Subject: [netatalk-admins] pre-asun2.1.0-2 available

From: a sun <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 1998 13:01:02 -0700 (PDT)

okay. this version should have nfs rquota support now (bits courtesy
of <[email-masked]> and the bsd quota program). a
couple things need to be figured out:
	1) i haven't tested it on anything but linux right
	   now. specifically, i need to know how ultrix and *bsd
	   report nfs mounts. the mount entry headers for these oses
	   would be ideal.

	2) right now, i spit out block sizes in the syslog. let me
	   know what it reports for you.

beyond that, let me know if it does the right thing for you. in
addition, i made the 64-bit bytes free/total honor the quota
results. solaris compiles should hopefully work this time. i also
reverted to doing read/write for file copies as that turns out to be
faster.

as always, you can get it at
<ftp://ftp.u.washington.edu/public/asun/pre-asun2.1.0-2.tar.gz>

-a