Subject: [netatalk-admins] Sharing CD-ROM drive with Netatalk

From: Conrad Hagemans <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 14:48:52 +0100

Is there someone who has experiance with sharing a cd-rom player in a linux box with the
apple macintosh users?

How should this work?

The cd-rom is mounted as /cdrom in the root directory.

Please help.

Conrad Hagemans
[email-masked]

---

From: Jonathan Peterson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 13:54:55 +0000

This may not be netatalk specific, but..

When I connect to a resource on a server as a registered user, I cannot
then access other resources on the same server as a guest. Is there a way
around this? I would like people to be able to use a number of 'free for
all' areas on the server, as well as the various restricted areas that
require proper log on.

--------
Jon Peterson	[email-masked]	+44 (0)171 613 5300
Internet Developer

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.