Subject: [netatalk-admins] Codewarrior projects and netatalk. (permissions?)

From: Charles Bennett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 15:22:55 -0400

Hi all, this is my first post to the list so please be kind if this
falls into the "stupid newbie" catagory of questions.

I have netatalk 1.4b2 up on a RedHat 5.0 box and a powerpc running
mac os 8.1.  I have applied the jumping icons patches and compiled 1.4b2
to use shadow password's.   

.

I can mount volumes, create and delete folders, edit and save files
using simple text from the mac.

It all works except...

When I tell CodeWarrior (ide 3.0) to create a project it  
errors out with
"operating system error -120"
"unable to create project.  Directory not found"

It really does create the project though.

If I try to open the project it gives the exact same error
but says "unable to OPEN project"

I thought this might be some sort of group permissions but making
everything group writeable didn't help (it may have already been that
way.)

Any help would be appreciated.   Did I do something dumb?

TIA

Chuck

-- 
"Some men go fishing all of their lives without knowing 
that it is not the fish they are after."   - Henry David Thoreau