Subject: Re: yp_get_default_domain ? (fwd)

From: Jürgen Knott <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 11:36:03 +0200

Hi!

> If you compile in tcp-wrappers, you'll get this error.  Just add "-lnsl"
> to the LIBS line in sys/linux/Makefile.  This is a known error in
> asun2.1.3.

OK, i have done it, but i have some other errors.

make[4]: entering directory `/install/netatalk-1.4b2+asun2.1.3/etc/afpd´
gcc -DNEED_QUOTACTL_WRAPPER  -DUAM_RNDNUM -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -fsigned-
char
-Wunused -Wunitialized -I../../include -I/usr/local/include  -DUSE_PAM -DAPP
LNAME -c -o auth.o auth.c
auth.c:145: des.h: File or Directory not founf
make[4]: *** [auth.o] Error 1
and so on.

Any hints?

Is Netatalk running on RedHat 6.2 (german) or can i forgett this Program on
my Linux?

BYe Juergen

---

From: andrew morgan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 07:35:21 -0700 (PDT)

> make[4]: *** [auth.o] Error 1

You have told netatalk you want to compile DES support in, but you don't
have the necessary DES files to do so.  In the top-level Makefile, comment
out the line which begins with DES to disable this.

	Andy