Subject: autoconf/automake progress day two

From: "jeff b" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 20:31:09 +0000 (GMT)

I have committed a large number of automake files into the repository. I'm
still having problems getting libatalk to build, since I seem to have
broken something somewhere in one of the Makefile.am's or I have forgotten
to pass something.

The original Makefile structure is still present in the CVS repository, and
will be until the automake/autoconf modifications are complete.

If anyone would like to take a look at the modifications that were made and
give me a little help (since I am not very experienced when it comes to
automake and autoconf) it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
jeff
     
*************************
jeff b
system administrator
university communications
university of connecticut
[email-masked]