Subject: Re: netatalk is not running automatically after reboot

From: Jolly Roger <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 11:53:59 -0500

on 7/7/2000 12:53 AM, netatalk Admins List at [email-masked]
wrote:

> Your e-mail message has been returned to you, as the "gar.esys.com" domain
> address is no longer valid.  The E-Systems Garland facility is now a part
> of Raytheon, and all e-mail addresses are "@raytheon.com".  Please resend
> your e-mail message in the format:  [email-masked]
> (e.g. [email-masked]).  If you do not know the middle initial, try
> the format:  [email-masked] ; in most cases, this will work.
> If not, you should get an error message returned to you.  To reach the
> Raytheon Garland facility helpdesk for more information, dial 972-205-4357.

Can someone tell me why i am getting this message when I post to this list?
It appears as though the post did go through.

JR

---

From: Jolly Roger <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2000 16:51:29 -0500

Installing the latest version of netatalk (1.4b2+asun2.1.4), combined with
using chkconfig fixed this problem. Thanks.