Subject: Compiling error: parse error before `size_t'

From: Eric Long <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 11:12:34 -0600

Originally, I had a TCP/IP issue, but I have managed to further screw things
up.  After realizing I applied the free space calculation patch twice, I
decided to just start over.

I now get the following compile error:

===>  Building for netatalk-1.4b2
Making all for freebsd...
cd ../../libatalk; make   CC="gcc"  ADDLIBS="-lcrypt" DEFS="-DBSD4_4"
OPTOPTS="-
O2"  SBINDIR="/usr/local/atalk/etc" BINDIR="/usr/local/atalk/bin"
RESDIR="/usr/l
ocal/atalk/etc"  ETCDIR="/usr/local/atalk/etc" LIBDIR="/usr/local/atalk/lib"
INC
DIR="/usr/local/atalk/include"  DESTDIR="/usr/local/atalk" AFSDIR=""
KRBDIR="" a
ll
cd asp; make   CC="gcc" DEFS="-DBSD4_4"  OPTOPTS="-O2"
gcc -p -DBSD4_4 -O2 -I../../include -c asp_getsess.c
In file included from asp_getsess.c:7:
/usr/include/sys/signal.h:163: parse error before `size_t'
/usr/include/sys/signal.h:163: warning: no semicolon at end of struct or
union
/usr/include/sys/signal.h:165: parse error before `}'
*** Error code 1

Stop.

This worked for me yesterday, I'm not sure what has happened between then
and now.  Any suggestions?

-Eric