Subject: [netatalk-admins] Re: CR/LF conversion

From: Cameron Hart <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 13:10:52 +1300

Hi

I just noticed this posting, and how the original message was due to
problems with saving from Freehand to a Netatalk volume. I am wondering
if setting up an enrty for Freehand documents in the AppleVolumes.system
would also solve the problem. Also, there are links from the Netatalk
homepage to some peoples AppleVolumes.system files. But all the links
are broken. Is anyone making a kind of master database of
AppleVolume.system entries these days?

Cam.

William P. McGonigle wrote:

> --- Thomas Kaltschmidt wrote:
> Can anyone tell me how to diable CR/LF conversion in netatalk
> (1.4b2+asun on SuSe Linux)?
> --- end of quote ---
>
> http://threepio.hitchcock.org/cgi-bin/faq/netatalk/faq.pl?file=27
>
> -Bill