Subject: [netatalk-admins] mounting appletalk shares

From: Ian Wehrman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 16:08:19 -0600

Hello all,

I'm brand new to netatalk, and am looking for a bit of help. i am
planning on moving one of my linux boxes to an appletalk network, and in
reading up on netatalk, i have found quite a bit of information on
setting up appletalk shares so that other machines on the network can
access informtation on my linux machine. however, i have not found any
information about mounting other volumes shared to the network. can
netatalk acheive this, or is this functionality part of another piece of
software? if anyone can point me to a bit of documentation, or another
piece of software, i would be most appreciative.

thanks in advance,
ian wehrman

ps, if you would like to respond to me personally, i can be reached at
[email-masked]

---

From: Patrik Schindler <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 23:37:10 +0200

At 16:08 Uhr -0600 14.07.1998, Ian Wehrman wrote:
>is this functionality part of another piece of
>software?

This is the Point. Whay you're searching for is named "afpfs". You can get it at http://www.odyssey.co.il/~heksterb/Software/afpfs

:wq! PoC