Subject: [netatalk-admins] AppleShare by long distance with netatalk.

From: Robert Schmid <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 16:38:25 -0600

I'd like to be able to open my browser, select the "Server IP Address"
button and connect to a netatalk enabled server.  I don't seem to be able
to do this and I THINK I've read every FAQ available.

Is this possible? What do I need to configure?

Thanks!

---

From: Andrew McNabb <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 22:03:41 -0600 (CST)

You probably just have the standard version of Netatalk, which doesn't
support Appletalk over IP (it only does DDP).  Get the a-sun version to
use this feature (and add stability overall).

> Is this possible? What do I need to configure?

----------------------------------------------
                Andrew McNabb
             Argus Systems Group
          [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------