Subject: [netatalk-admins] Web Site?

From: Marc Matteo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 11:25:18 -0700

Hi all,

I know there was some talk about an "unofficial" Netatalk homepage.
Something that would include all the links and info discussed here, info on
the asun patches and an updated FAQ.

Anybody know what the status is on that?

Marc
--
Marc Matteo
Web Engineer, The Sacramento Bee
http://www.sacbee.com

---

From: Edan Idzerda <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 12:13:41 -0400 (EDT)

> the asun patches and an updated FAQ.

I don't maintain an unofficial netatalk HOME page, but I do 
have one that has some collected information (more for Suns than 
anything else) and points to other (perhaps out of date) pages.

	http://www.mtusysadm.mtu.edu/mtudocs/netatalk

This used to be at 
	
	http://www.cec.mtu.edu/Doc/FAQ/netatalk.html

But that's not of much use anymore since I don't work with
that department any longer and they don't want me to login
anymore, either.

Cheers, for what its worth.

- edan