Subject: Mailing list archives...

From: John Lockard <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 14:05:06 -0400

It's so nice that there are archives of the Mailing lists...

It'd just be so much nicer if they were actually up to date.
Also, the links the the "mailbox" format files are dead.

Last update to the archives is 1999.Dec.17.  Is there another
location where I can look for mailing list archives?

I'm having problems with MacOS 9, and would really like to
be able to search for stuff.

-- 
--jlockard - "I used to dance.  Then I learned HTML and my dancing
              gene vanished.  HEH." - A.J (UserFriendly)
-------------------------------------------------------------------
 John M. Lockard - SysAdmin III | Merit Network, Inc. - Suite 2000
       [email-masked]       | Building 1, 4251 Plymouth Road
                                | Ann Arbor, MI 48105-2785
 http://www.merit.edu/~jlockard | 734-647-9811 | 734-647-3745 FAX
-------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Benjamin Gilbert <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 19:48:39 -0500

>location where I can look for mailing list archives?

<ftp://terminator.rs.itd.umich.edu/unix/netatalk/netatalk-admins-mail>

--Benjamin Gilbert