Subject: printer doesn't work anymore

From: Claus Atzenbeck <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 17:08:47 +0100 (CET)

It used to work, but now I am not able to print anymore.

I have netatalk-1.4.99-0.20001108mdk installed.
My Mac is running MacOS 8.6

My papd.conf has several entries like this:

HL-1250 (save 25%):\
        :pr=|/usr/bin/lpr -Ps25:op=claus:\
        :pd=file:/usr/share/cups/model/Brother/HL-1250-hl1250.ppd:

My netatalk.conf has the line:
AFPD_UAMLIST="-U uams_clrtxt.so"

I used to have a secure connection, but after I changed my password on
Linux, I didn't get a connection to my Linux box anymore, although I
deleted afppasswd file and created a new one.

Now, I can access my Linux box (but insecure), but the printer doesn't
work anymore.

The only thing what happens is that my Linux box gets an empty file to
my printer.

Please give me some help. What could be wrong?
Thanks so much!