Subject: [netatalk-admins] atalkd config question

From: Jeremy Kemp <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 17:36:15 -0500 (CDT)

Hi!

I'm getting the following error. I know somebody has to have done this
before! Where do I go to set the default zones, etc. and have it work?
Thanks!

[root@BioServe /root]# atalk restart
Shutting down AppleTalk services:                          [FAILED]
Can't unregister BioServe@Biology:Workstation@Biology
Can't unregister BioServe@Biology:netatalk@Biology
                                                           [  OK  ]
Starting AppleTalk services:                               [  OK
]/etc/rc.d/ini
t.d/atalk: [: =: unary operator expected
                                                           [  OK  ]

Jeremy Kemp
<[email-masked]>

"For every problem, there exists a simple and elegant solution 
which is absolutely wrong." 
-- J. Wagoner, U.C.B. Mathematics