Subject: [netatalk-admins] pre-36 snapshot available

From: a sun <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 16:39:36 -0700

hi all.

i haven't had a lot of time to do much with netatalk lately, but i've
made my current snapshot available. i still haven't integrated the
krbIV stuff, nor have i fixed the ddp part of netatalk with os x
server. however, this version supports dot files and whatnot. look in
AppleVolumes.default for options.

new location:
<ftp://ftp.cobaltnet.com/pub/users/asun/testing/pre-asun2.1.4-36.tar.gz> 

-a

---

From: Matthew Geier <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 09:34:13 +1000

> AppleVolumes.default for options.

 Can any one suggest what the OSX fixes might be ?. This is exactly the
platform I want to run netatalk on :-)

 I searched the system for appletalk.h just incase it had moved, but
didnt seem to get any candidates.

-- 
Matthew Geier			[email-masked]
Arts IT Unit			+61 2 9351 4713
Sydney University

---

From: Tim Carlson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 08:44:57 -0700 (MST)

Hey folks,

ftp://ftp.cobaltnet.com/pub/users/asun/testing/pre-asun2.1.4-36a.tar.gz

I am now running this version on a test machine, and my log is full of the
following errors.  Any ideas?  Nobody is connected to this machine. And
outside of my logs filling up with these errors, netatalk seems to be
running just fine. Solaris 2.7 64bit

Nov  1 08:20:31 pinon afpd[1989]: dsi_stream_write: Broken pipe
Nov  1 08:20:43 pinon afpd[1978]: dsi_stream_write: Broken pipe
Nov  1 08:21:01 pinon afpd[473]: dsi_stream_write: Broken pipe
Nov  1 08:21:01 pinon afpd[1989]: dsi_stream_write: Broken pipe
Nov  1 08:21:13 pinon afpd[1978]: dsi_stream_write: Broken pipe
Nov  1 08:21:31 pinon afpd[473]: dsi_stream_write: Broken pipe
Nov  1 08:21:31 pinon afpd[1989]: dsi_stream_write: Broken pipe
Nov  1 08:21:43 pinon afpd[1978]: dsi_stream_write: Broken pipe
Nov  1 08:22:01 pinon afpd[473]: dsi_stream_write: Broken pipe
Nov  1 08:22:01 pinon afpd[1989]: dsi_stream_write: Broken pipe
Nov  1 08:22:13 pinon afpd[1978]: dsi_stream_write: Broken pipe