Subject: corrupted PostScript files

From: Axel Rose <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 17:37:47 +0200

Hello all,

just wondering whether it's a unique problem here.

When printing through papd/lpd to a PostScript file I observe
corruption.

To be more exact - the files prematurely end within a TrueType font
definition. This is reproducible. The workaround is to use "Page Setup
..." in the Mac application and change the PostScript settings. It
doesn't matter how to change them. It's only important to confirm the
dialog.

I suppose a problem in PAP queries because there is never a problem to
print directly to a PAP printer. This happens from many Mac clients.

Any idea?

Best, Axel.

-- 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Axel Rose, Springer & Jacoby Digital GmbH & Co. KG, mailto:[email-masked]
  pub PGP key 1024/A21CB825 E0E4 BC69 E001 96E9  2EFD 86CA 9CA1 AAC5
  "... denn alles, was entsteht, ist wert, daß es zugrunde geht ..."