Subject: how to set up a gateway

From: Gerald Kerma <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2000 11:26:41 +0100

Hye,

I've already a gatobox on my intranet (192.168.x.x) and when I set up 
my IPchains/Firewall to route appletalk via atalkd.conf mac says 
there is *2* gateways and disable temporarly the appletalk on the 
macs...

the gatorbox is a locatalk/ethertalk router
I want my firewall to be router of the two appletalk zones define by 
the two NICs...?

If anybody could help ?

thanks
-- 
________________Gk2 ( Assistance - Conseil - Developpement )________________
       Gerald KERMA | l'Ouche                   | tel : +33(0)1 699 411 55
  Executive Manager | 10, rue de la Predecelle  | fax : +33(0)1 699 411 56
  +33(0)688 594 016 | FR - 91640 - Vaugrigneuse | mailto:[email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notre site : http://www.gk2.fr | en construction : http://gk2.net/gk2
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
            "Soyons réalistes, exigeons l'impossible..." (Ernesto Che Gevara)
____________________________________________________________________________