Subject: Only Guest Login with 1.4.99

From: rgp systems <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 00:30:37 -0400

I successfully compiled and installed 1.4.99 from sourceforge(from
netatalk-1.4b2+asun2.1.3-8.ppc). When I log in to the server from a mac,
there's no username field, only guest access. All my config files are
unchanged.

What do I need to do?

-- 
Randy Perry
rgp systems

Mac Consulting/Sales

---

From: rgp systems <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2000 18:20:24 -0400

I re-installed using by building the source rpm, and didn't overwrite the
config files, but set them up again. Now I'm getting in ok.

Though I did set the symlinks in the uams folder that several people
recommended.

Thanks for the help, all.

-- 
Randy Perry
rgp systems

Mac Consulting/Sales