Subject: Netatalk Home page

From: Jean Richelle <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 09:36:44 +0200

Hi,

I remember that the URL of a new netatalk site have been given on 
this list, but unfortunately I coudn't find it again.  Could somebody 
help me.

Thanx

Jean
_____________________________________________________________________________
Jean Richelle <[email-masked]>
Service de Conformation des Macromolécules Biologiques   Tel: +32 02 650 3587
et de Bioinformatique - Université libre de Bruxelles    FAX: +32 02 648 8954
av. F.D. Roosevelt 50 - CP160/16, B-1050 Bruxelles, Belgium
_____________________________________________________________________________

---

From: [email-masked] (William P. McGonigle)
Date: 27 Sep 2000 07:49:17 EDT

--- Jean Richelle wrote:
--- end of quote ---

http://www.umich.edu/~rsug/netatalk/