Subject: Compiling under Solaris 2.7

From: "Fox, Jennifer (South Pole Station)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 20:43:21 +0000

Hello.

I am attempting to install netatalk 1.4b2 on Solaris 2.7 (using gcc).  From
the README I can see that I need to install kernel support for ddp, but when
I try to run make kinstall I get the following error:

install: ddp: No such file or directory

And when attempting to run "make" (I'm not sure what order I should be doing
this in...)

ddptp_rdq.c:45: conflicting types for `putnext'
/usr/include/sys/stream.h:710: previous declaration of `putnext'
***Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `ddptp_rdq.o'

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get this to compile?  Or the
location of a package (1.4b2) with asun support included?  Thanks in
advance.

--jenny

Jennifer Fox
Network Administrator
Amundsen-Scott South Pole Station, Antarctica

---

From: Patrik Schindler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 14:16:43 +0200

>location of a package (1.4b2) with asun support included?  Thanks in

Asun Packages can be found at ftp.cobaltnet.com in pub/users/asun

:wq! PoC