Subject: Webmin

From: Scott Sipe <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2000 21:18:41 -0400

Ok, I took a look at Webmin today, and am shocked.  It's so good!  So, I
started work on a netatalk module today.  I would love to hear from
Baden Hughes if he's still working on it, and if Matthew Keller would
like to work too, the more the better.

So far I just have a test module which parses in afpd.conf and displays
some minimal information about what's listed there.  Webmin is great, I
just haev to say again!

Scott

---

From: Matthew Keller <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2000 08:35:01 -0400

> some minimal information about what's listed there.  Webmin is great, I
	
	I'd be more than happy to help... How do you want to coordinate this?
	
-- 

 Matthew Keller
 Lead Programmer/Analyst
 Distributed Computing/Telemedia
 Information Services Division
 State University of New York at Potsdam
 
 Website: http://mattwork.potsdam.edu/
 PGP: http://mattwork.potsdam.edu/crypto/
 Webcam:  http://webcam.mattwork.potsdam.edu:85/

---

From: BWS - Offwhite <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 13:38:47 -0500 (CDT)

Ok, I just set up a message board specifically for this topic.  We can
discuss it there so we do not clutter up the list too much, although we
can report back to the list from time to time.

http://boards.offwhite.net/ubb/Forum3/HTML/000001.html

It is the UBB system and is rather easy to use.  It has some helpful
features on it you just cannot get on a mailing list.

Brennan Stehling - web developer and sys admin
projects: www.greasydaemon.com | www.onmilwaukee.com | www.sncalumni.com

---

From: Matthew Keller <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 15:05:01 -0400

> features on it you just cannot get on a mailing list.

	I think a SourceForge forum is more appropriate... Steve, can you set
one up, plz?
-- 

 Matthew Keller
 Lead Programmer/Analyst

---

From: BWS - Offwhite <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 14:08:18 -0500 (CDT)

Is there a message board system on source forge?  If so, that would be
great.  I just do not want to trade 20 emails a day about changes to the
Webmin module for Netatalk.  It is too much clutter.

The more emails I get, the more likely I will miss one.

Maybe we could have a netatalk-webmail list...