Subject: Patches -- where to submit?

From: "Marc J. Miller" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 11:50:29 -0700

I've got server messaging just about working now.  I'd like to submit the patch to be part of the next official netatalk distribution once I get them cleaned up and tested to my satisfaction, but it sounds like you folks may have other plans with netatalk development.  What should I do?

---

From: Andras Kadinger <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 04:07:28 +0200

> "Marc J. Miller" wrote:
> 
> I've got server messaging just about working now.  I'd like to submit
> the patch to be part of the next official netatalk distribution once I
> get them cleaned up and tested to my satisfaction, but it sounds like
> you folks may have other plans with netatalk development.  What should
> I do?

Maybe I'm stating the obvious, but if size allows, attach it, otherwise
put it to a webpage or on ftp (I can put it into the same dir as my
papd-patch is in if that helps you) and post the link; and of course CC
asun in both cases.

---

From: Harry Zink/Netatalk List <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 21:50:48 -0700

on 7/21/00 11:50 AM, Marc J. Miller at [email-masked] wrote:

> What should I do?

A good start would be to turn HTML *off* in your mailer. (grin)

Harry

---

From: andrew morgan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 08:00:57 -0700 (PDT)

> you folks may have other plans with netatalk development.  What should

Sign up at sourceforge.net for the netatalk project.  We'd love to have
your patch included.

	Andy