Subject: Apple File Utilities for Netatalk

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 16:39:34 -0400

I hope this isn't some old question that's been thrown all over the
place...I looked through all the archives but found nothing.

I'm new to netatalk and am trying to set up a purge for a few directories.
Seemed real simple up front...using perl I'd just just blow away anything
based on mtime and then change the path to delete the .AppleDouble file as
well. That worked just fine until I found some subdirectories being created
that wouldn't delete...they've always got .AppleDouble dirs as well as
.Parent files.

I began adding code to deal with these when I realized there's a large (and
growing) community of experienced people out there who might have already
written something like this. Is anyone aware of any sort of perl modules
for talking with netatalk's appledouble directory structures?

Thanks,

Jerry Lipsky
Atlanta Journal-Constitution
[email-masked]

---

From: MATSUDA Hitoshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 21:45:11 +0900

+++
松田仁志（MATSUDA Hitoshi）
e-mail:[email-masked]