Subject: Authentication Problems

From: Adam Oldham <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 10:20:11 -0500

Again, Solaris 2.6 running netatalk-1.4b2+asun2.1.3

This is what my afpd.conf file looks like:
"Production Server" -tcp -savepassword -setpassword -rand2num -address
152.2.XXX.XXX

I can get in with guest. I have .passwd as mode 600 in the home
directory along with AppleVolumes there too with valid entries.  When I
log in, the macs say "The password I entered is incorrect".  There is
nothing in /var/log/messages or syslog to specify errors.  So I am nto
sure what route to take now.

Again, I am sorry for spamming the group with problems..... but I am
really confused.

Adam
-- 
===========================================================
= Adam Oldham
= System Administrator for UNC Student Stores
= AIX, Solaris, Linux, NT, and almost all Mac OS's
===========================================================