Subject: Re: Re: Re: Printer Access Control

From: "jeff b" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 14:46:07 +0000 (GMT)

On Thu, 27 Jul 2000 andrew morgan  wrote:
> > Do you want to try to integrate those patches into the source tree in
> > the CVS repository? I'd eventually like to move most of the major
> > patches back into the central tree, if everyone seems to like the idea.
> 
> Yes, I will.  Will the automake additions affect my work?

Currently I have been trying to keep the original Makefile structure until
automake/autoconf is working properly ... and I still have a very long way
to go.

I already have mirrored the Makefile changes in Makefile.am for etc/papd/,
so you don't have to worry about anything for now. Whenever I notice a
change in a Makefile, I will mirror the change in the automake equivalent.

Still having problems with libatalk building with automake, though. Latest
problem I have been having is in libatalk/cnid/cnid{_add.c,_private.h} --
it seems to think that "buf" isn't declared ... must be a configuration
error.
     
*************************
jeff b
system administrator
university communications
university of connecticut
[email-masked]