Subject: problem compiling with Suse 7.0 professional

From: root <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 14:00:09 -0800 (PST)

Hello all!

I'm having a problem compiling the lastest netatalk package from sourceforge.

I got through the configure and make okay, but the "make install" is giving me heartache.

Here's what I got:

make[3]: Nothing to be done for `install-exec-am'.
make[3]: Nothing to be done for `install-data-am'.
make[3]: Leaving directory `/root/.gnome-desktop/netatalk/libatalk/util'
make[2]: Leaving directory `/root/.gnome-desktop/netatalk/libatalk/util'
make[2]: Entering directory `/root/.gnome-desktop/netatalk/libatalk'
make[3]: Entering directory `/root/.gnome-desktop/netatalk/libatalk'
/bin/sh ../mkinstalldirs /usr/lib
../mkinstalldirs: ../mkinstalldirs: No such file or directory
make[3]: *** [install-libLIBRARIES] Error 127
make[3]: Leaving directory `/root/.gnome-desktop/netatalk/libatalk'
make[2]: *** [install-am] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/root/.gnome-desktop/netatalk/libatalk'
make[1]: *** [install-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/.gnome-desktop/netatalk/libatalk'
make: *** [install-recursive] Error 1
discovery:~/GnomeDesktop/netatalk #

Thanks you guys! I'm looking forward to trying out the new version!

- Mike Johnson