Subject: [netatalk-admins] AppleVolumes.default format

From: Thierry Michalowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 17:37:47 +0100

Hello,
sorry if this looks like an easy question,but I've a problem with my
AppleVolumes.default.
If I try to follow the indications at the top of the file, I can
configure a volume like this:

/LOCAL "Local Volume"

However, if I try to add an option, whatever the option, like this:

/LOCAL "Local Volume" option=noadouble

the chooser shows the following list of volumes:

Local Volume
option=noadouble

So, what am I missing to configure it in the correct way?

I am using pre-asun2.1.4-36a.tar.gz freshly
downloaded-compiled-installed ....

Regards

--
Thierry Michalowski                                     /
Edipresse Publications S.A                 \\\' ,      / //
Informatique de Production                  \\\//    _/ //'
33,av. de la gare                            \_-//' /  //'
1001 LAUSANNE SUISSE                           \ ///  //'
phone: +41 21 349 46 26                        /  >>   \\\`
mailto:[email-masked]       /,)-^>>  _\`
                                              (/   \\ / \\\
"Unix is user-friendly...                           //  //\\\
It is just selective about who its friends are"    ((`
============================================================================
This message has been checked with GRIMEsweeper which has detected a virus
embedded in this plain text message. You should now delete your entire hard
drive and rinse your eyes with soapy water to ensure it doesn't spread.