Subject: [netatalk-admins] Connection failed...

From: "Scott Kveton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 15:51:15 -0700

Hi,

I have installed and configured netatalk 1.4b2+asun2.0a18.2 on
our Solaris 2.6 server and everything is working like a champ....
until a sixth person tries to login via a Mac.  I get the message:

"The attempted connection to the server has failed.  Try again
later."

until someone logs out.  Then all is well.

Is the number of max connections specified somewhere?  Is there
something else I'm missing with the configuration that is kernel
level or something?  Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx,
--
Scott :-)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Scott C. Kveton                           Bungalo : (541)754-7193
Oregon State University                   Office  : (541)737-5642
Department of Computer Science            Pager   : (541)507-0132
Instructional Network Coordinator         Fax     : (541)737-3014
-----------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.cs.orst.edu/~kveton                 [email-masked]
-----------------------------------------------------------------