Subject: a newbie question

From: Mac Conin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 17:06:00 +0100

Hi ,

where can I find an archive of these emails?

(I know - it's not a tricky question, but...)

-- 
--schnipp-- 

best regards
-----------------------------------------------------------
Mac Conin                        EUC Online Service GmbH
[email-masked]
http://www.euc.de

---

From: Karen A Swanberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 10:28:57 -0600 (CST)

http://endofdays.rs.itd.umich.edu/~tombeau/netatalk/mail.html
ftp://terminator.rs.itd.umich.edy/unix/netatalk

and for threaded:

http://www.umich.edu/~rsug/netatalk/archive/admin/

-Karen

> (I know - it's not a tricky question, but...)

*                                                     *
Karen Swanberg              |                         
Network Admin.              | Error: Sector not found-- 
Dept. of Geology/Geophysics |search behind couch? (Y/N)
206 Pillsbury Hall          |                         
310 Pillsbury Ave. SE       |                         
University of Mn            |  Enter any 11-digit prime
Minneapolis, MN 55455       |     number to continue...
(612) 624-6541              |                         
*                                                     *

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 18:05:12 -0500

> http://endofdays.rs.itd.umich.edu/~tombeau/netatalk/mail.html

This is the URL to the mock-up of what an up-to-date netatalk homepage
would look like.  It's a mock-up because it is not up-to-date.  Someone
should create a nice, up-to-date netatalk home page, complete with fancy
graphics, a current FAQ, and many references to the version of netatalk that
is in active development.  We'd certainly point netatalk.org at such a
site.  The above site is none of these things.  It's pretty tho, in my
opinion.

> ftp://terminator.rs.itd.umich.edy/unix/netatalk

This is actually:

    ftp://rsug.itd.umich.edu/unix/netatalk

BTW, if someone else wanted to run the netatalk admins mailing list, I 
would be
happy to give them, completely free of charge, the last 9 or so years of
mailing list archives to start indexing.  [email-masked] (in 
addition
to [email-masked] or some other clever address that the new
maintainer wanted) could point at this new mailing list resender.

:wes