Subject: [Fwd: SourceForge: PROJECT DOWNTIME NOTICE]

From: Matthew Keller <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 16:10:23 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: SourceForge: PROJECT DOWNTIME NOTICE
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 12:57:35 -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

ATTENTION SOURCEFORGE PROJECT ADMINISTRATORS

This update is being sent to project administrators only and contains
important information regarding your project. Please read it in its
entirety.

INFRASTRUCTURE UPGRADE, EXPANSION AND RELOCATION

As noted in the sitewide email sent this week, the SourceForge.net
infrastructure is being upgraded (and relocated). As part of this
projects, plans are underway to further increase capacity and
responsiveness.

We are scheduling the relocation of the systems serving project
subdomain web pages.

IMPORTANT:

This move will affect you in the following ways:

1. Service and availability of SourceForge.net and the development
tools provided will continue uninterupted.

2. Project page webservers hosting subdomains
(yourprojectname.sourceforge.net) will be down Friday December 15 from
9PM PST (12AM EST) until 3AM PST.

3. CVS will be unavailable (read only part of the time) from 7PM
until 3AM PST

4. Mailing lists and mail aliases will be unavailable until 3AM PST

---------------------
This email was sent from sourceforge.net. To change your email receipt
preferences, please visit the site and edit your account via the
"Account Maintenance" link.

Direct any questions to [email-masked], or reply to this email.