Subject: ORBS (was Re: ADSP)

From: Bob Krzaczek <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 23:43:35 +0000

Taral wrote:
> P.S. I don't know if anyone noticed, but the machine that sends out mail
> for this list is an open relay listed in ORBS.

Is it really an open relay, or is ORBS just listing it because they're
denying ORBS' probes?  They (ORBS) are becoming semi-famous for listing
machines that aren't problems... :-(

// bob

-- 
// Bob Krzaczek, RIT Center for Imaging Science  <[email-masked]>

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 00:07:34 -0500

> From:    Bob Krzaczek <[email-masked]>
> To:      [email-masked]

> machines that aren't problems... :-(

The machine that used to have the IP address was an open relay for
about a day before it was retired.  The current machine took the IP
address.

:wes

---

From: Brian Reid <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 21:09:11 -0800

I'm proud to have all of my machines listed in ORBS. It reduces the
number of self-righteous idiots who send me mail.

---

From: Taral <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 23:34:15 -0800

Well, I checked it today (1/13) and it was open... The MAIL FROM and
RCPT TO are listed at www.orbs.org.

Taral