Subject: [netatalk-admins] error messages:atalkd[189]: as_timer sendto 0.255 (10): No buffer space available

From: Tjabring van Egten <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 13:28:35 +0200

Hi,

I get this messages on mij FreeBSD box:

atalkd[189]: as_timer sendto 0.255 (10): No buffer
 space available

 Does anyone know were to look for this "buffer space". Since I get this
message it is impossible to connect to this machine with a Mac. But when I
check my zones everything is OK:

bash# getzones
De Praam
Apple Zone AmstelLAN

Also the routing looks OK (I think.....)

AppleTalk:
Destination        Gateway            Flags     Refs     Use     Netif Expire
0                  0.0                U           0       18       lo0
10-11              10.1               U           3     1611       ep0
10.1               0.0                UH          2        6       lo0
12-15              10.1               U           0        0       ep0
16-19              10.1               U           0        0       ep0
20                 10.1               U           0        0       ep0
100-103            100.1              U           1     1672       ed0
100.1              0.0                UH          0        0       lo0
104-111            100.1              U           2      124       ed0
112-127            100.1              U           0        0       ed0
128-191            100.1              U           0        0       ed0
192-199            100.1              U           0        0       ed0
200                100.1              U           0        0       ed0