Subject: kernel says, "Fix netatalk"

From: Marc Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 12:15:28 -0700 (PDT)

This bothers me... I have this in my log and I can't figure out what it's
complaining about.

Oct  6 10:06:25 lm-linux2 kernel: SO_BROADCAST: Fix your netatalk as it
will break before 2.2

Ideas, anyone?

============================================================
	/\/\arc ._|. /\/\iller ([email-masked])
	Computer Room Consultant
	Information Technology/Lab Management
============================================================
I can be contacted through the Communication Center link from
http://www.mother.com/~mjmiller/

---

From: Rick Zeman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 15:28:39 -0400 (EDT)

> Oct  6 10:06:25 lm-linux2 kernel: SO_BROADCAST: Fix your netatalk as it

I was this with the ancient version of netatalk (pre-asun) that came with
COL 1.3.  So old, I can't remember the version #!

---

From: Marc Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 12:32:44 -0700 (PDT)

Oh, yeah; I guess I should mention this is a system running Red Hat 6.1
(kernel 2.2.12-20) and netatalk 1.4.99 last updated from the CVS tree as
of Wednesday (October 4).