Subject: make kinstall fails on Solaris 2.7

From: Rob Tanner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 14:25:19 -0800

Hello,

After some initial successes with Netatalk on my test system running
Solaris 2.6, I built it on the production Solaris 2.7 system.  The build
was successful, but when I try to install the kernel driver (make
kinstall), I get the error: Warning: Driver (ddp) successfully added to
system but failed to attach.  It's a fatal error, and the make process
terminates.

Is there a 2.7 patch, etc, that I need?

Thanks,
Rob

       _ _ _ _           _    _ _ _ _ _
      /\_\_\_\_\        /\_\ /\_\_\_\_\_\
     /\/_/_/_/_/       /\/_/ \/_/_/_/_/_/  QUIDQUID LATINE DICTUM SIT,
    /\/_/__\/_/ __    /\/_/    /\/_/          PROFUNDUM VIDITUR
   /\/_/_/_/_/ /\_\  /\/_/    /\/_/
  /\/_/ \/_/  /\/_/_/\/_/    /\/_/         (Whatever is said in Latin
  \/_/  \/_/  \/_/_/_/_/     \/_/              appears profound)
  
  Rob Tanner
  UNIX and Networks Manager
  Linfield College, McMinnville OR
  (503) 434-2558 <[email-masked]>