Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] End the Beta!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 11:38:22 +0100

> > Any question in
> > mailing lists where still unanswered. And I am not alone with my
> > problems.
> 
> Hear, hear!
> 
> While I have received valuable information to many of my questions from
> other participants in this list, including the ever-helpful asun, I do have
> to agree that relevant questions regarding the umich portion are generally
> lacking answers.
Ok than, could someone please tell me what this messages mean?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aug 17 16:07:58 Maeuser afpd[23718]: afp_enumerate: stat
UAS-Plakate2.doc: No such file or directory

Aug 19 09:12:46 Maeuser afpd[164]: server_child[1] 27835 exited 1
Aug 19 09:13:06 Maeuser afpd[164]: server_child[1] 28035 done

Aug 19 11:14:05 Maeuser afpd[27938]: byte lock: Trash Can Usage Map: 0
Aug 19 11:14:05 Maeuser afpd[27938]: byte lock: Trash Can Usage Map: 0

Aug 20 10:14:33 Maeuser afpd[30198]: byte lock: 4730-SIED-0399-R: 0
Aug 20 10:14:33 Maeuser afpd[30198]: byte lock: 4730-SIED-0399-R: 1
Aug 20 10:14:33 Maeuser afpd[30198]: byte lock: 4730-SIED-0399-R: 0
Aug 20 10:14:33 Maeuser last message repeated 3 times

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tkanks,

Uwe

---

From: Stefan Barth <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 12:21:41 +0100

> UAS-Plakate2.doc: No such file or directory

Yeah, while we´re at it...
This is what I keep getting:

Nov 12 13:06:28 MARKETING afpd[6182]: afp_enumerate: stat selfhtml:
        Permission denied

Stefan

---

From: Georg Schwarz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 12:33:55 +0100 (MET)

> Nov 12 13:06:28 MARKETING afpd[6182]: afp_enumerate: stat selfhtml:
you should add some information about those files, e.g. their
permissions/owners, whether they are links, which file systems they're on,
etc.

-- 
Georg Schwarz                             [email-masked]
Institut für Theoretische Physik    Tel. +49 30 314-24254, FAX -21130
Technische Universität Berlin          http://home.pages.de/~schwarz/
Sekr. PN 7-1, Hardenbergstr. 36, D-10623 Berlin            IRC: kuroi