Subject: [netatalk-admins] Status...?

From: "Harry Zink/Netatalk List" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 21:12:46 -0700

Has 2.1.4 gone into final yet?

This list appears t dead since Summer started, and I recall the last thing
was that asun was soliciting feedback for 2.14.

Will this also address two-way encrypted passwords better?

Harry

---

From: Rich Lafferty <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 09:53:24 -0400

> Will this also address two-way encrypted passwords better?

Better? What're the problems with the current implementation? (I've been
using it for a while here without problems..)

  -Rich

-- 
------------------------------ Rich Lafferty ---------------------------
 Sysadmin/Programmer, Information and Instructional Technology Services
   Concordia University, Montreal, QC                 (514) 848-7625
------------------------- [email-masked] ----------------------