Subject: this list

From: "John Arends" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 21:51:28 -0500

Is this list dead? i haven't gotten any posts in ages and ages.

-----
John Arends
[email-masked]

Windows95/98/NT (noun): 32 bit extension and a graphical shell for a 16 bit
patch to an 8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4 bit
microprocessor, written by a 2 bit company, that can't stand 1 bit of
competition

---

From: John L Grantham <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 10:47:04 +0200

>Is this list dead? i haven't gotten any posts in ages and ages.

Define "ages and ages". I've gotten two posts yesterday, seven on 
Saturday, eleven on Friday. Seems to be okay to me.

cya

John
-- 

John Grantham | Dipl.-Designer (FH)
               | Homepage http://surf.to/multimedia
               | Linux for Macs: http://www.maclinux.de/