Subject: Re: AppleVolumes.system need to be updated?

From: Paul Krohn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 19:19:24 -0700

Cliff Crawford said:

>There was a perl script posted to the list which could read the info
>from Internet Preferences.  I've included it below.

works great! but only if you have macperl installed on your mac. my 
efforts to find a non-corrupted, publicly available copy (from CPAN, etc) 
were fruitless. if anyone else has the same trouble, mail me privately 
and i'll make arrangements for you to get a copy, as an attachment or 
whatever.

"If I had had more time, I would have written a shorter letter."
         --Blaise Pascal

---

From: Cliff Crawford <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 23:02:32 -0400

* Paul Krohn <[email-masked]> menulis:
> were fruitless.

Really?  Did the Mac port available at
<http://www.perl.com/CPAN-local/ports/index.html> not work for you?

> if anyone else has the same trouble, mail me privately 

-- 
cliff crawford    -><-    http://www.people.cornell.edu/pages/cjc26/
                         "But why is it TILED?!?"      icq 68165166