Subject: how to get rid of 38b?

From: Thomas Schierle <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 03:18:47 +0100

darned, for testing purposes I did compile and install
pre-asun2.1.4-38b_test onto my Suse 7.3 box recently ...
without being aware of the fact there is *no* uninstall target
available.

Could a kind soul please guide me through the manual uninstall
process?

Files to trash I was able to spot are the directories:
   /usr/local/atalk
   /usr/local/atalk/bin
   /usr/local/atalk/etc
   /usr/local/atalk/include
   /usr/local/atalk/lib
   /usr/local/atalk/man
   /usr/local/atalk/sbin

and files:
   /etc/pam.d/netatalk

Any ideas where else I should look for orphaned Netatalk files?
TIA,
-Thomas

-- 
Thomas Schierle, Munich, Germany

PGP key [DSS/DH] 0xA23CDA1D available at various public key servers