Subject: netatalk for freebsd

From: bobby cheema <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 03:05:38 -0700

I am new to netatalk please help me from wherei can get netatalk for 
freebsd and how to install it

thank you very much in advance

bobby

---

From: jeff <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2001 09:22:36 -0400

> thank you very much in advance

The most recent version is netatalk 1.5pre6, which is available at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/netatalk/ . There is no FreeBSD binary
build available there, so you will have to download and compile the
sources.

There are very old versions available at freebsd.org, but I've just sent
them an email asking them to package up the newest version of netatalk,
so there may be a binary package available shortly.

Thanks,
jeff

---

From: charlie wood <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2001 09:25:08 -0700

get it here:

http://netatalk.sourceforge.net/

</charlie>

-------original message-------

> From: bobby cheema <[email-masked]>
> Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 03:05:38 -0700
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: netatalk for freebsd
> Resent-From: [email-masked]
> Resent-Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 23:08:02 -0400 (EDT)
>