Subject: [netatalk-admins] Non-Connects from MacOS 8.5

From: "John M. Lockard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 09:38:07 -0400 (EDT)

I'm running netatalk (990130) on Solaris 2.5.1 for AFS directory
mounting on Macs.  When I initially start the afpd, all the Macs
in the department can connect, no problems.  After about a day,
though, any Macs running MacOS 8.5 can connect, authenticate
(via Kerberos), but do not even get the option to mount any
Unix directories through the chooser.

My Macs running 8.1 and earlier run fine, and have no problems.

Any ideas?????

-jlockard --
   "I plead alignment to the flake of the untitled snakes of a merry cow
    and to the republicans for which they scam, one nacho underpants,
    invisible with licorice and jugs of wine for owls" - Bongo
--- John M. Lockard ------------------------------------------------
 [email-masked] | The University of Michigan - Mathematics Dept
      Sys Admin III | 525 E. University Ave | 2072 East Hall - B746
       734-763-6521 |            Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1109
   Fax 734-763-0937 |    - http://jlockard.math.lsa.umich.edu/ -
--------------------------------------------------------------------