Subject: [netatalk-admins] logs for atalk

From: "Dave (Grizz) Glaser" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 09:17:18 -0400 (EDT)

Simple question:

Where do the logs for netatalk go?

-- 
 David S. Glaser  AKA Grizz	|        
 M&M Systems Administrator      | He wanted to be a pacifist, but I beat 
 419 Michigan St.  Apt. 2   	| him out of it.  -- Kent Frazier 
 Hancock, MI 49930	 	|    
 [email-masked] 		|

---

From: Stefan Bethke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 May 1999 16:34:31 +0200

> Where do the logs for netatalk go?

What logs?

The daemons log via syslog(8), usually under facility LOG_DAEMON.  See
syslog.conf(3) for details on how to configure where the messages go.

Stefan

--
Mühlendamm 12           |  Voice +49-40-256848, +49-177-3504009
D-22089 Hamburg         |  e-mail: [email-masked]
Germany                 |          [email-masked]