Subject: [netatalk-admins] problems with linux kernel 2.2.10

From: satadru pramanik <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 06:32:56 -0400 (EDT)

I am running the netatalk-asun 2.1.3 on a linuxppc glibc2.1 system with
kernel 2.2.7, which works beautifully.   However, when I upgrade to kernel
2.2.10 ( the linux vger version)  I get problems with the chooser letting
me login and see my possible mounts, but when I click on a mount
selection, I get a "the connection to this server has been unexpecte3dly
broken."   I have thus downgraded my kernel back to version 2.2.7.

Any ideas on how I can fix this?   here's a dump of the relevant syslog:
Jun 14 06:26:56 beer afpd[525]: ASIP session:548(1) from
141.211.148.101:2048(2)
Jun 14 06:26:56 beer afpd[402]: server_child[1] 525 done
Jun 14 06:27:00 beer afpd[526]: ASIP session:548(1) from
141.211.148.101:2049(2)
Jun 14 06:27:01 beer PAM_pwdb[526]: (netatalk) session opened for user
satadru by (uid=0)
Jun 14 06:27:01 beer afpd[526]: login satadru (uid 500, gid 500)
Jun 14 06:27:01 beer afpd[402]: server_child[1] 526 killed
Jun 14 06:27:11 beer afpd[527]: ASIP session:548(1) from
141.211.148.101:2050(2)
Jun 14 06:27:11 beer afpd[402]: server_child[1] 527 done
Jun 14 06:27:15 beer afpd[528]: ASIP session:548(1) from
141.211.148.101:2051(2)
Jun 14 06:27:15 beer PAM_pwdb[528]: (netatalk) session opened for user
satadru by (uid=0)
Jun 14 06:27:15 beer afpd[528]: login satadru (uid 500, gid 500)
Jun 14 06:27:15 beer afpd[402]: server_child[1] 528 killed

- ----
satadru pramanik [email-masked]'
"Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit
with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S
relativity." 
- -Albert Einstein
- ---