Subject: 3 Questions

From: [email-masked] (Lee Blevins)
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 11:02:04 -0400

1) How do you set the trash properties so things can remain in 
   the trash?

2) How do you set the property that controls the launching of
   applications from the volume? (We don't want applications on 
   the volume to launch.)

3) Where is the documentation that answers these questions?

I will be forever in your debt :)

Lee Blevins

---

From: Patrik Schindler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 18:13:29 +0200

>1) How do you set the trash properties so things can remain in 

Flags will be set automatically usually. I suspect there are some oddities in lder netatalk versions. You don't tell what version you are using, so I can't tell you if you have a problem.

>   applications from the volume? (We don't want applications on 

No Chance.

>3) Where is the documentation that answers these questions?

How specific should doco be? :-)

:wq! PoC