Subject: [netatalk-admins] Solaris 2.6 and Kerberos

From: Robert Klingsten <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 12:35:50 -0400

I have gotten Netatalk compiled on Solaris 2.6 using the Sun compiler
and included all the AFS and Kerberos libraries as required.  The compile
ran fine with less than 5 warning messages.

However, when I go to log into the server, I am only presented with
"guest", and the rest is greyed out.  If I tell afpd to start with the
-G (no guest) option, then the Mac reports "This server does not use
a recognizable log on sequence" error.

I am attempting the "971027" snapshot and did add in the shadowed password
CFLAG.

Thanks for any help!

Rob

---

From: Robert Klingsten <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 13:17:14 -0400

Duh! I solved my own problem .... my Authman and related Mac software
was out of date!!

Sorry to have jumped the gun here.  Thanks!

Rob