Subject: [netatalk-admins] Appleshare problems

From: "Brandon Labonte" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 10:04:34 -0500

I am using netatalk-1.4b2+asun2.0a18.2-oa1 so I also have Appleshare IP, but
I am running into a problem with the traditional Appleshare.  When i try to
connect to my machine, which shows up in the chooser, it says server not
responding.  Here is a snippet from one of my log files when netatalk is
started.

Jun 15 10:13:09 phoenix afpd[366]: phoenix:AFPServer@* started on
65280.145:128
(1.4b2+asun2.0a18.2)
Jun 15 10:13:09 phoenix afpd[366]: dsi_tcp (Chooser will not select
afp/tcp): In
put/output error
Jun 15 10:13:09 phoenix afpd[366]: ASIP started on 0.0.0.0:548(2)
(1.4b2+asun2.0
a18.2)

Thanks in advance for your help,

Brandon

---
Brandon LaBonte
Programmer II - Academic Computing Services
Texas Tech University
[email-masked]
"Alcohol and calculus don't mix.  Never drink and derive."