Subject: Share information in our information age Earn Residual income -AYBN

From: "Rich" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 23:56:28 -0500 (EST)

ARE YOU SICK AND TIRED OF BEING SICK AND TIRED?
Three years ago I made a drastic change in my life.  I went to a 
website and that website has changed my life financially!  I 
quit my full time real estate career and I now work 3 days a 
week from home.  Want to see the web site that changed my life?
You are just a phone call away...

 Do not call 1-850-654-7727 ext.9083 if you are dependent on 
others to make you successful or if you are a negative 
individual that believes you have to be lucky to achieve 
success.  If you believe in the lottery do not call 1-850-654-
7727 ext. 9083.  But if you believe like we do.  That there is 
in reality no luck to success.  Success is a totally predictable 
thing and that with high intelligence it's actually easy to 
become a millionaire...then please call.  There is a special top 
secret message waiting for you.  We have done it and we are 
helping others to do the same.  

     My partners and I earned over $900,000 last year...

     The most ingenious idea ever invented.  You have never 
heard of it...we can assure you.  We invite you to join us.  If 
you qualify you will be accepted.  You must be honest and hard-
working with a strong desire for change.  Do NOT call this 
number unless you are sick and tired of being sick and tired and 
REALLY TRULY want change.  The truth is, unless you do something 
different...there will never be change in your life.  Get angry 
with your situation enough to affect a change.  Then call
   1-850-654-7727 Ext. 9083 (Top Secret Message will give you 
our secret on how we do it.  We call it genious, you'll call it 
a God send)

If you'd like a detailed overview of this program, call
toll-free: 1-850-654-7727, Ext. 9083. After listening
to this recording, please call me personally on my own
toll-free number 1-888-921-4233 if you are ready
to get started.  Ask for Rich Allen.  Give the operator
your name and phone number or email address.  It's that
simple! I WILL SEND YOU A WEB SITE THAT WILL EXPLAIN THIS 
BUSINESS TO YOU.  (The web site gets you started earning)

These are real people that are doing what I am doing and you 
could be doing:

"This company allows you to take charge of your health, your 
environment and your finances.  I got to $700.00 a month before 
I even realized this is a serious source of income." - Don & 
Margie Rae

"This business was an answer to prayer for us because our 
business was at the edge of bankruptcy.  We were always the last 
ones to get paid in it, but because of this business we closed 
the doors on that business the first year after beginning our 
home based business.  We wake up with excitement about the day.  
I go to the art studio and paint three days a week.  Before I 
started this business I was too busy just making a living." - 
Harry & Naomi Dixon

"In the last five months we have earned between $15,000 and 
$17,000 each month.  I was finally able to quit after 15 years 
of managing a deli, trying to juggle people's changing 
schedules.  Now I can stay home and spend more time with my 
family.  We've finally been able to achieve a level of financial 
comfort that is solid and predictable and my wife Lisa can stay 
at home.  I also admire the leaders of this company.  I've never 
seen any other company that had the leadership that we have.  
They've created a company with a strong track record, and 
there's no mystery whether you'll get paid for your work." Ken & 
Lisa Klocke

The updated bonuses are great; we are really speechless that the 
company can do even more than they've done for us.
- Charley & Karin Stuetzel (Earning over $100,000 per year)

In my 58 years, I've never seen any other company that is so 
willing to reward its leaders. The people I am with are so 
psyched that they can't wait to go home and get to work! - John 
Finnochio (Earning $30,000 - $70,000 per year with a $400 car 
allowance)
Thanks to all the hard-working people in our whole organization, 
we've come a long ways.  Our first check back in 1992 was $110.  
Last year we made over $900,000, and this year, we're on track 
to make more than a million. Ed Bestoso (Ex-bartender!)

We saw from the first day that we needed to treat this business 
like a serious business.  That was a very important point for 
how our business developed.  We were racing through time not 
knowing what to do about a pension.  Now we feel very secure and 
safe.  It's such a great feeling to know that we did the right 
things and we're with the right people and the right company. -
Karin @ Charley Stuetzel

We lost our son 2 1/2 years ago.  It made us aware of how time 
is precious.  If you just have an extra hour a day to go out and 
do things, that means seven hours a week, and 30 hours a month, 
to live more of your life.  We have recommitted ourselves to 
take time to be with our grandchildren.  This business has given 
us the income and time freedom to do this, and in the long run 
that's what life is really about. - Bill & Merijo Alter

My first check was $1.82.  My second check was $121.00.  I still 
didn't realize how much money I could make.  My last check 
totalled $27,018.93!  My goal is to help people get where I am 
because the feeling is wonderful! - Debra Frigault

There has been a tremendous interest in this company.  Over 
25,000 people enroll in our program EVERY SINGLE MONTH!  And 
only 1% of America has heard of it!  Have you?

CALL 1-888-921-4233 AND LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITH RICH 
ALLEN.  HE WILL EMAIL YOU OUR WEB SITE THAT EXPLAINS THIS 
BUSINESS IN DETAIL.  BONUSES/CAR ALLOWANCES/CASH BONUSES
NO SELLING, NO INVESTMENT, WE ARE A MEMBER OF THE B.B.B.