From: "Ufficio C.E.D." <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 16:50:10 +0200

I have recently installed netatalk 1.42b + asun 2.13 
on my Linux 2.0.36 Server . 
I use it to spool ps jobs from 30 Macs to 5 Postscript LaserUnities (ps lev.1 - 2) ,
and a Plotter (ps lev.3) .

The original files are FreeHand and Photoshop EPS.

Everything seems to work fine except when i try to spool 
very large or high resolution images , when i get :

postscript error : rangecheck() 

                or 

postscript error : image() 

errors.

Please note that a Netware Server spools the same files correctly.

Any ideas on how to solve this problem?

Perhaps if there were a way to spool ps jobs directly to the 
printer without an intermediary filter (ofpap ...) ???

Thanks in advance . Bye

Claudio Benedetti
[email-masked]