Subject: [netatalk-admins] pre-asun2.1.2-8

From: a sun <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 15:25:18 -0800 (PST)

hi all,

in case you didn't already know, i stuck a pre-8 on
ftp.u.washington.edu:/public/asun last week. please give it a test to
make sure everything is all right. if all goes well, i'll turn it into
asun2.1.3 (because of all the silliness with people building rpms on
various pre-2.1.2's). 

fyi, this snapshot adds the multicast setting for FreeBSD 3.0, fixes
an AppleDouble quirk, and adds a wrapper function for the redhat rc
script. if you're using another distribution/os and would like to have
the wrapper pre-installed as well, let me know.

-a

---

From: Don Hayward <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 12:28:24 -0500 (EST)

Up since Friday noon.  No apparent problems.

linux-2.2.1
glibc-2.0.6+
egcs-1.1.1
3com905b

> the wrapper pre-installed as well, let me know.

Don Hayward			[email-masked]
Mote Marine Laboratory		Voice: 941.388.4441
1600 Ken Thompson Parkway	Fax: 941.388.4312
Sarasota, FL 34236		See: http://www.mote.org
Independent, non-profit, marine and estuarine research and education facility. 
For PGP public key do: finger [email-masked] or http://www.mote.org/~don
use "DISCLAIMER"; # We run Linux,Apache/mod_perl/mod_ssl/eperl,Mysql,DBI/DBD 
Taxes feed the starving and clothe the naked.