Subject: Re: netatalk in a graphic arts environment?

From: Lewis Pennock <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 11:23:03 -0600

Well, the graphics dept. isn't administering their own server right now, 
it's a bunch of artists and art directors and I wouldn't let them get 
near the ASIP server.  They break their own computers fast enough as it 
is.   The person administering the ASIP is also the linux admin.

Thanks for the feeback,

-Lewis

On 3/26/00 8:08 PM Ron Chmara wrote:

>Where you _are_ out on a ledge is that many graphics departments like
>to admin their own servers. Netatalk isn't even remotely in the same
>class as AppleshareIP here. OTOH, sometimes it's nice to get that _away_
>from them.
>
>-Ronabop

--
Lewis Pennock
[email-masked]
http://www.lewis.net