Subject: Compiling asun2.1.4-38b_test on FreeBSD 3.2

From: Paul B <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 18:36:47 -0800

Hey all,

Just a quick heads up for the records, asun2.1.4-38b_test won't compile out
of the box on FreeBSD 3.2 like asun2.1.4-37b did - there a little hitch in
directory.h -- luckily it's a quick fix.

Here's the one line diff:

<asgard># cd /usr/local/src/netatalk-1.4b2+asun2.1.4-38b/etc/afpd/
<asgard># diff directory.h.dist directory.h
29c29
< #include <sys/sysmacros.h>
---
> /*#include <sys/sysmacros.h>*/        /* FreeBSD 3.2 won't compile with
>this */

ciao,
pb

--
Paul B, Framework Media Coordinator - Network and Web Staff - SourceSafe Admin
ImageBuilder Software, <http://www.imagebuilder.com/>
6650 Redwood Lane, Suite 200, Portland, OR 97224