Subject: 1.5pre3 Changes/Fixes?

From: Basil Hussain <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 14:32:29 +0000

Hi all,

Could anybody tell me what's new or what has been fixed in the pre3 release
of Netatalk 1.5, released yesterday (18th Dec)?

There's no release notes or change log on the Sourceforge file listing
explaining anything about it.

Regards,

------------------------------------------------
Basil Hussain ([email-masked])

---

From: "Daniel E. Lautenschleger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 08:52:10 -0600 (CST)

In fact it appears there's not much documentation at all on the
SourceForge site.

-- 

Daniel E. Lautenschleger
University of Wisconsin
R.M. Bock Laboratories
Network Administrator and Computer Support
[email-masked]
http://resumes.dice.com/pooba53

---

From: jeff b <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 10:24:18 -0500

> In fact it appears there's not much documentation at all on the

I apologize for the lack of documentation on sourceforge.

I was having trouble posting the changelog yesterday, and sourceforge
was giving me all sorts of odd PHP errors that I have never seen before,
so I just gave up.

Most of the changes have been documented on the netatalk-devel list on
sourceforge, which I can sift through if anyone is interested in knowing
the full list of changes.

Most notably, netatalk compiles properly on Tru64 and builds a little
nicer.

jeff
 
> > Could anybody tell me what's new or what has been fixed in the pre3
> > release of Netatalk 1.5, released yesterday (18th Dec)?
> >

---

From: Basil Hussain <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 17:05:04 +0000

> the full list of changes.

If you could, that would be handy.

It's rather hard going browsing the Geocrawler mail archives due to the
stupid fact that you can only browse a message thread by shuffling back and
forth between search result and message pages. If only the development list
were archived on MARC (http://marc.theaimsgroup.com) - now *that's* what I
call a mailing list archive.

Regards,