Subject: Re: Re: Sourceforge and CVS (was Re: Re: NFS Under OS X (was Re: pre-asun2.1.4-39) )

From: "jeff b" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 18:36:05 +0000 (GMT)

On Mon, 24 Jul 2000 andrew morgan  wrote:
> Flip a coin.  I was just about to start a sourceforge site myself, but if
> you have *any* experience with sourceforge or CVS, you'd be more
qualified
> than I.  So who will it be?

Already registered the netatalk account and am waiting for it to be
approved, at which point I will commit the pre39 tree, and ask for everyone
to submit their account names so that this can get underway.

Thanks,
jeff
     
*************************
jeff b
system administrator
university communications
university of connecticut
[email-masked]

---

From: "jeff b" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 01:38:53 +0000 (GMT)

On Sat, 29 Jul 2000 bryan stalcup  wrote:
> i've tried these with redhat 6.2, work great, just one question: where
> -DUSE_FLOCK_LOCKS turned off (commented out) in the rpm spec file? just
> want to make sure before i install it on a production server.

The RPMS were build out of a need to use the newer builds on systems that 
I really couldn't afford to play around with patching tarballs -- so I did 
mostly patches to make the source tree behave the way that it is behaving.

Currently I'm working on implementing automake and autoconf across the 
tree, which will mean that you will be able to turn off USE_FLOCK_LOCKS 
simply by adding --disable-flock-locks to the configure line ... but that 
is probably a few weeks away.