Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] Netatalk and OPI

From: Kadinger Andras <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 06:47:34 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 23 Jan 1999, Frank Morton wrote:

> >> Anybody game on this "Simple OPI" code?
> >
> >Hmm, it seems I will have to put out what I have. I'll do so in a couple
> >of days.
> 
> Turn it loose on us.

Be it!

For the interested I put up a link to a snapshot of my current testbed on
the page http://www.lettera.hu/~bandit/OPI/ . No docs as of yet, but
hopefully soon.

Currently it can be used to resolve a subset of Quark's OPI comments and
is generally geared towards providing simple EPS substitution; I'm just
looking into talking tiff2ps from the libtiff package into speaking
PostScript the way I wan; then I'll have to look into how Quark/OPI 1.3
handles different color depth TIFFs and bind the two together.

Regards,
Andras Kadinger
[email-masked]

---

From: "Frank Morton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 21:47:03 -0500

Turn it loose on us.