Subject: [netatalk-admins] netatalk 1.4b2/ printing problem

From: Eckhard Grah <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 11:05:00 +0200

hi there,

I have a problem when trying to print from a mac to lpr on a linux-box.
when start printing from the mac, the queue-file and the data-file in
the
lpr spool-directory is created, but I don't see any data in the file
(watching
with tail -f) after a minute or so the mac reports an "unknown error
4000" or 4001

on the other hand, mounting file systems from the linux box works, so
what's going wrong?

regards

eckhard

-- 

-- Dipl.-Phys. Eckhard Grah
---- BUGH Wuppertal - Rechenzentrum
------ Abt. Netzwerkmanagement
-------- [email-masked]