Subject: [netatalk-admins] connection unexpectedly closed

From: [email-masked] (Bernard Giroux)
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 16:42:27 -0500

Hi everyone,

I remember seeing an equivalent post a few months ago, but I couldn't find it
back in the online archive...

My problem is that, after I enter my password and click OK when I try to login 
as registered user, I instantly get a nice window telling me that the connection
was unexpectedly broken.

I run MacOS 8.1 on a 6100 (the only mac here...)

I just installed "netatalk-1.4b2+asun2.0a18.2" from A. Sun's ftp site on a 
Sparc 20 running Solaris 2.6 (without any other patch).

Thanks for any clue

Bernard
____________________________________________________________________

Bernard Giroux                          Département des génies CGM
Étudiant Ph.D. géophysique              École Polytechnique
                                        C.P. 6079, succ. A
                                        Montréal, Qc
Tel: (514) 340-4711, ext. 4560          H3C 3A7
Fax: (514) 340-3970                     CANADA

_____________________________________________________________________