Subject: [netatalk-admins] atp_rresp: time out

From: Camille Begnis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 12:16:27 -0400

Hi all!

I post again this message as I did not see any answer after one week,
please help!

***************************************

Just installed netatalk for a two boxes network ioncluding my linux one
and a Quadra 605 (MacOS 7.1).
I run kernel  2.2.13 and file sharing works well in both directions. I
have a problem howether to print from linux to the printer connected to
the mac:

[camille@localhost camille]$ rpm -q netatalk
netatalk-1.4b2+asun2.1.3-6
[camille@localhost camille]$ nbplkup
patricia:AFPServer                         65524.1:251
LASERWRITER:LWSelect300                    65524.1:252
patricia:Macintosh Quadra 605              65524.1:253
patricia:Workstation                       65524.1:4
localhost:AFPServer                      
65280.10:128           		             
localhost:netatalk                        65280.10:4
localhost:Workstation                     65280.10:4
[camille@localhost camille]$ pap -p LASERWRITER:LWSelect300 file
Trying 65524.1:252 ...
atp_rresp: Connexion terminée par expiration du délai d'attente
....

or "timeout" in good english.

Any idea?

Thanks, Camille.