Subject: Atalk & Folders...

From: Jose Luis Diaz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 12:18:14 -0300

Hello,

I am tryting erase a Folder, from a appleshare volume, and it sendme
some -50 error?
what is kind of error it?. It´s somethink strange, because, i disconnect
from server and connect again and can erese one directory or several, at
once, then if want to erese some another directory, it´s no posible back
me send -50 error.

gretz,
jose
PD: sorry for english, i working on it =)

-- 
Jose Luis Diaz - Linux Registered User #138499
"In A World Without Fences, Who Needs Gates? "

---

From: "thomas.riewe" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 17:15:04 +0100 (CET)

may be:
 cat /proc/sys/fs/file-max

hth,
thomas (R)

---

From: andrew morgan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 09:06:28 -0800 (PST)

> once, then if want to erese some another directory, it´s no posible back

Other people on this list have seen this problem when the file you are
deleting has the correct permissions, but the associated .Apple* file
doesn't.  Make sure the user has enough permissions to modify/delete the
.Apple* file as well.

	Andy