Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] netatalk errors / development

From: Jon Evans <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 10:00:26 +0000 (GMT)

>>>>> "Benjamin" == Benjamin Gilbert <[email-masked]> writes:

    > newer stuff is at
    > <ftp://ftp.cobaltnet.com/pub/users/asun/>.

Thanks for the URL...

    >> Oct 27 10:21:55 home afpd[26432]: dsi_stream_read(0):
    >> Connection reset by peer 
    >> Oct 27 10:22:34 home last message repeated 6685 times 
    >> Oct 27 10:23:37 home last message repeated 14430 times

    > You might want to try upgrading to pre-asun2.1.4.  There's a bug
    > in asun2.1.3 and below which can produce the kind of behavior
    > you describe.

I've downloaded and built the RPM, unfortunately it is a bad time to
kick off the mac users at the moment because they have a deadline to
hit, so I'll probably install it first thing Monday and post the
results here.

Thanks,

Jon.

---

From: "Alex Yu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 09:00:24 -0400

Dear All,

Have anyone use ICE AppleTalk?  Can anyone draw a comparison between
netatalk and ICE AppleTalk?  Thanks.

Best,
Alex Yu