Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] Sherlock / OS 8.6 *works* with netatalk (yay!)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 11:42:17 -0400

Netatalk, [email-masked] writes:

>The newly enhnaced Sherlock shipping as part of the 8.6 upgrade *WORKS* with
>netatalk volumes.

Not on my machine it doesn't.  It worked fine for a folder, but when I 
clicked on a file, same old problem.  "The selected item cannot be found".

--
Jim Hart
Infrastructure Support Services
Bates College
Lewiston, Maine, USA

---

From: Rob Newberry <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 11:55:24 -0500 (EST)

> clicked on a file, same old problem.  "The selected item cannot be found".

Are you sure you're using the right Sherlock?  I think there's a noted
problem that sometimes 8.6 doesn't update Sherlock, for instance, if it's
been moved from it's original location.

While in Sherlock, what happens when you choose "About Sherlock" from the
Apple menu?  Is it version 2.0 or 2.1?  Also, can you resize the window
for your internet searches?

Rob