Subject: Can't get 1.4b2+asun2.1.3 working properly

From: "David J. Topper" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2001 18:48:47 -0400

Hi folks,

A few main problems:

1.  I can't get this thing to TCP wrap.  Everything else on my box works
fine with wrappers except Netatalk, which just lets anybody in.  I
commented out the line in the toplevel Makefile.  Still no dice.  It
points to /usr/inlucde which is where all the .h's it needs should be.

2.  Logging in.  I can only log in as guest.  I do have the -DSHADOWPW
option set in the afpd makefile.  I'm running a Slackware box with md5
passwords.  Slackware doesn't use PAM as far as I know.

3.  Printing.  I won't go there now.  #1 an #2 are enough to chew on.

Any advice / input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

DT
--
Technical Director, Virginia Center for Computer Music
http://www.people.virginia.edu/~djt7p
(804) 924-7355