Subject: [netatalk-admins] Specifying zones for netatalk

From: Carmelo Volpe <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 09:18:14 +0100

Hi,
	I'm having a problem with netatalk and I hope you can help. We have
5 appletalk zones with the default being set to zone 1. All the rest of the
macs in my dept are on zone 4. Can I specifiy that I want my linux box to
also be on zone 4 as it keeps defaulting to zone 1. I've not seen anything
in the docs about how to do this but I'm sure it must be possible (and I
apologise if it is in the docs). I would appreciate it if you could send
replies directly to me as I'm not on the mailing list.

Many thanks for your time,

Carmelo

==================================================================
Carmelo Volpe Ph.D.             |
System Manager                  |
Medical Nutrition               |
Karolinska Institute            |
S-141 57 HUDDINGE               |
Sweden                          |
                                |
E-mail: [email-masked] |
Tel (office): +46 8 774 5423    |
Fax         : +46 8 711 6659    |
==================================================================