Subject: Netatalk problem with Redhat 6.1

From: "David Lairson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2000 11:53:42 EDT

I have a strange problem trying to install the newest RPM from the 
sourceforge site. I had this version running on my default installation of 
RedHat 6.0 but when I try and run rpm -i netatalk... I get an error saying 
that libcrypt.so.0 is required. I have libcrypt.so.1 on the system. I think 
that part of this problem is that I am lazy and do not wish to compile 
netatalk from the source. Is there something that I can do to get this 
working? or should I go back to Redhat 6.0?

Many Thanks,
David
http://walt.dynodns.net
_________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.

Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at 
http://profiles.msn.com.

---

From: "Alex Yu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 20:00:51 -0400

> sourceforge site. I had this version running on my default 

install source rpm and rebuild the package.

Alex