Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] Netatalk printing

From: "Harry Zink/Netatalk List" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 11:45:59 -0700

>  the printer start printing
> hundreds of pages with garbage.

This is an old problem, notably having to do with the differences in
printing ASCII versus BINARY postscript.

Does anyone have any idea when this might get addressed?

Harry

--
Beauty, brains, availability, personality  - pick any two.

---

From: "Chad S. Lauritsen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 13:55:52 -0500

Okay, so you're saying that the problem lies within netatalk itself--it
mangles binary data, but not ascii postscript?

--
******************************************************************
* Chad S. Lauritsen, Systems Administrator                       *
* Perfection Learning Corporation                                *
* 1000 North Second Avenue                                       *
* Logan, IA 51546                                                *
* 712.644.2831 x 223                                             *
+================================================================+
+ Something to do, something to love, and something to hope for; +
+ these are the grand essentials of happiness.                   +
+================================================================+