Subject: [netatalk-admins] Emergency: afp_openfork error/ AppleDouble

From: Martin Hicks <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 11:33:05 -0400

here are some of the errors:

Jul  6 23:11:26 manuel afpd[1067]: afp_openfork: ad_open: Input/output 
error
Jul  6 23:12:44 manuel afpd[1067]: afp_openfork: ad_open: Input/output
error
Jul  6 23:14:56 manuel last message repeated 4 times
Jul  6 23:14:56 manuel last message repeated 8 times

I was also getting a pile of errors dealing with AppleDouble (which I
though were in the logfile, but appear to have been going to stdout).

I need this working NOW.
If you would be willing to help you can even call me collect (613)
688-0693

-- 
Martin Hicks ||    [email-masked]    || Achilles Internet Tech Support
Use PGP      || DSS PGP Key: 0x0E1EA147 || 613-688-0707 (voice) 
    "One World, one web, one program" - Microsoft Promo ad.
    "Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Fuhrer" - Adolf Hitler