Subject: [netatalk-admins] [email-masked]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 22:18:17 -0500

netatalk-admins,

The problems we were experiencing with majordomo earlier in the month
have been resolved.  Thanks for everyone who helped, but most
importantly, a round of applause goes to your fellow list member:

    Andras Kadinger - [email-masked]

Andras spotted a loop in our mailing list that caused messages to be
re-wrapped and processed as commands, and those messages were then
bounced back to the poster.

I have tuned majordomo up a bit, and hopefully things like this won't
happen so easily.

In diving into majordomo's docs, I found digesting help, so I'll set
that up sometime soon.  I know several people have expressed interest.

Please keep us informed of anything that looks suspicious coming from
our lists.  Majordomo problems and spam, in particular.  Hopefully,
this will be the most *noise* you'll see for awhile.

Thanks,

Evan - netatalk-admins-admin