 
 Order Report # 2 from:
 
  TJC
  PO Box 1241
  Kailua, Hawaii 96734
  USA
  ___________________________________________________________________
  REPORT # 3: "Secret to Multilevel Marketing on the Net"
  Order Report # 3 from:
 
  J. Fultz
  P.O. BOX 88065
  Honolulu, Hawaii 96830
  USA
 ____________________________________________________________
 
  REPORT # 4: "How to Become a Millionaire Utilizing MLM & the Net"
  Order Report # 4 from:
 
  J. Adviento
  1523 Piikoi St. Apt #2
  Honolulu, Hawaii 96822
  USA
  ____________________________________________________________
 
  REPORT #5: "How to Send Out 0ne Million e-mails for Free"
  Order Report # 5 from:
 
  A. Tiangha
  95 Templeridge Close  N.E.
  Calgary, Alberta  T1Y 4E1
  Canada
  ============================================================
 
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
  Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:
 
 ==== If you do not receive at least 10 orders for Report #1 within 2
weeks, continue sending e-mails until you do.
 
 ==== After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after that you should
receive 100 orders or more for REPORT # 2. If you did not, continue
advertising or sending e-mails until you do.
 
 ==== Once you have received 100 or more orders for Report # 2, YOU CAN
RELAX, because the system is already working for you, and the cash will
continue to roll in ! THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Every time your name is
moved down on the list, you are placed in front of a Different report.
 
  You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which report people are
ordering from you. IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE MORE INCOME SEND ANOTHER BATCH
OF E-MAILS AND START THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN. There is NO LIMIT to the
income you can generate from this  business !!!
 
 ============================================================
 
  FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM: You have just
received information that can give you financial freedom for the rest of
your life, with NO RISK and JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT. You can make more
money in the next few weeks and months than you have ever imagined. Follow
the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do Not change it in any way. It works
exceedingly well as it is now.
 
  Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report after you have put
your name and address in Report #1 and moved others to #2...........# 5 as
instructed above. One of the people you send this to may send out 100,000 or
more e-mails and your name will be on every one of them. Remember though,
the more you send out the more potential customers you will reach. So my
friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials and opportunity
to become financially independent. IT IS UP TO YOU NOW!
 
 ======================== MORE TESTIMONIALS ==============
 
  " My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody and I live in Chicago. I am an
accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make pretty good money.
When I received this program I grumbled to Jody about receiving
''junkmail''. I made fun of the whole thing, spouting my knowledge of the
population and percentages involved. I ''knew'' it wouldn't work. Jody
totally ignored my supposed intelligence and few days later she jumped in
with both feet. I made merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay the old
''I told you so'' on
her when the thing didn't work. Well, the laugh was on me!Within 3 weeks
she had received 50 responses. Within the next 45 days she had received
total $ 147,200.00......all cash! I was shocked. I have joined Jody in
her''hobby''.
        Mitchell Wolf M.D., Chicago, Illinois
 ============================================================
 
    '' Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my
mind to participate in this plan. But conservative that I am, I decided
that the initial investment was so little that there was just no way that I
wouldn't get enough orders to at least get my money back''. '' I was
surprised when I found my medium size post office box crammed with orders.
I made $319,210.00 in the first 12 weeks. The nice thing about this deal
is that it does not matter where people live. There simply isn't a better
investment with a faster return and so big''.
             Dan Sondstrom, Alberta, Canada
============================================================ 
  '' I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I
wondered if I should have given it a try. Of course, I had no idea who to
contact to get another copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mailed again
by someone
else.........11 months passed then it luckily came again...... I did not
delete this one! I made more than $490,000 on my first try and all the
money came within 22 weeks''.
             Susan De Suza, New York, N.Y.
 ============================================================
 
  '' It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money with
little cost to you. I followed the simple instructions carefully and
within 10 days the money started to come in. My first month I made  $ 20,
560.00 and by the end of  third month my total cash count was $
362,840.00. Life is beautiful, Thanx to internet''.
         Fred Dellaca, Westport, New Zealand
 
 ============================================================
 
  ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM
 
 ============================================================
 
  If you have any questions of the legality of this program, contact the
Office of Associate Director for Marketing Practices, Federal Trade
Commission, Bureau of Consumer Protection, Washington, D.C.(A05)
> ============================================================   

---------------------------------------------------------
AD: 
   Email Spider Easy: Targeted Email Address Search and Extract Expert
   http://www.emailspidereasy.com
----------------------------------------------------------