Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] Atalk debugging/HPLJ5M default zones

From: Thomas Tornblom <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 23:00:44 +0100 (MET)

> Is there any chance of getting a source code version of this utility?  I'd
> really like to port it to Linux.

Nope.

I work for Sun, which explains why I have access to the source, and although 
we're being "open" and all that, source has not (yet anyway) been released.

You can license the source, but unless you fit the academic requirements, that 
will probably cost you all your limbs, not just an arm and a leg ;-)

Get the $10 Solaris binary release and run it there.

> Rob

Cheers,
Thomas

Real life:      Thomas Törnblom             Email:  [email-masked]
Snail mail:     HB Hax                      Phone:    +46  18 290 290
                Banvallsvägen 14            Fax:      +46  18 290 291
                S - 754 40 Uppsala, Sweden  Cellular: +46  73 986 6318

---

From: "Steven N. Hirsch" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 18:56:58 -0500 (EST)

> we're being "open" and all that, source has not (yet anyway) been released.

Well, can you talk the powers-that-be into a binary-only release to run on
x86 Linux?  Even an officially unsupported one would be lovely.