Subject: .ppd problem

From: "TheBong Pipe" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 00:31:33 PST

Hi,

I am trying to have a Linux box serve some Macs, doing files server, 
internet gateway and printing server. The fist two work ok, but, as the 
subject says, I am having troubles with papd. I always find in the log ".ppd 
files not found", but the file *is* there in the right place. It's a ppd I 
found in the Mac boxes, since Adobe now provides hqx compressed sets of 
ppds. So, when I took it to my Linux box, it went changed. I solved the 
CR-LF problem (I saw it on the ML archive) but the error is still there... 
Can someone help or simply point me to an original unix .ppd file (in case I 
did something wrong in the conversion) ?

thanks in advance
______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com

---

From: Patrik Schindler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 16:14:16 +0100

At 0:31 Uhr -0800 26.02.2000, TheBong Pipe wrote:

>I always find in the log ".ppd 
>files not found", but the file *is* there in the right place.

Did you mention the ppd in papd.conf?
>From what should papd guess, which ppd to use?

:wq! PoC