Subject: [netatalk-admins] Afpd dies...PAM

From: Bill Carlson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 11:36:41 -0600 (CST)

Hey all,

I got netatalk 1.4b2+asun2.1.3 working under Solaris 2.6, I had to disable
PAM support.

The following was the warnings produced when PAM was enabled:

In file included from auth.c:16:
../../include/netatalk/endian.h:32: warning: redefinition of `int32_t'
/usr/include/sys/int_types.h:69: warning: `int32_t' previously declared
here
auth.c:126: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type
auth.c: In function `check_user':
auth.c:702: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast

Thanks,

Bill Carlson
------------
Systems Programmer    [email-masked]	|  Opinions are mine,
Virtual Hospital      http://www.vh.org/        |  not my employer's.
University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics	|