Subject: chown -1/0

From: "Devin Lee Drew" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 08:36:22 -0800

Greetings,
Things seem to be working fine, but syslog records the following message
exactly 2 seconds after a user successfully logs in. Im running 1.5b3 on rh7.0
with updates. Any ideas? I saw some mention of this in November, but no
resolution was offered. It was stated in that thread that chown -1/0 was
rather strange thing to see.

afpd[pid]: setdirowner: chown -1/0 .AppleDouble/.Parent: Operation not
permitted

I use a umask of 002, all users are in the same group, and users access both
their home directories 
#stat username
Access: (0700/drwx------) 

and a public domain volume
#stat public-domain
Access: (2770/drwxrws---)

any help is much appreciated,

Devin