Subject: [netatalk-admins] Kerberos, OS 8, and the ASIP stuff

From: Wes Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 10:11:39 -0500 (EST)

I currently have a netatalk server running with the latest asun patch.
What I am wondering is if anyone has been able to get the Kerberos UAM to
work with AppleShareIP.

I had the Kerberos UAM working with 1.3 over a year ago, but now I would
like to use the ASIP features.

I am running MacOS 8, so I do not know if the UAMs will work for this
system revision.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Wes
--- 
Wes Brown
[email-masked]		[email-masked]
http://prozac.cwru.edu/wes/About.me.html
KB8TGR

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 11:20:38 -0500

> From:    Wes Brown <[email-masked]>
> To:      [email-masked]

> What I am wondering is if anyone has been able to get the Kerberos UAM to

The Authman UAM works under MacOS 8.  No current UAM will work for
ASIP, as the UAM API has changed.  Apple published some draft
information a while back, but I haven't noticed finals coming out.

:wes