Subject: Extended logging

From: Christian Jaeger <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 03:58:55 +0100

Hello

[I'm new to this list but I've quickly looked over the list archive]

I need a log of all write actions of netatalk to the filesystem. I.e. 
after each *finished* write of a file there should be a line in the 
log telling the file name, and I need also each file 
move/rename/remove to be listed.

I would prefer a dedicated log over the syslog mechanism.

It's because I have to post-process the files. I Haven't found 
anything like this so far.

Thanks
Christian Jaeger

---

From: Christian Jaeger <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 15:26:15 +0100

I can probably code the required log stuff into netatalk myself. 
Before I do that I want to be sure I don't do something needless.

chj

At 3:58 Uhr +0100 21.9.2001, Christian Jaeger wrote:
>I need a log of all write actions of netatalk to the filesystem. 
>I.e. after each *finished* write of a file there should be a line in 
>the log telling the file name, and I need also each file