Subject: Re: FAQ [was: Re: VOLUNTEER REQUEST]

From: Steve Freitas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 00:51:37 -0700

>If we keep it managed as a large static document it will likely limit the
>questions to a smaller number.

I don't agree with this. We could maintain an arbitrarily large FAQ as 
static pages by simply splitting them into chapters and anchoring them 
manageably.

I think a dynamic FAQ system would be kind of cool, but it wouldn't 
address any fundamental needs on the part of the Netatalk community. 
Things like the FAQ content, the Webmin module, and of course Netatalk 
itself are much more important right now.

Steve

---

From: BWS - Offwhite <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 09:45:00 -0500 (CDT)

This is the sort of thing which would take me about 6 hours to create.  I
do it all the time.

Brennan Stehling - web developer and sys admin
projects: www.greasydaemon.com | www.onmilwaukee.com | www.sncalumni.com