Subject: unsubcribe

From: "Mike Soong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 10:58:54 +0800

Please unsubcribe me from the mailing list.

Thank you.

*******************************************************************************************************
All e-mails originating from financialzoo have been scanned for 
known viruses using MailScan version 2.

This email (including any attachments) is intended for the use of the individual or entity
named above and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, or, being the
intended recipient, you do not receive the entirety of this email, please notify us
immediately by telephone at +603-7957 9622 or by return e-mail.
 
WARNING: This email has not been encrypted or transmitted via a secure link, and is
subject to the usual hazards of Internet communication. We do not guarantee the
inviolability or integrity of the contents of this email, nor do we guarantee that there has
been no unauthorised interception or modification of this email whilst in transit. Whilst
every effort has been made to ensure that this email is free from computer viruses and
other malicious code, we are unable to accept responsibility for any loss or damage
caused by or attributable to any such malicious code attached to or infecting this email.
*******************************************************************************************************