Subject: uams_*.so load failure, samba

From: Akos Szabo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 10:29:35 +0100 (CET)

Hello!

I've just compile and update my old netatalk+asun from sourceforge to
1.5pre3. I've RH6.2, and I use it the mdk src.rpm. So, when I startup the
afpd daemon, I got lot of error messages /see below pls/. The previous
version from sourceforge was right.

Second, I use my linux server, for file server, for mac, and pc. It was
right, but now, if I copy some file from winXX to linux, and I want to
copy those to the mac, the macintosh is freeze. What do make I wrong?

Can anyone help me?

The messages:

Dec 19 10:22:11 gyurma afpd[11606]: gyurma:AFPServer@* started on
24.166:132 (1.5)
Dec 19 10:22:11 gyurma afpd[11606]: ASIP started on 195.228.105.195:548(2)
(1.5)Dec 19 10:22:11 gyurma afpd[11606]: uam : Loading
(/etc/atalk/uams/uams_pam.so)
Dec 19 10:22:11 gyurma afpd[11606]: uam_load(uams_pam.so): mod_symbol
error for
symbol uams_pam
Dec 19 10:22:11 gyurma afpd[11606]: uam: uams_pam.so load failure
Dec 19 10:22:11 gyurma afpd[11606]: uam : Loading
(/etc/atalk/uams/uams_passwd.so)
Dec 19 10:22:11 gyurma afpd[11606]: uam_load(uams_passwd.so): mod_symbol
error for symbol uams_passwd
Dec 19 10:22:11 gyurma afpd[11606]: uam: uams_passwd.so load failure
Dec 19 10:22:11 gyurma afpd[11606]: uam : Loading
(/etc/atalk/uams/uams_dhx_pam.so)
Dec 19 10:22:11 gyurma afpd[11606]: uam_load(uams_dhx_pam.so): mod_symbol
error
for symbol uams_dhx_pam
Dec 19 10:22:11 gyurma afpd[11606]: uam: uams_dhx_pam.so load failure
Dec 19 10:22:11 gyurma afpd[11606]: uam : Loading
(/etc/atalk/uams/uams_dhx_passwd.so)
Dec 19 10:22:11 gyurma afpd[11606]: uam_load(uams_dhx_passwd.so):
mod_symbol error for symbol uams_dhx_passwd
Dec 19 10:22:11 gyurma afpd[11606]: uam: uams_dhx_passwd.so load failure
Dec 19 10:22:11 gyurma afpd[11606]: uam : Loading
(/etc/atalk/uams/uams_guest.so)
Dec 19 10:22:11 gyurma afpd[11606]: uam: uams_guest.so loaded
Dec 19 10:22:11 gyurma afpd[11606]: uam : Loading
(/etc/atalk/uams/uams_clrtxt.so)
Dec 19 10:22:11 gyurma afpd[11606]: uam: uams_clrtxt.so loaded
Dec 19 10:22:11 gyurma afpd[11606]: uam : Loading
(/etc/atalk/uams/uams_dhx.so)
Dec 19 10:22:11 gyurma afpd[11606]: uam: uams_dhx.so loaded
Dec 19 10:22:11 gyurma afpd[11606]: uam: "DHCAST128" available
Dec 19 10:22:11 gyurma afpd[11606]: uam: "Cleartxt Passwrd" available
Dec 19 10:22:11 gyurma afpd[11606]: uam: "No User Authent" available

-- 
Ciao:
      Fonya

	Computers are like airconditioners:
			They stop working properly if you open windows.