Subject: [netatalk-admins] nfs from another subnet

From: Gaetano Bellanca <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 16:04:28 +0200

Hi,

I'm going to move to another university and need to change the position and
the IP address of my mac.

How is it possible to continue to share Linux filesystems (like I'm doing
now using netatalk?).

Thanks in advance.

Gaetano

                     ___[_____]___
                        (.) (.)
                          (_)
--------------------o00O-------O00o-------------------

+---------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Gaetano Bellanca                                                    |
| D.E.I.S. - Dipartimento di Elettronica, Informatica e Sistemistica. |
| University of Bologna.                                              |
| Viale Risorgimento, 2 - 40136 - Bologna - ITALY                     |
|                                                                     |
| Phone  :  +39 051 6443060                                            |
| Fax    :  +39 051 6443073                                            |
|                                                                     |
| mailto:[email-masked]      URL:http://www.deis.unibo.it    |
|                                                                     |
+---------------------------------------------------------------------+