Subject: Re: Webmin module suggestion?

From: "jeff b" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2000 19:58:57 +0000 (GMT)

On Fri, 4 Aug 2000 Steve Freitas  wrote:
> Should the Webmin module development go into a CVS tree? It seems the 
> logical thing to do, no?

It would be fine as a seperate CVS module -- seems like it needs to be 
independant from the source tree, though. (Perhaps as netatalk-webmin/ 
under the CVS tree?)
     
*************************
jeff b
system administrator
university communications
university of connecticut
[email-masked]

---

From: Steve Freitas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 15:18:52 -0700

>(Perhaps as netatalk-webmin/ under the CVS tree?)

Sounds good to me.

Steve

---

From: "jeff b" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2000 16:39:56 +0000 (GMT)

On Sun, 06 Aug 2000 Matthew Keller  wrote:
> Steve Freitas wrote:
> Scott and I are currently going to work on the framework- Once we get
> it to a good point, I think it would be wise to add it to CVS, however
> while it is just the two of us starting out, CVS is a PAIN for "new"
> projects. But that's just my humble opinion.

Yes, CVS is a pain for projects that are just getting started. I started 
sometimes using it to keep myself updated between coding locations (which 
happens if you work from more than one machine) -- and that might be 
useful. But if you feel that it would be easier to get off the ground 
without it, do that instead -- whatever works for you. When it's ready, 
it'll be in CVS.

Just my 2 cents.