Subject: [netatalk-admins] suse linux -guest login only

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 13:58:09 +0200 (SAT)

hi

someone i know has been having the problem of being able to login as guest
to a netatalked linux box, but not as registered users, despite the fact
that these users can telnet into it.

can anyone offer any useful suggestions?

tia!

____________________________________________________________
John Ostrowick
[email-masked], +27 11 716-3783
Computer Science Department, University of the Witwatersrand   
Web site, ftp site and listserv all available at: 
http://macaroni.cs.wits.ac.za/

---

From: Patrik Schindler <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 18:17:46 +0200

>can anyone offer any useful suggestions?

Possibly they compiled afpd without shadow-passwd support...

:wq! PoC