Subject: [netatalk-admins] Netatalk two times on one linux-box?

From: EASi Engineering Support <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 1998 15:23:07 +0100

Hi!

I'm using netatalk on an Intel-PC under Linux and it works really fine.
One question is left ....

Is it possible to use netatalk two times in that way that two
linux-boxes appearing in the chooser-appleshare menu?

Thanks
Lutz
-- 

EASi-Engineering GmbH			Tel.	++49 (0) 6023 / 970706
Roentgenstr. 4				Fax	++49 (0) 6023 / 970170
63755 Alzenau				E-Mail	[email-masked]

---

From: Gunay ARSLAN <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 1998 17:28:36 +0200 (EET)

> linux-boxes appearing in the chooser-appleshare menu?

in the  netatalk-1.4b2+asun2 version you can start several servers in a
single Linux box, each with different configurations .

Gunay Arslan