Subject: 1.5 release candidate needs volunteers

From: Steve Freitas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 13:40:40 -0800

Hi everybody,

The developers are working towards a 1.5 release. The focus now is on making
sure that 1.5 compiles easily on all supported platforms. The plan is for
volunteers who will compile on a given platform to meet on an IRC channel at
9 am Pacific U.S. time on Saturday, November 24th, and we will work all the
compilation kinks out then. Shortly thereafter, 1.5 will be released.

We need a volunteer for Solaris! So if you have experience compiling
Netatalk on Solaris and are available on the aforementioned date, please
volunteer.

Now, here are the platforms we're currently covering: Linux (Mandrake,
Redhat, Debian, SuSE), FreeBSD, OpenBSD, Tru64, Irix. We need a Solaris
volunteer, and volunteers for any platform anybody else cares about (e.g.
LinuxPPC, Mac OS X, NetBSD, Ultrix, etc.)

So please respond to me soon if you can help.

Thanks!

Steve Freitas

---

From: Steve Freitas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 21:36:40 -0800

We've gotten enough Solaris volunteers. Thanks everybody!

Steve