Subject: Problem with displayed hard drive space

From: Mike Johnson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 10:33:54 -0700

Hello all,

I'm rather new to netatalk, so forgive me if I ask a question that has been
answered already.
I'm exporting several nfs mounts to appletalk users on my linux box. When a
mac logs in, they see only the miserable little amount of free space left on
linux, not the wide-open space available on the mounted directories.

Is there anyway to hack this? Is there a way to, say, make up a free-space
number for the macs to see?

Thanks,

Mike Johnson

Systems Administrator
Lunar Design

---

From: Steve Freitas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 11:58:49 -0700

> When a

What MacOS version(s) are the clients running? Older versions of the OS 
(someone else will have to join in with specific version numbers) 
couldn't see past some ludicrously low number of gigs, I think 2 gigs, 
and that would foul up the free space display.

Steve