Subject: afpd not reading AppleVolumes.*?

From: "Kretschmer, Heiko; 3276" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 15:17:44 +0200

Hi Rolf,

>I have done a completely default install. So the daemons launch from
/usr/local/atalk/etc/* and the AppleVolumes files are in the same directory.
I have tried launching >afpd with -f /explicit-path-to-files and -s ... but
no difference. Likewise guest user does not see any listed volumes.
I have exactly the same problem on my Dec Alpha 255/NetBSD 1.41/netatalk,
using this AppleVolumes.system:

----->8---------
. BINA UNIX
~
/tmp Temp
/export Mordor
----->8---------

Everything seems to run fine, except that my client can't see any volumes
(after he properly logged in).

Since I also ran out of ideas I hope that someone has a idea or knows the
solution...

Heiko