Subject: [netatalk-admins] can't build under solaris

From: "Paul R. Potts" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 22:01:52 -0500

??? help!

I'm trying to build on Solaris 2.5.1.

This may be very basic...

Thanks,

Paul

purgatory% pwd
/home/users/potts/netatalk-1.4b2+asun2.1.3
purgatory% rm makelog
purgatory% make > makelog
dsi_tcp.c:26: tcpd.h: No such file or directory
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `dsi_tcp.o'
Current working directory
/home/users/potts/netatalk-1.4b2+asun2.1.3/libatalk/dsi
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all'
Current working directory
/home/users/potts/netatalk-1.4b2+asun2.1.3/libatalk/dsi
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `dsi'
Current working directory
/home/users/potts/netatalk-1.4b2+asun2.1.3/libatalk
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `../../libatalk'
Current working directory
/home/users/potts/netatalk-1.4b2+asun2.1.3/sys/solaris
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all'

--
Even while I write this mail, my head is getting stiff by their
electromagnetic wave, and I am in condition that the finger with which I am
striking a key fall into disorder,too. Every evening, a nap condition
continues, and hours of sleep are 4-5 hours by the operation like modulation
close to my ears. I never sent such a mail for the purpose of confusing the
world. - anonymous