Subject: Server Setup

From: "Ashley M. Kirchner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 13:27:05 -0600

I'm trying to install netatalk on my Linux server and I'm a bit lost
when it comes to properly configuring it.  I have a locally mounted
drive (as /srv4 ) that I would like to become publicly available on the
entire Appletalk Zone.  All clients connect as guests, and everyone must
have read/write access to that directory - and *only* that directory.
They should not be able to see anything else on the Linux server.

--
H | Hi, I'm currently out of my mind.  Please leave a message.  BEEEEP!
  +--------------------------------------------------------------------
  Ashley M. Kirchner <mailto:[email-masked]>   .   303.442.6410 x130
  Director of Internet Operations / SysAdmin    .     800.441.3873 x130
  Photo Craft Laboratories, Inc.            .     3550 Arapahoe Ave, #6
  http://www.pcraft.com ..... .  .    .       Boulder, CO 80303, U.S.A.

---

From: Mac Conin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 21:47:09 +0200

what version ?

-- 
Mac Conin                    EUC Online GmbH
Geschäftsführer          Taubengasse 9

---

From: "Ashley M. Kirchner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 13:56:30 -0600

> what version ?

    Ah, sorry.  I installed netatalk from RedHat's powertools CD:

      RedHat: 7.1
    Netatalk: 1.5pre2-6

    Thank you.