Subject: [netatalk-admins] afpd.conf with pre-asun 2.1.2-8

From: Erik Ohlin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 09:47:04 -0800

I am using pre-asun2.1.2-8 under RedHat 5.2. I set a "-c 50" parameter in my afpd.conf beleiving I can up the max number of connections from the default 5. This is not the case, however. I then tried:
-maxconnections 50
-maxconn 50
-max 50
-con 50
but none work.

 Any ideas?
<------------------------------------------------------------->
| Erik Ohlin   mailto:[email-masked]   (760)438-8933 |
| Pacific Color http://www.pacificcolor.com fax:(760)438-8414 |
|    1916 Palomar Oaks Way, Suite 100, Carlsbad, CA  92008    |
<------------------------------------------------------------->

---

From: Peter Gutowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 14:35:36 -0500 (EST)

the "-c 50" needs to appear on the command line that launches
apfd in /etc/rc.d/init.d/atalk

	/usr/local/atalk/etc/afpd -n "ServerName" -c 50