Subject: Can't compile

From: "Henrik" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 11:47:31 +0100

Hello.

When I try to compile netatalk-1.4b2+asun2.1.3 it ends with an error:

..........DB2INCPATH="${DB2INCPATH}" \ afpd
make[4]: Entering directory `/usr/src/netatalk-1.4b2+asun2.1.3/etc/afpd'
gcc -DNEED_QUOTACTL_WRAPPER -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -fsigned-char
-Wunused -Wuninitialized -I../../include -DAPPLCNAME -c -o unix.o unix.c
unix.c:26: conflicting types for `quotactl'
/usr/include/linux/quota.h:205: previous declaration of `quotactl'
make[4]: *** [unix.o] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/netatalk-1.4b2+asun2.1.3/etc/afpd'
make[3]: *** [all] Error 2
....

I have Linux 2.4.2
I have tried the precompiled netatalk without shadow. I can't get it to
work, so that is no option.

Please help me.

Best regards
Henrik