Subject: Problems on Solaris 7 Intel

From: "Ricardo J. Stella" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 16:44:06 -0400

Using netatalk-1.4b2+asun2.1.3 I'm getting the following errors when
running make:

/usr/include/sys/byteorder.h:64: previous declaration of `htonl'
make[2]: *** [tpi.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/export/home/stella/netatalk-1.4b2+asun2.1.3/sys/sol
aris'
make[1]: *** [kernel] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/export/home/stella/netatalk-1.4b2+asun2.1.3/sys/sol
aris'
make: *** [all] Error 2

Any clues ?  I previously tried netatalk-990130 which compilied without
complains, but would not allow me to connect from a mac (the mac showed
the server there, but could not establish a connection).  This version
did worked under Solaris 7 SPARC though.

Am I missing something ?

TIA.