Subject: [netatalk-admins] netatalk-1.4b2+asun2.1.3 without quota?

From: [email-masked] (Georg Schwarz)
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 21:42:02 +0200

Unlike previous versions, I'm missung the option not to use quota
support in netatalk-1.4b2+asun2.1.3. My kernel does not have quota
support anyhow, and I'm having problems compiling it:

gcc  -DSENDFILE_FLAVOR_LINUX -DUSE_PAM   -DUAM_RNDNUM -O3 -m486
-fomit-frame-pointer -fsigned-char -Wunused -Wuninitialized
-I../../include   -I/usr/local/include   -DUSE_PAM -DAPPLCNAME  -o afpd
unix.o afs.o kuam.o send_to_kdc.o lifetime.o ofork.o main.o switch.o
auth.o volume.o directory.o file.o enumerate.o desktop.o filedir.o
fork.o appl.o gettok.o bprint.o status.o afp_options.o afp_asp.o
afp_dsi.o messages.o config.o nfsquota.o codepage.o -L../../libatalk
-L/usr/local/lib   -latalk   -ldes -lpam -ldl  -lwrap -lpam -ldl 
nfsquota.o: In function `getnfsquota':
nfsquota.o(.text+0x15b): undefined reference to `xdr_getquota_rslt'
nfsquota.o(.text+0x165): undefined reference to `xdr_getquota_args'

is there a switch to compile it without quota support?
-- 
Georg Schwarz     [email-masked], [email-masked]
Institut für Theoretische Physik       +49 30 314-24254, FAX -21130
Technische Universität Berlin        http://home.pages.de/~schwarz/