Subject: Re: Easy way to keep all your linux info at hand

From: Chip <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 23:59:14 -0600

>[email-masked] wrote:
>
>>  When I find a gem (like who really remembers the exact wording for 
>>making the
>>  usb mouse pointer work in X), I just copy the text, scroll down the apple
>>  menu, wait a second for it to open, give it a short title, and paste in the
>>  text. I quickly reachup and give the title a heading style so I can find the
>>  topics easier.
>
>Isn't that the same thing as keeping the messages in a folder?  Well, I mean,
>more convienent, but still....
>You could save the text to a folder, but you are going to have some difficulty
>getting the nice auto-updating menus like you have in macos..you could always
>try running mol :-)

Maybe I'm just lazy, but I just have a Eudora filter stick it all in 
a mailbox.  When I need to find something, I do a keyword search. 
<shrug>  Of course, it works best when people give good, descriptive 
subject lines...

  -Chip

|  A life?  Cool!
|      ...Where can you download one of those?