Subject: how can I subscribe ?

From: [email-masked] (Sven-Volker Nowarra)
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 13:08:09 +0100

Hi,

I have a 5 megabyte file containing all the e-mails from a newsgroup to
Appletalk and LINUX. I would like to subscribe to this group, but can't
find its correct name - can you tell me, were to find this newsgroup ?

thanx

Volker Nowarra

---

From: [email-masked] (William P. McGonigle)
Date: 11 Feb 2000 09:51:35 EST

--- Sven-Volker Nowarra wrote:
I have a 5 megabyte file containing all the e-mails from a newsgroup to
Appletalk and LINUX. I would like to subscribe to this group, but can't
find its correct name - can you tell me, were to find this newsgroup ?
--- end of quote ---

if you really want a newsgroup, that's comp.protocols.appletalk, but I think you're talking about LINUX-ATALK but you may want netatalk-admins too.  All the info is here:

http://www.zettabyte.net/cgi-bin/cgiw/zetta/faq/netatalk/fom?file=36

-Bill