Subject: [netatalk-admins] dsi.h question

From: "Warren H. Chang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 13:00:50 -0400 (EDT)

sorry to bother you all again.
My last attempt at getting a working (non-currupting) netatalk on solaris,
I had previously tried running the netatalk-971027 version and though it
compiles fine, I get major graphic file corruption. So now
i'm trying the asun verions of 1.4b2 that is, asun2.0a18.2.
I applied the patches "solariseagain.diff and socketopt.diff" manually
(had to for some reason) and i'm getting the following error on
compilation.  I can't find this cdefs.h file in my include directory, and
was wondering if anyone knew what package it came with? Maybe i'm missing
some package or something.

In file included from dsi_tcp.c:32:
../../include/atalk/dsi.h:9: sys/cdefs.h: No such file or directory
In file included from ../../include/atalk/dsi.h:18,
                 from dsi_tcp.c:32:
../../include/atalk/server_child.h:9: sys/cdefs.h: No such file or
directory
In file included from dsi_tcp.c:33:
../../include/atalk/compat.h:6: sys/cdefs.h: No such file or directory
In file included from dsi_tcp.c:35:
dsi_private.h:14: sys/cdefs.h: No such file or directory
*** Error code 1

thanks a lot
Warren