Subject: timelord in CVS tree

From: "jeff b" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2000 20:54:26 +0000 (GMT)

I made a few more fixes to the automake / autoconf system in the netatalk
CVS tree, including universally setting the LIBS and CFLAGS (which I had
not been doing for one reason or another) and adding a redundant
asp/libasp.la in the deps for libatalk, since it seemed to be "eating" the
parameter the first time it was passed.

I added an m4 file for netatalk as well as a netatalk-config script which
is built by the configure system. They are both under the distrib/ portion
of the tree.

timelord / ntimelord was just added to the CVS repository under
contrib/timelord/ with a Makefile.am and some minor fixes to the Makefile
to make it compile in the tree (more or less). It does not work with the
current netatalk API right now (atp_open, for example, takes different
parameters), and therefore needs a bit of work.
     
*************************
jeff b
system administrator
university communications
university of connecticut
[email-masked]