Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] tcpd.h

From: [email-masked] (William P. McGonigle)
Date: 02 Apr 98 11:24:33 EST

--- Vivek wrote:

dsi_tcp.c:27: tcpd.h: No such file or directory

--- end of quote ---

It's trying to compile support for tcp wrappers, which you probably don't have. 
Comment out the wrapper support, or even better, get yourself a copy of tcp
wrappers.

(I say this in theory - I still haven't figured out the right combination of
entries in services, inetd.conf and afpd.conf to satisfy afpd and tcpdchk).

-Bill

---

From: Michael M Han <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 1998 09:19:21 -0800

You're having trouble configuring or compiling? Compiled great for me.
And my sysadmin had already setup a fairly paranoid
hosts.allow/hosts.deny which was just what I wanted. If you're having
trouble configuring tcp wrappers, do 'man tcpd' and read the
see-also's. Just verified that external hosts cannot connect to my
advertised afp ports.

Previously...
>It's trying to compile support for tcp wrappers, which you probably don't have
_________
mike ([email-masked])
Indian burns are not our cultural heritage
 - The collected wisdom of Bart Simpson