Subject: Bad ATP request

From: Richard Goldberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 11:18:47 -0500 (EST)

Hi all,

Starting last week, we are all of the sudden getting lots of the
following error in our log files

	Mar  2 11:06:47 hostname papd[10750]: Bad ATP request!

We have made no changes in our atalk config in the past few weeks.

What does this mean, and whay would it start all of the sudded.

Thanks

***************************** **************************************
*Rick Goldberg              * *                                    *
*Graduate Student           * * "I never wanted to be average,     *
*Computer Science Dept      * *   because when you are average you *
*York University            * *   are just as far from the top as  *
*Toronto, Canada            * *   you are from the bottom."        *
[email-masked]             * *              -Stan Cottrell-       *
*www.cs.yorku.ca/~rickg     * *                                    *
***************************** **************************************
     "If you don't invest very much, the defeat doesn't hurt,
             But winning isn't very exciting."