Subject: [netatalk-admins] Dying ofmpap in /var/adm/messages

From: William Knox <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 11:18:22 -0400

I know I have seen this previously on the mailing list, but I can't seem
to find any archives that are newer than a year old, and a search of
those rpoduced nothing.

I am getting hundreds of messages in /var/adm/messages of error level or
higher saying:
Aug 26 11:11:04 printsrv2 ofmpap[22067]: 22068 died with 2

(To be fair, I am printing humdreds of jobs)

Is there a solution to this problem, besides stopping error level
messages from netatalk from being printed to the messages log?  If this
is the only solution, what is the faciltiy name for netatalk syslog
messages?

Thanks very much for any help, and sorry to be sending what I know is a
repeat question to the list.
-- 
			Bill Knox
			Operating Systems Programmer/Analyst
			The MITRE Corporation