Subject: netatalk-1.4b2+asun2.1.3 and Solaris 8

From: Woof Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 16:17:29 -0700

Hello,

  I am trying to compile netatalk-1.4b2+asun2.1.3 on Solaris 8.  I have been able to do this with
Solaris 7.

When I type make, this is what I get.

gcc -D_KERNEL -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -mno-app-regs -munaligned-doubles
-fpcc-struct-return -D__svr4__ -DSOLARIS -I.
./../sys/solaris -O -I../../include -I../netatalk  -c  dlpi.c
In file included from dlpi.c:18:
../../include/netatalk/at.h:49: warning: no semicolon at end of struct or union
../../include/netatalk/at.h:49: parse error before `.'
../../include/netatalk/at.h:51: parse error before `}'
../../include/netatalk/at.h:73: field `sat_addr' has incomplete type
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `dlpi.o'

TIA,
  Andy Dunlap
  [email-masked]