Subject: [netatalk-admins] netatalk don't connect over 128

From: "Kusuda Kentaro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 13:35:07 +0900

I've been running netatalk1.4b2 for a while on a FreeBSD3.1-RELEASE machine.
netatalk don't connect over 127 from Mac. and afpd don't start over 127.
then nbplkup message is "nbp_lookup: Can't assign requested address".
but Mac terminal's node exists over 200 at that time.

nic12's atalkd.conf******************************************************
fxp0 -phase 2 -net 10-20 -addr 18.50 -zone "GZone" -zone "CZone" -zone
"go" -zone "KZone" -zone "SZone" -zone "TZone"
************************************************************************
nbplkup(under 127)********************************************************
　　　　　　　nic12:AFPServer                          18.50:132
　　　　　　nic12b:AFPServer                          18.50:130
　　　　　　nic12c:AFPServer                          18.50:129
　　　　　　　nic12:Workstation                        18.50:4
　　　　　　　nic12:netatalk                           18.50:4
************************************************************************

Can't netatalk connect over 127?

--
・─────Kentaro Kusuda──────┐
　　　　<[email-masked]>
　　　<[email-masked]>
└──────────────────・