Subject: Connecting to the Internet through a Mac

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 10:24:26 +0200

I have a Mac with an ISDN card, and would like to get my Linux box to 
connect through it.  The two computers are already networked with 
netatalk.  How do I configure the computers to do this?

BTW, the ISDN card software has a software router, so this should be 
possible.

Kirk

                               vice versa    
 Translations - French to English, English to French | Technical Writing
 Traductions francais-anglais, anglais-francais      | Redaction technique
 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
             [email-masked]    http://www.mcelhearn.com
    Kirk McElhearn | Chemin de la Lauze | 05600 Guillestre | France

---

From: Patrik Schindler <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 17:27:10 +0200

>netatalk.  How do I configure the computers to do this?

This has nothing to do with netatalk.

>BTW, the ISDN card software has a software router, so this should be 

So, setup an internal net, select distinct IP adresses for both ethernet cards and you should be running. The documentation for your software router should help you and the setup program for your linux distribution sould let you configure your network settings.

:wq! PoC