Subject: FAQ PARTICIPATION REQUEST

From: Steve Freitas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 13:02:54 -0700

Hi all,

Okay, I've got a draft table of contents for the FAQ. I want to bring 
those of you who want to help write the first draft into a private 
mailing group, so that we don't clutter this list. So if you want to 
help, please email me, and I'll add you to my address book for this 
process.

Those on my list so far:

Aaron Levitt
Ryan McBeth
Marc Miller

Actually, does someone want to volunteer to start a little, temporary 
mailing list for this purpose? CC'ing everybody will get old and out of 
sync quickly. JeffB, is that something for which I should use SourceForge?

Of course, once the first draft is done (which probably means 75% of the 
questions are answered), it will be posted publicly for input.

Steve

---

From: "jeff b" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2000 20:23:02 +0000 (GMT)

> questions are answered), it will be posted publicly for input.

If you want, we can have a netatalk-docs mailing list for documentation
related subjects. Does that sound like a good idea, or will an FAQ only one
be neccesary?
     
*************************
jeff b
system administrator
university communications
university of connecticut
[email-masked]

---

From: "jeff b" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2000 20:46:45 +0000 (GMT)

On Fri, 4 Aug 2000 Steve Freitas  wrote:
> Since it doesn't exist yet, I think that would be fine, since it would be 
> quiet at the beginning, when most of the FAQ work is being done. Then 
> when it's had time to heat up, the FAQ should already be done.

Just created a [email-masked] mailing list for just
that purpose. Since you are the documentation coordinator (more or less),
I'm adding your email address to the list of administrators for the list.