Subject: Netatalk/Samba/OMNIS Corruption.

From: Simon Buchanan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 12:05:37 +1200

I have a client with 3 Win98 clients and about 8 mac clients... 
running with the above configuration.

Both mac and win clients log in as a single user... so the same user 
for everyone. The problem is that the omnis database is getting 
corrupted all the time.

Any one shed some light on this/seen something like this?

-- 
Simon Buchanan   -   Technical Design and Administration
--------------- New Media Communications ---------------
mailto:[email-masked]  http://www.newmediacom.net
------------ By the way, what does BTW mean? -----------

---

From: Patrik Schindler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 18:54:23 +0200

>for everyone. The problem is that the omnis database is getting 

Which version are you referring to?
Netatalk doesn't implement byte-locking up to asun 2.1.3.

:wq! PoC