Subject: [netatalk-admins] undefined reference to `__bzero'

From: Albert Max Lai <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 04:21:01 -0500 (EST)

I'm trying to compile netatalk-1.4b2+asun2.1.3. I'm having problems
getting it compiled. I know that I was able to compile previouis versions,
and even tried compiling netatalk-1.4b2+asun2.1.1. So, I'm thinking that
there is something wrong with my libraries. I've had this come up recently
when compiling SSLeay and other packages. Does anyone have any ideas as to
what is broken? Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Here are the messages:
../../libatalk/libatalk.a(asp_close.o): In function `asp_close':
asp_close.o(.text+0x11): undefined reference to `__bzero'
../../libatalk/libatalk.a(dsi_attn.o): In function `dsi_attention':
dsi_attn.o(.text+0x6e): undefined reference to `__bzero'
../../libatalk/libatalk.a(dsi_tickle.o): In function `dsi_tickle':
dsi_tickle.o(.text+0x32): undefined reference to `__bzero'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[4]: *** [afpd] Error 1

--
Albert Lai <[email-masked]>           1018D East Campus
Residential Computer Consultant           411 W. 116th St.
Columbia University                       New York, NY 10027
http://www.columbia.edu/~aml61            (212)853-4854