Subject: [netatalk-admins] Printing Challenge: Mac to LJ IIP via Linux

From: Thompson Freeman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 1998 13:36:24 -0500 (EST)

I setup netatalk between my Linux box and the Mac in part
hoping to use the HP LJ IIP for printing from the Mac. I
have to assume that I'm either blind or missing something
important, because I don't see anything to print from in the
chooser, and I don't find a clue in the man pages or the
documentation the rpm (I use Red Hat, FWIW) installed in
/usr/doc/netatalk<<whatever the directory is>>.

Would some kind soul either point me to chapter and verse or
spell out chapter and verse in nice one sylable(sp?) text?
I'm assuming that the information is there and I'm just not
recognizing stuff.

Thanks to one and all for the assist.

=========================================================
Thompson Freeman
[email-masked]
Student of Chemistry and other Philisophical Studies
========================================================