Subject: afpd problem with netatalk-1.5pre5

From: Honza Fikar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 16:51:03 +0100

Hello,

I've recently updated the netatalk package of my linux-ppc to version
1.5pre5 and I'm no more able to mount any volume from other Mac machine.
The authentication is ok (works also for guest) and then afpd exits with
127.  On the Mac side I get error message "lost connection to server".
Am I missing something?

Mar 20 16:45:51 igamac84 afpd[1874]: ASIP session:548(2) from
128.178.179.134:2048(0)
Mar 20 16:45:51 igamac84 afpd[1762]: server_child[1] 1874 done
Mar 20 16:45:57 igamac84 afpd[1875]: ASIP session:548(2) from
128.178.179.134:2049(0)
Mar 20 16:45:57 igamac84 afpd[1875]: randnum/rand2num login: honza
Mar 20 16:45:58 igamac84 afpd[1875]: login honza (uid 500, gid 500)
Mar 20 16:45:59 igamac84 afpd[1762]: server_child[1] 1875 exited 127
Mar 20 16:46:02 igamac84 afpd[1876]: ASIP session:548(2) from
128.178.179.134:2050(0)
Mar 20 16:46:02 igamac84 afpd[1762]: server_child[1] 1876 done
Mar 20 16:46:04 igamac84 afpd[1877]: ASIP session:548(2) from
128.178.179.134:2051(0)
Mar 20 16:46:04 igamac84 afpd[1877]: login noauth
Mar 20 16:46:04 igamac84 afpd[1877]: login nobody (uid 99, gid 99)
Mar 20 16:46:06 igamac84 afpd[1762]: server_child[1] 1877 exited 127

Best regards
Honza