Subject: [netatalk-admins] Netatalk on Linux

From: "Daniel E. Lautenschleger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 1999 15:00:17 -0600

I inherited a Red Hat 5.2 Linux box running a Netatalk 1.4 beta version and 
a 2.2.10 kernel. I have a directory that holds a Mac image that is used in 
conjunction with a program called RevRdist.

Anyway, the directory has a link that points to it that only allows 
read-only access to the Mac image. If I log into the Linux box from a Mac 
machine and make changes to the image, I can see that my changes have been 
made. Now, if I log in as the read-only user who's supposedly looking at 
the same directory via a link, I do not see my changes. Where the heck did 
they go?

This is driving me nuts and I appreciate your help.

end

Daniel E. Lautenschleger, MCP
Network Administrator & Computer Support
Robert M. Bock Laboratories
[email-masked]
voice: 608-262-3403
fax: 608-262-4570