Subject: path problem... it does not install to /etc/atalk !!!

From: Thomas Baumann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 10:01:02 -0000

How do I compile netatalk to make it install in
/etc/atalk ....

when performing
./configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc/atalk --datadir=/etc/atalk
--bindir=/usr/bin --sbindir=/usr/sbin --sharedstatedir=/etc/atalk
--mandir=/usr/share/man --infodir=/usr/share/info
--program-transform-name=atalk --enable-shared=yes --enable-static=yes
--enable-suse --enable-fhs --with-pam --with-ssl-dir=/usr
--with-shadow --with-tcp-wrappers --with-did=last --with-flock-locks
--with-msg-dir=/etc/atalk/msg

it installs it in /etc/netatalk

WHY ???

thank you all

- tom

---

From: Sebastian Rittau <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 16:10:17 +0100

> How do I compile netatalk to make it install in

Replace...

> ./configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc/atalk --datadir=/etc/atalk
                            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
this by

  --sysconfdir=/etc --with-pkgconfdir=/etc/netatalk

> --enable-suse --enable-fhs --with-pam --with-ssl-dir=/usr
                ^^^^^^^^^^^^
Remove this also.

> it installs it in /etc/netatalk

 - Sebastian