Subject: Zones and Printers

From: John Grieg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 19:49:01 +0100

There are usually a program with every Mac printer where you can set the
zone of the printer.
These programs usually have names like: HP zoner or something.
This should be quite straightforward, and you would not have to bother
about zones.

Try HP LaserJet Utility 3.4 or something (I have it 1.8 meg)

[email-masked]

---

From: Dejan Muhamedagic <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 14:51:02 +0100

Hello,

Actually I've found a page describing how to manage/set an Apple
LaserWriter.  The software is called Apple Printer Utility and can be
downloaded from http://asu.info.apple.com/  I didn't give this one a try
yet but will so in the next few days.

A useful URL:

http://wwwnet.princeton.edu/mac/

Cheers.

Dejan

-- 

Dejan Muhamedagic   mailto:[email-masked]
UNIX and Linux Support   mailto:[email-masked]

Quant-X Service & Consulting Ges.m.b.H.  http://www.quant-x.com
Phn: +43 4212 90555-0     Fax: 90555-20    Free: +800 90555 000