Subject: [netatalk-admins] afpfs still in development?

From: patrick finerty <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 14:33:08 -0500 (EST)

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

hi,

this is off topic but... does anyone know if Ben Hekster is still
developing afpfs? it allows a linux box to mount an appleshare volume.
the url i have no longer works, even the machine seems to be having
problems: http://linux.odyssey.co.il/~heksterb/Software/afpfs/

ciao,

- -pjf
- -- 
       "There is only one aim in life and that is to live it."
 Karl Shapiro,(1959) from an essay on Henry Miller's Tropic of Cancer
	      finger [email-masked] for PGP key
		 http://abragam.med.utoronto.ca/~zinc

---

From: [email-masked] (William P. McGonigle)
Date: 03 Feb 99 09:14:37 EST

--- patrick finerty wrote:
this is off topic but... does anyone know if Ben Hekster is still
developing afpfs? it allows a linux box to mount an appleshare volume.
--- end of quote ---

The links you need are here:

http://threepio.hitchcock.org/cgi-bin/faq/netatalk/faq.pl?file=40

-Bill