Subject: afps connection refused HELP!!

From: marco a <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 22:50:26 -0400

i installed netatalk and it seem to be nice :
my linuxbox shared disk mount on the mac !
just one thing : the name dont appears in the chooser list...
i mount it with the ip...  fine

know i want to mount a mac volume in the linuxbox...
more dificult for me... im very newbie...
afpfs is correctly insered (i think... the way i use to verifie is to
insmod another time afpfs... he says :already insered...)
afptest find 3 servers all in my linuxbox... no remote... but the mac is
running with appleshare, tcp/ip, appletalk, i have no problem to mount
my volume on another mac...

afpmount says : cant find server

i have two ethernet pcmcia devices, one for the internet, the other for
my localnetwork.

how to surely know the mac server name ? (i know it,s a stupid question
but quite usefull for me)

is there a special directory to move the afpfs folder/files

i try nbplkup too, no more results

can you help me ??