Subject: [netatalk-admins] When is the "announce" list going to be set up?

From: "Jonathan I. Kamens" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 1998 10:29:53 -0500

What seems like a very long time ago, an announcement was sent to this
list, claiming that a list for netatalk announcements only would soon
be created, and that it would be announced on this list when it was
available.  I have seen no such announcement; did I miss it?

I am interested in announcements about new netatalk releases,
discoveries of major bugs, etc., but I really don't have the time
anymore for the day-to-day traffic on this list.

If the announcement-only list hasn't yet been set up, does anybody
have any idea when it *will* be set up?

  jik

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 1998 15:39:46 -0500

> From:     "Jonathan I. Kamens" <[email-masked]>

> anymore for the day-to-day traffic on this list.

Information regarding the [email-masked] list 
is available at:
    http://www.umich.edu/~rsug/netatalk/mailing.html

    it's majordomo, and operates the same as this list:
	'echo unsubscribe' | mail [email-masked]
	'echo subscribe' | mail [email-masked]

Apologies if no formal announcement was ever made to this list 
regarding the release list.

EV
AN