Subject: how to retrict the number of connection to one per user

From: Damien MATTEI <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 17:09:11 +0000

hello it's me again on the mailing list!

but just for a simple advice... this time
i have users that connect to read their mail with eudora from one host
and after they forget the connection and connect from an other causing
problems with eudora as the mail setting are on the netatalk server, so
i want to restrict the number of connection to one at a time per user on
the same share, is it possible?
i don't want to restrict the whole number of connection but only when
the afpd fork each time the same user connect again...
i want to avoid this sort of output:
dquincey 28222  1196  0 11:04 ?        00:00:00 afpd -c 75 -n
Data-IAG-linux
dquincey 29803  1196  0 16:50 ?        00:00:00 afpd -c 75 -n
Data-IAG-linux
root     29813 27315  0 16:53 pts/0    00:00:00 ps -ef

any idea ?
-- 
MATTEI Damien					Phone: +33 (0)4 93 37 76 66
C.N.R.S / U.N.S.A				Fax:   +33 (0)4 93 53 30 71
UMR 6549 Instabilite & Alterations des Genomes	E-mail: [email-masked]
Faculte de Medecine - Avenue de Valombrose - 06107 NICE Cedex 2 - France