Subject: Binaries for Sol 7 sparc ?

From: Tomek Jarosinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 14:20:33 +0100

I have big problems with building netatalk on Sun Ultra 1 with Solaris
7. I am using gcc and i have changed in all makefiles cc for gcc, but i
am getting errors. Does anybody can send me compiled version of netatalk
for Sol 7 Sparc 32 Bits ?
-- 
Have a nice day !
Tomek Jarosinski

---

From: Tim Carlson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 07:50:29 -0700 (MST)

> for Sol 7 Sparc 32 Bits ?

ftp://ftp.santafe.edu/pub/unix/netatalk/

I try to keep recent versions of Adrians's version of netatalk compiled
for both 32 and 64 bit Solaris 7 in that directory. Read the README in the
the ftp directory for more instructions.

Currently, that directory contains binaries for pre-asun2.1.4-37b.

Tim

Tim Carlson                                  Voice:    (505) 984-8800x255
Director of Computing: Santa Fe Institute    Fax:      (505) 982-0565
WWW: http://www.santafe.edu/~tim             Email:   [email-masked]