Subject: xap 0.9.5 - renaming of files incl. appledouble file

From: Rasca <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 13:56:12 +0200

hi,

i just released my latest version of "xap" which includes
the filemanager "xwf". it's a gtk+ based filemanager for
linux / unix.
this version includes the feature to rename quietly
a .AppleDouble/<resource>-companion as well.

now - i hope at least - file management for appledouble
files should work nice. renaming, moving, deleting, copying
and changing user/permissions of a file will allways honor
the hidden .appledouble resource file as well.

it's not very hard tested until now.. so bug reports are
allways wellcomed.

i now this list is for netatalk, but i thought my application
(gnu'ish) meight be usefull for netatalk admins..

cu
 rasca
-- 
 /#- Internet eMail: [email-masked], WWWeb: rasca.home.pages.de -#\
 \#- please do NOT quote these lines or other useless stuff! --#/