Subject: automatic folder refreshes

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 18:28:29 +0100

Hi netatalk-admins,

I have done some recherches about the issue that, on a client, a folder
won't get refreshed automatically when its contents have been changed 
e.g. by another client.

As far as I understand there is a patch for the oder netatalk version
w/o Adrian Sun's patches only. With AppleShare 2.2, the feature of
notifying the clients does not seem to be implemented if I get it right.

(This is what I found:
http://faqchest.dynhost.com/linux/ATALK/linux-98/linux-9810/linux-981000/linux98100515_24548.html )

Since this mail is rather old I would like to ask if someone else does 
know more than this? Is their a workaround or a patch? Or is this going
to be changed?

Thanks in advance
Peter

-- 
When in danger, or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout.
               -- Robert A. Heinlein