Subject: fix for redhat 6.2 issues in rc script?

From: "Jonathan Newman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 11:44:46 -0700

I remember reading a while back on the admin list that someone had "fixed" a
local copy of the netatalk rc file so that "modprobe appletalk" was called
during start, and that the module was unloaded in stop.  This seems like a
reasonable fix to the problem everyone seems to have.  I am working on
setting up a clean 6.2 machine for testing netatalk, but haven't had time to
finish it up.

Will it work?  Anyone want to give it a try?

Jon Newman

---

From: Greg Lincoln <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 12:07:23 -0700

> Will it work?  Anyone want to give it a try?

I have done something along these lines, and it works great! Mine's a little
kludgy right now as I only wanted to get it up and running, but this was the
only change I had to make to get it hoppin' and goin' on RH 6.2 and
netatalk...asun2.1.3-7.

___________________________________
Greg Lincoln, Creative Director
Southwest Strategies, LLC

[email-masked]
858.597.7555