Subject: [netatalk-admins] latest asun version?

From: Georg Schwarz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 16:53:45 +0200 (MEST)

due to an OS upgrade I'm going to reinstall netatalk. I'm wondering where
I can download the current release of the asun version of netatalk.
-- 
Georg Schwarz                             [email-masked]
Institut für Theoretische Physik    Tel. +49 30 314-24254, FAX -21130
Technische Universität Berlin          http://home.pages.de/~schwarz/
Sekr. PN 7-1, Hardenbergstr. 36, D-10623 Berlin            IRC: kuroi

---

From: Johan Claesson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 1999 17:16:18 +0200

> I can download the current release of the asun version of netatalk.

ftp://ftp.u.washington.edu/public/asun/

/J

---

From: Palle Girgensohn <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 1999 18:15:33 +0200

/Palle