Subject: [netatalk-admins] AFP protocol specs wanted

From: Andras Kadinger <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 1998 00:04:01 +0200

Dear list readers,

I would like to get familiar with the AFP protocol innards, and would
like to ask people knowing where to find preferably online documentation
on it to post me pointers.

Thank You in advance.

Sincerely,
Andras Kadinger
[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 98 18:38:59 PST

Thanks Michael, this is exactly what we were hunting for!  I think Apple needs
to improve their web search tool...

Bob

______________________________________________
Original message sent on Fri, Apr 3  5:31 PM by [email-masked] (Michael
M Han) :

To: bsmith
cc: [email-masked]
Re: [netatalk-admins] AFP protocol specs wanted 
Try all of the following:

http://appleshareip.apple.com/appleshareip/text/pdf/afp_2.2_specification.pdf
http://ftp-applenet.apple.com/pub/appleshare/appletalkfilingprotv2.1_2.2.pdf
http://gemma.apple.com/dev/opentransport/docs/dev/Inside_AppleTalk.pdf
_________
mike ([email-masked])
I am not deliciously saucy
 - The collected wisdom of Bart Simpson