Subject: Re: intial netatalk install on Redhat

From: "Russell Salerno" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 10:11:25 -0500

Mary/All,

The first article on www.giub.unibe.ch was indeed excellent.  Unfortunately,
for reasons unknown, it has been removed from the site.  Do you have a
mirror or copy of this info they could email me?  I knew I should have saved
a local copy... damn!

Thanks,
 -Russ
  [email-masked]

>I'm using a printer connected to or networked through a linux box to
>print from
>Macs (as well as PCs and other linux computers).  In my initial
>searching to
>figure out how to get this to work I came across a couple of reasonably
>helpful
>articles:
>
>http://www.giub.unibe.ch/~eugster/appleprint.html
>http://www.linuxworld.com/linuxworld/lw-1999-04/lw-04-uptime_p.html
>http://www2.linuxjournal.com/lj-issues/issue45/2033.html
>
>The first article, in particular, went into a lot of detail about
>setting up a
>Laserwriter printer to work under linux.
>
>Hope this helps.
>MaryS

---

From: Mary Stracke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2000 14:08:36 -0500

Hi Russ,

The article at http://www.giub.unibe.ch/~eugster/appleprint.html seems to be
back up.  If you still can't get into the site, I have the article printed out
and could fax it, and I have it as an html file copied into Star Office ...
though it needs a bit of clean-up.

Mary