Subject: PPDs

From: Jason Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 19:56:08 -0500

Hello all.

I've managed to get MacOS printing through netatalk to my Canon
BJC-4000.
Currently I'm using the generic ppd (on the mac side) and the
cbjc600.ppd from Ghostscript on the linux side.  Is there any way to
hack the cbjc600 ppd into working with MacOS (It pops up a dialog which
tells me it can't be used).

Thanks;
Jason

---

From: Moss <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 11:53:51 +0100

Jason Powell wrote in "PPDs" [00-03-01 19.56  -0500]:
>Is there any way to
>hack the cbjc600 ppd into working with MacOS

Did you try converting the line endings?
-- 

-Moss-