Subject: [netatalk-admins] Further Development

From: Seth Mattinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 16:11:48 -0800

What's the status on further development of netatalk? I've been using 
netatalk-1.4b2+asun2.1.3 for what seems like forever, and it feels like 
it's stuck there.

~Seth

--
Seth D. Mattinen   [email-masked]   http://roller.reno.nv.us/
PGP Key: finger [email-masked]
It's no surprise to me I am my own worst enemy. -Lit

---

From: Andrew Morgan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 18:02:25 -0800 (PST)

> netatalk-1.4b2+asun2.1.3 for what seems like forever, and it feels like 

Adrian Sun has still been doing development for asun2.1.4.  There is a
pre-release version available (pre36a last I checked).  You'd have to
check the Changes file for a list of improvements.

I've been working on a patch to use the same printing authentication as
AppleShare IP (v6.1?).  Hopefully it will be ready for consumption before
the end of the year.

There is development happening, but there haven't been new releases for a
while.

	Andy