Subject: Turning OFF atalk routing

From: Crystal <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 14:28:27 -0500

Greetings all,

I'm implementing AppleTalk zones on my network and the multihoming on my
file servers is messing with my routing tables. I have a couple of
questions:

1) Is there any way to look at the routing tables that the netatalk servers
have stored? How?

2) Since I have two interfaces on the server, is there any way to disable
the DDP on one interface but not the other? The man page for atalkd states
that routing will automatically be turned on whenever it detects two
interfaces. 

3) Is there anyway to tweak the atalkd.conf file to just have atalk run on
one interface?

I'm using netatalk 2.1.3asun on RH 5.2.

Thanks!

-- 
Crystal Morillo
[email-masked]

The Kinkaid School - www.kinkaid.org