Subject: Tisza - Sorry if you doesn't care

From: "Veres Imre" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 12:09:56 +0100

Dear All,

Most of you probably have already heared about the tragedy of the longest
Hungarian river. Yes, unfortunately the TISZA is DIED!

All the fishes, birds and plants were KILLED actually by a (some) human
being(s) who let the CYANIDE to be poured to the river. It's really
uncomprehensible.
It happened in Hungary but in EUROPE and after all in the EARTH where all
the people live.

We Hungarians are really sad about it. I'm sending you this link to visit
it, because at the moment this is the only way for me to do something about
it, to prevent another catastrophe like this in this planet.
We hope that by e-mails, that we send all over the world, could reach the
people who may think about doing the same...

Don't let people to kill our environment.

http://www.extra.hu/cyanide

Thank you for reading and spreading this message.

---

From: "Veres Imre" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 11:48:28 +0100

:Last but not least, you posted this to an ENGLISH discussion list, and
:shared your message in ENGLISH (albeit bad English), yet the link you were
:referring to is for a Hungarian publication, and the article is in
:Hungarian... Pretty fucking useless.

Somebody has stolen my account, and spread his/her message many mailing
lists. I  _DIDN'T_ send this crap inspite of I agree with the publication.
I'm terrible sorry all of the list members, but please don't send your spam
messages to me!

Thank YOU, and sorry for this letter, but I got up to 5000 letters from
different mail lists, and I banned out _all_ of the mailing lists I were
subscribed. I don't want to get any kind of these messages. I also send
thank you to that sucker who used my mailbox.

Imre Veres

p.s.: Sorry for bad English, but Hungarians can't speak English well. ;)