Subject: Re: mounted volume icon resource?

From: Steve Freitas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 20:51:44 -0700

>That may be true for writable mounted volumes or folders with custom icons
>that you paste into the Get Info window on the Mac side; but that's not what
>I am referring to.
>
>I am talking about the black & white world icon that is the default icon
>given to a mounted volume when it is mounted without write access and
>doesn't have a custom icon yet.  I want to know where this icon resource is
>stored.

Ah! Good question. ;-)

Steve "So Helpful" Freitas

---

From: Harry Zink/Netatalk List <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2000 09:18:30 -0700

> Ah! Good question. ;-)

Last I recall, it's stored in the source of afpd -  you'd need to specify
the icon during compile time.

Harry