Subject: [netatalk-admins] Can't register <server>:AFPserver@

From: Heimo Hecker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 20:59:34 +0200

Hello,

I have an Red Hat 6.2  Linux box running with  an
netatalk-1.4b2+asun2.1.3 rpm from the redhat contrlib server.
I want to use 3 ethernet with netatalk. When I configure atalkd.conf for
one card, all seems to be o.k. But when I put the entries eth1 and eth2
to the config files, I got an error like:

    nbp_rgstr : Connection timed out
    Can't Register server:AFPServer@*

Whats going wrong ?
I have tried serveral options in atalk.conf, for routing but the System
ignores  and overwrites it.

Thanks for your tips

GruS

Heimo

---

From: Heimo Hecker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 12:58:09 +0200

Matthew G Newcomb wrote:

> G'day,
>     Do you know something that I don't?  Redhat 6.2?  As far as I can
> tell they are only up to 6.1 on ftp.redhat.com.
>
> Matt Newcomb

Uuups, Sorry !!

I mean the RedHat 6.1. I am a bit confused with all this version-numbers
of the distributions

Sorry.

Heimo