Subject: Timestamps

From: Lance Levsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 15:21:47 -0600

One of the turnkeys we dropped off at a clients has developed a timestamp 
problem. Quark images that are being served from the Netatalk server all came 
up as being modified in Quark. The only thing that changed was daylight 
savings.

Does anyone recognize this and is it a Netatalk prb or a Mac problem?

Cheers,
-- 
Lance Levsen,
Product Innovation
PWGroup - S'toon.

---

From: Bob Rogers <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 19:00:14 -0400

From: Lance Levsen <[email-masked]>
   Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 15:21:47 -0600

This came up about ten days ago on [email-masked];
the thread subject was "Netatalk file time problems".  We figured it was
a Mac bug -- netatalk was sending the correct UTC times for files
created during standard time, but the Mac was reporting DST for all file
dates.

					-- Bob Rogers