Subject: Pb to connect from MacOS9 client - more

From: Michel Jouvin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 10:58:41 +0100

I have been able to tackle the problem when connection to last Netatalk
version from MacOS 9 clients.

The reason of the problem was that I loaded (as it is by default in 
afpd.conf) the Kerberos uam. Thus the client was trying to use it but I
have no Kerberos infrastructure.

Also it seems that if you load both Kerberos and Randnum UAM, Kerberos 
one is used. And the behaviour seems a little bit different when 
connectiong through Appletalk and TCP/IP.

Anyway it works properly with a correct configuration.

Michel

     *************************************************************
     * Michel Jouvin                 Email : [email-masked] *
     * LAL / CNRS                    Fax : +33 1 69079404        *
     * B.P. 34                                                   *
     * 91898 Orsay Cedex                                         *
     * France                                                    *
     *************************************************************