Subject: EYEGLASSES AT WHOLESALE PRICES

From: "robert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 14:25:31

NOW AVAILIBLE!

FIRST QUALITY PRESCIPTION EYEGLASSES AND CONTACT LENSES
AT WHOLESALE PRICES DIRECT TO THE PUBLIC ON THE INTERNET!

EVERY PAIR IS SOLD WITH YOUR SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!

THESE ARE THE BEST QUALITY EYEGLASSES AT ANY PRICE, ANYWHERE.
PRESCIPTION SINGLE VISION LENSES WITH YOUR CHOICE OF DESIGNER
FRAMES AND HARD CASE ARE JUST $38, BIFOCALS FOR $48, AND PRO-
GRESSIVES FOR $68.

JUST REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WITH THE WORDS "MORE INFO" IN THE 
SUBJECT LINE.

EXTRA BONUS! WE WILL AUTOMATICALLY ENROLL YOU IN THE "FREE
PAIR SWEEPSTAKES" .  IT'S EASY. NO OBLIGATION. NOTHING TO DO.
A FREE PAIR OF EYEGLASSES IS GIVEN AWAY EACH MONTH.  

REPLY NOW!!

This message is sent in compliance of the new email bill section 301 "per
section 301, paragraph (A) (2) (C) OF S. 1618, Further transmissions to
you by the sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to you by
sending a message to [email-masked] with unsubscribe in the
subject line.