Subject: 1.5 rc2

From: Chuck Liebow <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2002 21:24:13 -0500

I amcurrently running 1.5 release candidate at home with high degree of
success. Working the bugs out of my system. I find i must run in
promiscuous and multicast mode, and run init.d/atalk after eth0 is up to
make it work. Any suggestions welcomed. Chuck Liebow IT Ellsworth School
System Maine.

---

From: Steve Freitas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2002 18:43:12 -0800

What kind of ethernet card are you using? A number of cards, including
Intel's eepro100 have multicast issues.

> From: Chuck Liebow <[email-masked]>
> Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2002 21:24:13 -0500
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: 1.5 rc2
> Resent-From: [email-masked]
> Resent-Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 21:30:14 -0500 (EST)
>