Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] latest asun version?

From: Robert G Palmer Jr <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 12:47:36 -0400

When you talk about netatalk+asun - is this two seperate installations
or is it one installation that is a modified version of the basic 
netatalk.  In other words, do I download both netatalk and asun 
seperately,
or just the asun stuff.

on 4/6/99 12:15 PM, Palle Girgensohn [email-masked] stated...

>Georg Schwarz wrote:
>> 
>> due to an OS upgrade I'm going to reinstall netatalk. I'm wondering where
>> I can download the current release of the asun version of netatalk.
>> --
>> Georg Schwarz                             [email-masked]
>> Institut für Theoretische Physik    Tel. +49 30 314-24254, FAX -21130
>> Technische Universität Berlin          http://home.pages.de/~schwarz/
>> Sekr. PN 7-1, Hardenbergstr. 36, D-10623 Berlin            IRC: kuroi
>
>
>ftp://ftp.u.washington.edu/public/asun/
>
>/Palle
>

<<-------------------------------------------------------------->>
Robert G. Palmer, Jr.             1009 Commerce Park Drive
[email-masked]                  Oak Ridge, TN 37830
Development Engineer              Voice: (423)-482-3000
Interactive Pictures Corp.        FAX:   (423)-482-5447
http://www.ipix.com              
               -------------------------------------
Any opinions stated herein are solely mine.  In no way, shape,
or form should they be construed as opinions of my employer.
<<-------------------------------------------------------------->>

---

From: Patrik Schindler <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 20:09:04 +0200

>or just the asun stuff.

This one

:wq! PoC

---

From: "Dave (Grizz) Glaser" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 16:54:58 -0400 (EDT)

> At 12:47 Uhr -0400 06.04.1999, Robert G Palmer Jr wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^^

another innocent victim of VI :)

Dave

-- 
 David S. Glaser  AKA Grizz	|        
 M&M Systems Administrator      |  There are very few personal
 419 Michigan St.  Apt. 2   	|  problems that can't be fixed by an
 Hancock, MI 49930	 	|  adequate amount of high explosives.  
 [email-masked] 		| 	--anonymous