Subject: AppleVolumes.system need to be updated?

From: Steve Freitas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 15:39:46 -0700

Would it be helpful for everyone if we updated the AppleVolumes.system 
file included in the default install? It looks pretty bare. Or am I just 
advocating busywork?

Steve Freitas

---

From: Greg Lincoln <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 16:04:05 -0700

> file included in the default install? It looks pretty bare. Or am I just
I for one would embrace a new one. Although the troubles haven't been many
yet, there are so many files out there, it's just a matter of time before I
lose all of my hair. I like orderly things when it comes to my systems.

Anyway, I'd be happy to help with this if I new where to begin to find good
resources for finding fiel/creator codes in bulk.

___________________________________
Greg Lincoln, Creative Director
Southwest Strategies, LLC

[email-masked]
858.597.7555