Subject: [netatalk-admins] atp_rresp: time out

From: Begnis camille <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 20:19:58 -0400

Hi all!

Just installed netatalk for a two boxes network ioncluding my linux one
and a Quadra 605 (MacOS 7.1).
I run kernel  2.2.13 and file sharing works well in both directions. I
have a problem howether to print from linux to the printer connected to
the mac:

[camille@localhost camille]$ rpm -q netatalk
netatalk-1.4b2+asun2.1.3-6
[camille@localhost camille]$ nbplkup
                       patricia:AFPServer                         
65524.1:251
                    LASERWRITER:LWSelect300                       
65524.1:252
                       patricia:Macintosh Quadra 605              
65524.1:253
                       patricia:Workstation                       
65524.1:4
                      localhost:AFPServer                         
65280.10:128           		             
localhost:netatalk                           65280.10:4
                      localhost:Workstation                       
65280.10:4
[camille@localhost camille]$ pap -p LASERWRITER:LWSelect300 file
Trying 65524.1:252 ...
atp_rresp: Connexion terminée par expiration du délai d'attente
....

or "timeout" in good english.

Any idea?

Thanks, Camille.