Subject: [netatalk-admins] slight problems

From: Rick Zeman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 14:40:36 -0400

Compiled 1.4b2+asun2.1.4 under OpenLinux 2.3.  Only changes to the makefile
I made were to enable pam support and tcp wrappers.

Compiled fine and seemed to install fine.

Linked the atalk shell script in init.d to the proper locations in rc.* to
start up and shutdown automatically.   Edited the
/usr/local/atalk/etc/netatalk.conf to turn off papd (I don't do printing)
and to turn on afpd.

papd now doesn't start up automatically--but neither does afpd (it never
did).  Loading it manually from the command line turns it into a perfectly
functioning server; it loads and functions fine. 

What am I doing wrong here? 

Secondly, how do I go about disabling the guest login?

Tnx.
 
_______________________________________________________________________
Rick Zeman                           In our secret world, we will collide
mailto:[email-masked]            In all of the places we were hiding love
Will Rogers never met Bill Clinton       What was it we were thinking of?