Subject: [netatalk-admins] Compiling error: `TIOCNOTTY' undeclared in 'main'

From: Stephen Boulet <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 15:46:06 -0600

I'm trying to compile netatalk 1.42b on RH5.2 linux. Can someone help
with this error message?

Thanks.

  main.c: In function `main':
  main.c:255: `TIOCNOTTY' undeclared (first use this function)
  main.c:255: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
  main.c:255: for each function it appears in.)
  make[4]: *** [main.o] Error 1
  make[4]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/netatalk-1.4b2/etc/afpd'
  make[3]: *** [all] Error 2
  make[3]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/netatalk-1.4b2/etc/afpd'
  make[2]: *** [afpd] Error 2
  make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/netatalk-1.4b2/etc'
  make[1]: *** [../../etc] Error 2
  make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/netatalk-1.4b2/sys/linux'
  make: *** [all] Error 2

-- 

Stephen
spboulet at enteract dot com