Subject: Request for Volunteer: Solaris needs help!

From: Steve Freitas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 18:20:05 -0800

Hi,

There's an unresolved show-stopper bug on Solaris with Netatalk 1.5rc.
Namely, disk space reporting provides the wrong numbers, which are
sufficiently extreme to prevent proper operation. Can someone volunteer to
track this bug down and fix it?

Steve

---

From: Joe Clarke <[email-masked]>
Date: 10 Dec 2001 22:35:35 -0500

> track this bug down and fix it?

Steve, I know this problem was brought up at the first IRC meeting, but
could you describe it again, citing exactly where the errors occur, how
big your filesystem actually is, and how big afpd is reporting it is?  I
think I've found a problem, but I want to be sure.  Also, I assume
you're using Solaris 64-bit, correct?  I'm testing with a 64-bit Solaris
8 machine which I do not have root on.

Joe

> 
> Steve
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Netatalk-devel mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/netatalk-devel
>

---

From: Steve Freitas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 20:03:18 -0800

> 8 machine which I do not have root on.

Hi Joe,

I don't actually have the problem, I'm just prodding about it. Paul Krohn is
the bug reporter of record, although a couple of others reported it as well.
I'd have to check the compile party log to see.

Paul, can you help Joe out?

Steve