Subject: [netatalk-admins] Solaris 2.6 printing

From: Steve Shah <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 18:35:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Everyone,

I'm having a helluva time trying to get my Solaris 2.6 box to print
through Netatalk 1.4b2. The compile went clean and everything installed
fine. getzones and nbplkup shows that I can see all the Appletalk folks
on my network.

Speficially, I need help with configuring lp to use lp2pap.sh. I've
created the printer with admintool. I edited the 
/etc/lp/printers/myprinter/configuration file so that it looks like
this:

Banner: on
Content types: any
Device: /dev/null
Interface: /usr/local/atalk/etc/lp2pap.sh
Printer type: PS
Modules:
Options:

Please forgive the silly question -- up until now all of my printing
chores were done through BSD style /etc/printcap stuff. 

Thanks for the help.

-Steve

-- 
_______________________________________________________________________________
Steve Shah ([email-masked]) | SysAdmin/Coder/Gabbernaut/DJ/Writer/Minister
http://www.cert.ucr.edu/~sshah  |    Systems/Network Administrator, CE-CERT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
             "Beating code into submission, one OS at a time..."