Subject: Quark 4.1 -199 error.

From: Marcus <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 10:11:54 +1300

Greetings all.

With the Quark 4.1 update, Quark have included a "Preview" option in 
the save dialog.
When saving directly to a netatalk server with the Preview on, you 
get an "Unknown error -199".

Looking up that error with Quark, it looks like a write error to do 
with the resource fork. I have tested this on several netatalk 
servers, Macs, networks etc and it does it everywhere!!!

So far, the only solution is to uncheck the Preview when saving.

Has anyone got any ideas?

Marcus

========================================================

"Always ask the question, never assume the answer."
		Marcus Radich 1999

This message has been checked with GRIMEsweeper which has detected a virus
embedded in this plain text message. You should now delete your entire hard
drive and rinse your eyes with soapy water to ensure it doesn't spread.

========================================================