Subject: More Alias trouble

From: Norman tenBroek <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 16:54:55 -0400

Hi,

I'm running netatalk-1.4b2+asun2.1.3 on RedHat 6.1 and while it seems 
stable I'm having trouble getting aliases to work. The standard 
"shared disk not found" error appears on the network. Writing an 
apple script to mount the volume did not work either

" tell application "Finder"
	mount volume "XXX" on server "XXX" in AppleTalk zone 
"Molecular Biology"
end tell"

  (as someone on the list suggested earlier).

Can anyone stand to go into this one more time?

Thanks very much,

-- 
Norman tenBroek
Systems Manager
Dept. of Molecular Biology
617-726-2359