Subject: .dmg files in AppleVolumes.system

From: "Chris Garrigues" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 17:42:46 -0500

Would be nice to add this to AppleVolumes.system:

.dmg      "devi"  "ddsk"      UDIF device image              Disk Copy

-- 
Chris Garrigues                 http://www.DeepEddy.Com/~cwg/
virCIO                          http://www.virCIO.Com
4314 Avenue C                   
Austin, TX  78751-3709		+1 512 374 0500

  My email address is an experiment in SPAM elimination.  For an
  explanation of what we're doing, see http://www.DeepEddy.Com/tms.html 

    The Greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the
      hijacking of morality by religion.  However valuable -- even
      necessary -- that may have been in enforcing good behavior on
      primitive peoples, their association is now counterproductive.
      Yet at the very moment when they should be decoupled,
      sanctimonious nitwits are calling for a return to morals based
      on superstition.
				--- Arthur C. Clarke