Subject: [netatalk-admins] Changing password with the chooser

From: Harald Deppeler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 17:51:37 +0200 (MET DST)

Sorry if this is a FAQ:

We are using Helios EtherShare (which provides the possibility of
changing the password using the chooser) and are now thinking about
using netatalk. However, most Mac users won't be able to change their
password using UNIX' passwd.

Is it possible to configure/compile netatalk in such a way that Mac
users can change their password using the chooser?

Best regards,
Harry
-- 
mailto:[email-masked]

Swiss Federal Institute for Forest, Snow and Landscape Research
WSL
Zuercherstrasse 111                       | ph: ++41-1-7392-586
CH-8903 Birmensdorf                       | fx: ++41-1-7392-215
Switzerland 

"This message was written using 100% recycled electrons."