Subject: [netatalk-admins] [Fwd: Spoke too soon... :P]

From: "William J. Brinkman II" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 1999 17:12:20 -0500

Oops...mis-typed the email address the first time. Bleh.
 
> Okay everyone, here is the latest on my travails..
> 
> I am trying to mount my OS 8 CD on my linux system, so I can use it on
> my PowerBook. (My PowerBook has no CDRom. bought it used, that was just
> what I got...) With pre-asun2.1.4-36a, I can now open directories. In
> the past, this would cause afpd to just "go away." I suspected it was
> crashing. Well, now I can browse through the folders all I like, but I
> can't COPY files. This seems strange to me. Ah well. Any ideas? Do
> CDRoms work for everyone else, and just not me?
> 
> --
> William "Bo" Brinkman                         [email-masked]
> Princeton Computer Science        http://www.cs.princeton.edu/~brinkman
> --
> Right Now no one is listening. --Van Halen