Subject: (XXX) Request for CPM on Zlobecsport

From: "zlobecsport" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 22:57:27 +0200

We
need sponsors!

ZlobecsportAMATEURS
Summary

Banner Advertising on Zlobecsportamateurs

Increase your site's revenue and grow your business online

Join one of the best quality branded site on the Web

Receive an average of twice as many quality clicks per month!!

Take me to the top: Position yourself
as the #1

Email or phone one of Zlobecsport specialists to find out about banner
advertising

http://www.zlobecsport-amateurs.com

Site
Description

If you
are here to see only hardcore porn, you are at the wrong website.
This site is dedicated to the lovers of vintage, girdles,
toes and feet, extreme heels, rubber, sm, latex, toys, spanking
and more. Find your fetish here! You won't find pussy-in-your-face
shots only. This site is sophisticated and classy.

The radical
developments may demand radical questions. Can artistic intention
and the theatermakers' desire to design a presentation find
their continuation on the Internet stage? What does a stage
set look like on the Net?

Site
Features

• INTERNET WHORE - theatrical sex performances on the
Internet stage / Photos of this whore are taken every four
or five weeks. If you have any ideas what should happen to
Annie next time please write to [email-masked]. Please
send your comments and always remember: she just lives to
show you her tits, her cumholes and whatever you want to see
- for your pleasure!!! See that and more in Zlobecsport art
GALLERY

• Stylish
Bondage and S&M... Elegant bondage: "Lastly, she
had on black leather gloves with bracelets over the gloves
that matched her black and gold Chanel earings. In one of
her gloved hands she clutched a fabulous 36" square Bulgari
scarf that had been neatly folded."

•ESCORT
SERVICES: Check prices in Russia, Argentina, Brazil,
Croatia...

•Thousands of daily FREE hardcore Videos: We have
hand-picked them for being the best quality sites available
and think you'll enjoy them all!

Find
all that and more FOR FREE!!!!

Unique
Advertising Opportunity

ZlobecsportAMATEURS is considered “the” place to find the best
erotica and art content on the Internet.

• Rich Media Enabled: ZlobecsportAMATEURS can accept banners
created with HTML, Java, ShockWave, VRML and other advanced
technologies.

Click-through rates for ads are high on ZlobecsportAMATEURS
(typically between 4-8%).

Site
Statistics

Monthly Ad Impressions:
379,500

Monthly Unique Visitors: 60,000

Average Visit Length: 5.42 minutes

Current
Sponsorship Packages

Customized Sponsorships are available on all Select sites.

•
ZlobecsportAMATEURS Enter Page, Home Page, New Entries and
Gallery Page

Rate
Card

Targeting
ZlobecsportAMATEURS - $10 CPM (Cost per thousand banner impressions)

All payments should be made payable to Zlobecsport

(There is a minimum purchase of 5,000 impressions).

Contact
Information

Goran Radevski

Efsier 55

Zagreb, HR 10000

Croatia

Phone: 385-1-3631-699

Fax: 385-1-3631-699

Email: [email-masked]