Subject: [netatalk-admins] Solaris 2.6

From: Brian Aker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 1998 13:39:53 -0500

Hi, I need to move our mac file server over to a  Sun 450.
I compiled and installed Netatalk-1.4b2+asun2.1.0. It compiled,
the file server appears in the chooser but the following is what
happens when someone tries to login:
Oct  5 13:28:52 editorial afpd[299]: illegal pam.conf entry: netatalk
session requiredi       /usr/lib/security/pam_pwdb.so.1
Oct  5 13:28:52 editorial afpd[299]:    invalid flag: requiredi
Oct  5 13:29:17 editorial afpd[295]: dsi_getsess: Interrupted system call

You can type in the name and password but it just fails, then afpd dies.
I currently have netatalk compiled with PAM but I was getting a similar
error before I compiled in PAM.

I currently have in /etc/pam.conf :
# Stuff for netalk
netatalk        auth    required        /usr/lib/security/pam_unix.so.1 
netatalk        account required        /usr/lib/security/pam_pwdb.so.1
netatalk        session requiredi       /usr/lib/security/pam_pwdb.so.1

I also tried exchanging the netatalk keyword in pam.conf with afpd.

Any ideas? 

	-Brian