Subject: 1.56 versus 1.58

From: Mac Conin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 09:31:31 +0100

Hi everyone

...back to the list ...

we'are running happily (nearly) netatlk. 1.56 on with suse and an ibm netfinity-server.

Are there any benefits that makes real sense changing the (running)
system to 1.58?

-- 

best regards

____________________________________________________________

Mac Conin                        Taubengasse 9
EUC Online Service GmbH          D 50676 Koeln
                                 tel : +49-221-923 27 33
http://www.euc.de                fax : +49-221-239 651

---

From: Thomas Schierle <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 21:19:06 +0100

Looks like you are running Netatalk as provided by the
SuSE 7.3 distro? (patched 1.5pre6 CVS checkout)

You might want to provide some pointers onto problems you're
experiencing and compile time options used, otherwise nobody
knows if pre8 would eventually do better for you.

-Thomas

-- 
Thomas Schierle, Munich, Germany

PGP key [DSS/DH] 0xA23CDA1D available at various public key servers