Subject: Re: Printer sharing question

From: Steve Freitas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 15:16:08 -0700

"Can somebody give me a quick overview of what I'd need to do in order to 
pull this off?"

Other than install Windows NT/2000, of course... :-)

Steve

---

From: "Alex Yu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 18:35:38 -0400

> "Can somebody give me a quick overview of what I'd need to do in order to

If I understand your question right.

You will need a UN*X box.  Compile and install netatalk.  Modify setup
files, and start the daemon.  Sounds clear?

Alex

---

From: Marc Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 16:00:08 -0700 (PDT)

Well, but doesn't that use TCP/IP instead of AppleTalk?  ...or does papd
do Appletalk printers?

> files, and start the daemon.  Sounds clear?

============================================================
	/\/\arc ._|. /\/\iller ([email-masked])
	Computer Room Consultant
	Information Technology/Lab Management
============================================================
I can be contacted through the Communication Center link from
http://www.mother.com/~mjmiller/