Subject: junk mails

From: Carsten Neumann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 01:39:01 +0100

It would be nice if people would think before posting garbage mails with those meaningful subjects
like "remove" to the list.

Thank you

	Carsten

---

From: Michael Sierchio <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 17:00:19 -0800

> like "remove" to the list.

Requests to be removed from the list should first be met with scathing, humiliating
invective, such as:  "Remove WHAT?  The old rags you're keeping in your head instead
of brains?!?"   

Read and weep.  From http://www.umich.edu/~rsug/netatalk/mailing.html

The following have been set up for netatalk support.

  [email-masked]

The first is for reporting bugs. This is the mail address of the netatalk development team at umich. If you're reporting bugs, you
MUST use the format provided in the BUGS file! 

  [email-masked]

This list consists of general discussion of netatalk. The list is automated and unmoderated, making a large community of
netatalk administrators accessible. It is a fairly active list. Members of netatalk-admins will also receive netatalk-release
mail. There is no need to subscribe to both lists. You can join (or resign from) this list by sending mail to
[email-masked] with the word 'subscribe' or 'unsubscribe' in the "Subject" header. The list-server is not
majordomo.