Subject: Include file problems compiling under OS X

From: Maurice Volaski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 21:40:18 -0400

In following the instructions at 
http://irving.ed.uiuc.edu/~rthomas/netatalk-install.html, it appears 
that some of default locations for the includes have been moved and 
somehow the files I am included are interfering with the ones that 
come with netatalk itself....

In file included from netddp_open.c:22:
../../include/netatalk/at.h:52: redefinition of `struct at_addr'
/System/Library/Frameworks/System.framework/Headers/bsd/at/appletalk.h:109: 
previous definition of `struct at_addr'
../../include/netatalk/at.h:72: redefinition of `struct sockaddr_at'
/System/Library/Frameworks/System.framework/Headers/bsd/at/appletalk.h:117: 
previous definition of `struct sockaddr_at'

Apparently, some definiitions in the include file at.h inside atatalk 
are also defined appletalk.h from the kernel source.
-- 
--
Maurice Volaski, [email-masked]
Computing Support, Rose F. Kennedy Center
Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University