Subject: Re: limitsize Problem - mounting disk image

From: Andrei Verovski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 10:10:07 +0200

>If you don't need a lot of space, maybe mounting a file as a loopback
>filesystem could work.
>
>It doesn't really solve the problem, but might be a temporary workaround.

Hi, Rene,

Thanks for advice, but I am already tried that. The folder size showing 
correctly, but the problem remain. Copying (with 68k MacOS 8.1) to 
Netatalk volume works without any problems, copying folder from Netatalk 
volume hangs. It does not matter whether I am using pure AppleTalk or 
Appleshare through TCP/IP. The MacOS 8.1 install is not problematic, the 
same happen with clean 8.0.

PS. I have tried Netatalk 1.5pre7 and 1.5.0. May be I should switch to 
old 1.4b2 + ASUN?

with best regards

Andrei

---

From: Simon Bazley <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 15:24:26 +0000

It might be worth a try, but I've yet to see anything that really works better in 1.4b2 than the current stuff (allowing for short term mistakes).  I used 1.5Pre6 in an office for 6 months without any problems.

Simon

Andrei Verovski wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Netatalk-devel mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/netatalk-devel