Subject: [netatalk-admins] Feasibility Question

From: Kevin Chan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 1998 13:25:45 -0400

I've got a question.  I'm not a person with a lot of experience in this
field, so please, be patient...

We are setting up a Windows NT machine with Transarc's DFS file system
and have a Unix box that has access to that file system. We were
wondering if netatalk had the ability to route that information via
AppleShare over TCP/IP.  We are looking to be able to basically bring up
the DFS system like an AppleShare server over a network that routes only
TCP/IP.

Thanks for you time and patience.

Kevin Chan
SUNY at Buffalo

---

From: Andrew McNabb <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 14:14:22 -0500 (CDT)

If you use the asun distribution, you can turn off EtherTalk and enable
TCP/IP.

> Thanks for you time and patience.

----------------------------------------------
                Andrew McNabb
             Argus Systems Group
          [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------
  I am an International Arms Trafficker!!!!!
http://online.offshore.com.ai/arms-trafficker/
----------------------------------------------