Subject: Re: Netatalk logo Re: VOLUNTEER REQUEST

From: Steve Freitas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 16:28:08 -0700

>What are we going to do about content? Someone mentioned Anders' (I 
>think that's his name) website, which has a fair amount of info. What 
>about the old umich site? And threepio? Some kind of new FAQ-O-Matic 
>would be nice (since the old one seems to be offline...?). Maybe have 
>a developer's section as well, with info about the code and current 
>developments.

Anders has granted us permission to use his stuff with attribution, as 
has Wes, and I'm waiting to hear from the FAQ-O-Matic guy. Obviously we 
want to update everything before putting it up -- no out-of-date info 
allowed!

In terms of other content, I'm coordinating the FAQ. No one is 
coordinating documentation per se, but I'm expecting that the FAQ will 
actually become the central reference.

In terms of a developer's section, I think the right answer is a page 
which simply tells what's going on, with links to the SourceForge 
development page for more in-depth info/participation.

>I assume the site would also be hosted by Sourceforge, right?

Yup.

Steve