Subject: Re: Netatalk and Mac OS X Public Beta

From: Ian Wojtowicz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 14:49:34 -0700

It's good no know that I'm not the only one. Does anyone have a copy of
these messages that they could forward me?

Also, is there a configuration technique that can resolve these problems, or
is it a severe bug with netatalk? If the latter, is it being addressed in a
forthcoming release?

Thanks.

ian

> Yes. Also get error -36 and error -1401. See my and other messages on
> this list from about 10/5/2000.
> 
> steven
> 
> Ian Wojtowicz wrote:
>> 
>> Has anyone experienced problems with netatalk and MOSXPB? Many files in my
>> netatalk volumes are being falsely reported as 0KB. The same volumes work
>> perfectly in Mac OS 9.
>> 
>> ___________________________________________________________________________
>> ian wojtowicz                                                http://woj.com
> 

___________________________________________________________________________
ian wojtowicz                                                http://woj.com