Subject: [netatalk-admins] User name

From: "Thierry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 22:09:29 +0100

Hi,
When I try to connect from my macintosh to Linux (2.0) via netatalk (last
release) the linux kernel says :

linux kernel: Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at virtual
address c0000000
linux kernel: current->tss.cr3 = 00101000, Lr3 = 00101000
linux kernel: *pde = 00102067
linux kernel: *pte = 00000027
linux kernel: Oops: 0000
linux kernel: CPU:    0
linux kernel: EIP:    0010:[<00000000>]
linux kernel: EFLAGS: 00010046
linux kernel: eax: 00000000   ebx: 03b1a018   ecx: 00000006   edx: 00094c28
linux kernel: esi: 00094c28   edi: 00000000   ebp: 0481ce08   esp: 001da834
linux kernel: ds: 0018   es: 0018   fs: 002b   gs: 0018   ss: 0018
linux kernel: Process swapper (pid: 0, process nr: 0, stackpage=001d8a2c)
linux kernel: Stack: 00138ee8 03b1a018 03cee400 0000003e 00000040 0013933c
00094c28 00000000 
linux kernel:        03cee418 0481934f 00094c28 00000000 00000001 00094c28
0481cea0 0481ce08 
linux kernel:        00094be8 0030480a 00094be8 0013ce36 0000003e 00006100
00139cfd 00094c28 
linux kernel: Call Trace: [kfree_skb+216/240] [dev_kfree_skb+60/72]
[<0481934f>] [<0481cea0>] [<0481ce08>] [p8022_datalink_header+98/104]
[do_dev_queue_xmit+377/428] 
linux kernel:        [<0481ce08>] [<048263f0>] [dev_queue_xmit+23/36]
[<0481ce08>] [<048239ea>] [<0481ce08>] [<048263f0>] [<04823bf9>] 
linux kernel:        [<048263f0>] [<0481ce08>] [<048263f0>]
[snap_rcv+79/108] [<0481ce08>] [p8022_rcv+63/92] [<0481ce08>]
[net_bh+244/276] 
linux kernel:        [<0481ce08>] [do_bottom_half+59/96]
[handle_bottom_half+11/32] [sys_idle+92/112] [system_call+85/128]
[init+0/900] [get_cpuinfo+276/428] [start_kernel+453/464] 
linux kernel: Code: 01 00 00 00 6f ef 00 f0 c3 e2 00 f0 6f ef 00 f0 6f ef
00 f0 
linux kernel: Aiee, killing interrupt handler
linux kernel: kfree of non-kmalloced memory: 001daa74, next= 00000000,
order=0
linux kernel: kfree of non-kmalloced memory: 001daa64, next= 00000000,
order=0
linux kernel: kfree of non-kmalloced memory: 001daf78, next= 00000000,
order=0
linux kernel: idle task may not sleep
linux last message repeated 4 times
linux kerneld: error: exit: Identifier removed
linux kerneld: error: exit: Identifier removed

And when I type a user name and a password in the chooser :
Invalid password.

Every configuration files seems OK and I can use the login on the linux
server.

Any idea ?

Thierry
[email-masked]