Subject: Appletalk in chooser

From: "Jamie McParland" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2000 18:41:07 -0700

Sorry about how little info i have but here goes. 
 I have a Redhat 6.1 and netatalk. (not sure what version) i have 2 nic
cards and everything works fine except for i cannot connect to the server
through the chooser. It shows up and it says connecting but never connects.
If i type in the IP address it works fine. I noticed at shutdown it says
something like (again i am sorry for being so veige) nbl lookup couldn't
regester workstation @localhost. Anyone got any ideas???

thanks!
--
Jamie McParland
Apple Certified Technician
Apple Product Professional

[email-masked]

---

From: Patrik Schindler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2000 01:19:04 +0200 (MEST)

> regester workstation @localhost. Anyone got any ideas???

Look into the syslog and tell us what you see when you start netatalk.

:wq! PoC