Subject: [netatalk-admins] netatalk crashing?

From: Jeffrey Durand <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 09:12:26 -0500 (CDT)

I have a Sun Ultra 1 running netatalk-1.4b2+asun2.0a18.2.  My machine is
now crashing all of the time.  I have an hme eternet card, and I heard that
applying the 104212-11 patch would fix the problem, but it still crashes.

Somebody please help, I'm begging you.
 
-- 
 //=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=\\
||  Jeffrey G Durand        \\    Web: http://rhf.bradley.edu/~jgd/   || 
||  Systems Administrator    \\   Email: [email-masked]              ||
||  Multi-Ad Serivices Inc.   \\  Work email: [email-masked]    ||
 \\=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=//

---

From: Edan Idzerda <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 10:24:51 -0400 (EDT)

> applying the 104212-11 patch would fix the problem, but it still crashes.

Follow

	http://www.cec.mtu.edu/Doc/FAQ/netatalk.html

If you find any of it confusing let me know.  But it should solve 
your crashing.  You just need the right version of the kernel module.

> Somebody please help, I'm begging you.

Eh, no need to beg.  We do this out of the kindness of our hearts :)

- edan