Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] Red Hat 5.0/Netatalk 1.4/asun's afp/tcp patches

From: mail-atalk <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 07:56:09 -0800

>Give up on patches, I did. You can get the full source, with latest asun
>patches from the asun place.

Well, that is exactly the problem, since the release of Red Hat 5.0 
requires some *additional* patches to be applied to netatalk, in order to 
compile. *THAT* is the problem I encountered, I think, and I'm not sure 
if asusn's patches already include that fix.

>Or you can mail me and I'll send you my tar.gz

Got the file from asuns' site already - that's the one I'm having trouble 
with.

>Warning. There seemed to be more 'fluff' in the makefile for the asun

I thought I got rid of that all, but I'll check again, and post my error 
results.

Thanks for the help,

Harry

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 98 15:08:39 PST

What's this about Red Hat 5.0 patches??  I'm running 1.4b2+asun on a RedHat 5.0
system with no (apparent) problem, and I didn't apply any patches at all, just
used the asun files directly.  Where did you get the Red Hat 5.0 patches and
what are they supposed to accomplish?

Bob Smith
Hammett & Edison, Inc.
[email-masked]

______________________________________________
Original message sent on Mon, Mar 9  7:56 AM by [email-masked]
(mail-atalk) :

To: [email-masked] (Jonathan Peterson), [email-masked]
Re: [netatalk-admins] Red Hat 5.0/Netatalk 1.4/asun's afp/tcp  patches

Thanks for the help,

Harry