Subject: [netatalk-admins] AppleTalk Volumes -- probably a faq

From: "Bill Mills" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 08:46:57 -0700

Where can I find information on the AppleVolumes file?  It seems that there
is a way to mkae additional directories get served by netatalk but I have
not found it yet.

TIA

-bill

---

From: Russell E Glaue <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 10:56:32 -0500 (CDT)

Try the Netatalk homepage  http://www.umich.edu/~rsug/netatalk
and go to the netatlk links, there are resources there like tutorials that
can help you.
						-----russ-----

> is a way to mkae additional directories get served by netatalk but I have

+--------------------------------------------------------------+
 Russell E Glaue, Technologies Engineer   [email-masked]
 Center for the Application of Information Technologies
 101 Horrabin Hall, 1 University Circle, Macomb, Illinois 61455
 http://www.cait.org  http://cait.wiu.edu