Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] getting ever closer

From: "Harry Zink/Netatalk List" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 00:04:53 -0700

>    g) overhaul of the printer code.

Yay! Yay! Yay!

Harry

---

From: Russell E Glaue <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 09:51:27 -0500 (CDT)

> >    g) overhaul of the printer code.

Is this printer code overhaul going to make it easier for integrating pap
and lpr together and getting things like remote lpr to work over pap
through the unix side, e.g. :rm=192.168.1.31:
I know lpr spooling works with the Mac LaserPrinter 8 driver, but it is
just too slow. Plus more administrative possibilites are possible if it
can be done through the netatalk/unix side.

+--------------------------------------------------------------+
 Russell E Glaue, Technologies Engineer   [email-masked]
 Center for the Application of Information Technologies
 101 Horrabin Hall, 1 University Circle, Macomb, Illinois 61455
 http://www.cait.org  http://cait.wiu.edu