Subject: [netatalk-admins] Solaris 2.6

From: "Andreas M. Kogelnik" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 1998 11:45:46 -0500 (EST)

Hello,
    I have a Solaris 2.6 SPARCServer 1000 and a Solaris 2.6 Ultra box. I
have gotten netatalk to compile and install just fine on the 1000, but
I get the following error when compiling on the Ultra

gcc -D_SHADOWPW -D_KERNEL -mno-app-regs -munaligned-doubles
-fpcc-struct-return -D__svr4__ -DSOLARIS -O -I../../include -I../netatalk
-c  ddptp_utls.c
ddptp_utls.c:49: conflicting types for `msgdsize'
/usr/include/sys/stream.h:705: previous declaration of `msgdsize'
ddptp_utls.c:52: conflicting types for `allocb'
/usr/include/sys/stream.h:687: previous declaration of `allocb'
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `ddptp_utls.o'
# 

Alternatively, if I bring the 1000 built version over and do an
installation, then I get this error
# ./atalkd
atalkd: can't get interfaces, exiting.

Did I miss something in the install?  Any suggestions

Or is there any obvious way that I could link printing on the Ultra to
spool from the 1000?

Thanks
Andy