Subject: [netatalk-admins] is this it?

From: a sun <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 13:58:49 -0700 (PDT)

i've made available
<ftp://ftp.u.washington.edu/public/asun/pre-asun2.1.0-13.tar.gz>. i'm
pretty sure that it doesn't fix the Solaris PAM problem, but it does
have the following fixes:
     1) FPEnumerate correctly disregards macified names > 31
        characters.
     2) FPChangePW handles authentication needing root privs. 
     3) FPChangePW can deal with "real user" info now.

if i don't hear any substantive complaints, this will become the
"official" asun2.1.0.

-a

---

From: Jonathan Benson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 11:19:14 +1000

> if i don't hear any substantive complaints, this will become the

I've got one!  :-)

auth.c: In function `afp_changepw':
auth.c:1092: `pwd' undeclared (first use this function)
auth.c:1092: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
auth.c:1092: for each function it appears in.)

On RedHat 5.1 system.  Snapshot 12 compiled fine (although I haven't had
a chance to try installing it yet).

Jonathan

PS  If you need more details let me know.

--
Jonathan Benson B.Eng. (Soft Sys Hon) <[email-masked]>
Systems Administrator, Phoenix Magazines, Phone: +61 3 9696 7200
http://www.phoenixmags.com.au