Subject: [netatalk-admins] Volume Size Limitation?

From: "Durand, Jeff" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 10:06:03 -0500 (CDT)

Is there a volume size limitation for certain versions of OTP or the Appletalk
Client?  I have a bunch of clients that can no longer access a volume that
is now over 15 gig.  I can access it fine, but it looks like it's bombing
older macs.  I have tons of volumes that are larger than 10 gigs or so,
but I think this is the first one over 15gig.  I was wondering if this
was some sort of client limitation that anybody is aware of?

Thanks in advance.

-- 
Jeffrey G. Durand
Unix Systems Administrator
Multi-Ad Services Inc.
[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 13:01:07 -0400 (EDT)

Jeff,

There're several client limitations in older versions of the AppleShare
Client that may be causing this. Complete details are available in Apple's
TechInfo Library

<http://til.info.apple.com/techinfo.nsf/artnum/n15460>

/cwc