Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] denied access to asun2.1.1

From: [email-masked] (William P. McGonigle)
Date: 03 Dec 98 11:41:41 EST

--- Rich Martin wrote:
Is there another source?
--- end of quote ---

I put a copy in 

http://threepio.hitchcock.org/netatalk/mirror/

though I don't have bandwidth to be a real mirror.

-Bill

---

From: Albert Max Lai <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 13:09:14 -0500 (EST)

> http://threepio.hitchcock.org/netatalk/mirror/

I put a copy in
ftp://amlai3.ec.rhno.columbia.edu/pub/

There shouldn't be a bandwidth problem.

> though I don't have bandwidth to be a real mirror.

                                                 \\\|||///
                                                 |       |
                                                (  @   @  )
********************************************oooO****(_)****Oooo*********
* Albert Lai         SEAS Columbia University                          *
* Residential Computer Consultant                                      *
* e-mail: [email-masked]     http://www.columbia.edu/~aml61        *
*         [email-masked]     http://amlai3.ec.rhno.columbia.edu    *
* AOL:    [email-masked]                                            *
* 1018D East Campus                                                    *
* 411 W 116th St                                                       *
* New York, NY 10027                            .oooO                  *
* Ph: (212)853-4854                             (   ) Oooo.            *
*************************************************\ (  (   )*************
                                                  \_)  ) /
                                                      (_/