Subject: [netatalk-admins] newbie questions

From: Michael bartosh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 12:54:36 -0600

I just installed Netatalk dist. 1.4b2. (NetBSD Mac/68k)I had 
previously used it under another net BSD install, but I hosed my 
drive and did a reinstall.

I can not get it to work this time. I'm not doing anything fancy, 
serving files to my campus LAN- I've been doing it about 6mos, but my 
previous install was a breeze, terribly easy just following the 
readme.

But now on startup I get the error

starting appletalk deamons: atalkdUsage: nprgstr obj:type@zone
Usage nprgstr obj:type@zone
nprgstr papd afpd

How do I correct this?

-mab

>From the iMac of...

*******
Michael Bartosh
[email-masked]
cell: 409/537.2129
Student Rep
Apple Computer, Inc.
Texas A&M University

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher
regard those who think alike than those who think differently."

- -- Nietzsche
			Think Different.
			    Apple.