Subject: [netatalk-admins] A. Sun's netatalk-

From: "Robert J. Marinchick" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 10:31:25 -0500 (EST)

Hi, 

I'm running netatalk-1.4b2 on a Solaris 2.6 box.

I applied the patches "1.4b2-a18.diff, a18.1 & a18.2"  to the 
netatalk-1.4b2.tar.Z module that i found at the u.wash site. All seems to
be working properly, but we do have a problem with a flakey "finder" when
using Mac OS8. Should I have applied the macos8 patch  at "umich/netatalk"
first?  Is there a different patch I can apply now?  Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Bob Marinchick

---

From: m* <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 10:42:03 -0600

> first?  Is there a different patch I can apply now?  Any suggestions?

yes. apply the patch and recompile. your "dancing icons" problem should be
disappear.

g.l.,

m*