Subject: [netatalk-admins] HELP!! (or a good kick in the butt)

From: Jon Torrez <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 11:34:50 -0500 (CDT)

I have netatalk-1.4b2 with ASIP enabled, and shadowed passwords enabled,
but the trick is this I have two ethernet cards (one from the incoming
internet and the second for the intranet)

i have my atalkd.conf setup as:
eth1 -phase 2 -net 0-65534 -addr 65280.29

_BUT_ it binds to my eth0

thats problem one ..

problem two

since we can access the ASIP by giving the ip of the first eth device i
thought it would work; no i was wrong, now when a user tries to login it
says "Connection closed" and so forth and get errors like this in my logs

May 13 11:29:13 wwwebservers afpd[3022]: ASIP session:548(2) from
192.168.0.3:2052(4)
May 13 11:29:13 wwwebservers afpd[216]: server_child[1] 3022 killed
May 13 11:29:13 wwwebservers tcplog: port 548 connection attempt from
littledoctor.inside.wwwebservers.com

any ideas?

+--------
| Jon Torrez
| Systems Administrator - WWWebServers, Inc. 
| http://www.wwwebservers.com / [email-masked]
+----------------------------------------------------------------------