Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] Atalk debugging/HPLJ5M default zones

From: Thomas Tornblom <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 19:54:50 +0100 (MET)

> Is there a suggested Ethertalk packet analysis program (preferably UNIX
> based) to aid in debugging?
> 

You might give my at_snoop a try. Available for Solaris 2.6 (and higher, might 
work with lower revs also) and both Sparc and x86. Find it at:

ftp://ftp.service.sun.se/pub/at_snoop.{sparc,x86}.tar.gz

It is based on the Solaris 2.6 snoop.

Thomas

Real life:      Thomas Törnblom             Email:  [email-masked]
Snail mail:     HB Hax                      Phone:    +46  18 290 290
                Banvallsvägen 14            Fax:      +46  18 290 291
                S - 754 40 Uppsala, Sweden  Cellular: +46  73 986 6318

---

From: Yuji Shinozaki <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 14:47:15 -0500 (EST)

Thanks Thomas, this was exactly what I needed.  In half a second,
I saw that RTMP was NOT being filtered, which explained our problems.

yuji
----

>                 S - 754 40 Uppsala, Sweden  Cellular: +46  73 986 6318

Yuji Shinozaki		        Systems Administrator
[email-masked]	        Dept of Physics and Astronomy
http://www.physics.unc.edu      Univ. of North Carolina - CH
(919)962-7214 (voice)           CB 3255 Philips Hall
(919)962-0480 (fax)	        Chapel Hill, NC  27599

---

From: Rob Newberry <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 16:59:54 -0500 (EST)

> It is based on the Solaris 2.6 snoop.

Is there any chance of getting a source code version of this utility?  I'd
really like to port it to Linux.

Rob