Subject: [netatalk-admins] print on a laserwriter II

From: bernier jerome <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 10:50:28 +0200

I all

i m trying to print on a Laserwiter || via pap on a Sun Ultra 2 under Solaris 2.6.
i am running netatalk-971027.

 /usr/local/atalk/bin/pap -e -p Fripouille@maclri7 /etc/hosts
Trying 14599.198:128 ...
status: idle
Connected to Fripouille:LaserWriter@maclri7.
%%[ Error: undefined; OffendingCommand: # ]%%
%%[ Flushing: rest of job (to end-of-file) will be ignored ]%%
Connection closed.

if anyone know this problem or have any answers.
thanks in advance.

Jerome

-- 
*****************************************************************************
   __   ___   ____
  / /  / _ \ /   /  Bernier Jerome 		  E-mail: [email-masked] 
 / /__/ _, /_/ /    Support Systemes et Reseaux   Tel:01.69.15.69.24
/____/_/ |_/___/    Laboratoire de recherche en Informatique, Bat. 490,
		    Universite Paris Sud, 91405 ORSAY cedex, FRANCE.

*****************************************************************************

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 15:09:46 -0400

> From:    bernier jerome <[email-masked]>
> To:      [email-masked]

> %%[ Flushing: rest of job (to end-of-file) will be ignored ]%%

I'm guessing that your /etc/hosts file is not valid PostScript.  Try a
file with only the following line:

    showpage

If that doesn't work, then send a new report.

:wes