Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] Re: dancing icons problem

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 98 13:47:13 PST

Adrian -

Am I correct that your current version has this fix included, no additional
patching needed?  The "dancing icons" patch from the umich site won't apply to
1.4b2+asun2.0a18.2.

Thanks!

Bob Smith
Hammett & Edison, Inc.
[email-masked]

______________________________________________
Original message sent on Fri, Mar 13  1:33 AM by [email-masked] (a
sun) :

To: [email-masked]
cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Re: [netatalk-admins] Re:

this should probably be a FAQ. could people who maintain such things
add it in? here's a synopsis of the skipping icon problem, the
solution, and why the solution doesn't always work:

<snip>