Subject: [netatalk-admins] QuarkExpress loosing links

From: Mitch McNeel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 1998 11:41:06 -0700

Hi All,

        After saving a document in QuarkXpress 4.0.3 with all the links
to certain pix files, a user then later reopens this document and finds
that all the links to the pix he add are gone.  Has anyone experienced
QuarkXpress loosing links to files that have been inserted into a
document??  Is there a fix for this or does anyone have suggestion on
what to do??

Thanks in advance.
Mitch

---

From: Philip Hallstrom <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 12:02:28 -0700 (PDT)

We have some users that experience the same problem except it happens
(only sometimes) when they try to save the file.  
	The only solution mentioned at that time was to copy the file to
your local harddrive, work on it, and copy it back.

--
Philip Hallstrom
[email-masked]
425.649.9800 x5738