Subject: [netatalk-admins] pre-asun2.1.0a

From: a sun <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 11:46:06 -0800 (PST)

hi all, 

here's my first attempt at a minor bugfix for asun2.1.0. if i don't
hear any complaints, i'll turn it into the real version. after that,
i'll be splitting my sources a little so that i can work on
appledouble v2 without having to worry about stability issues.

in any case, this bugfix has the following features:
   1) renaming aBcDeFg to AbCdEfG should work.
   2) pap and papd will do their sequence counts correctly.
   3) minor fixes to sys/solaris/Makefile and sys/linux/Makefile
   4) there was an off by one buffer overflow in setdeskmode which
      could cause afpd to crash if you had the right .AppleDesktop
      files. that's fixed.  
   5) the root/.AppleDouble/.Parent file wasn't being created
      correctly. that's also fixed. if you have a 0-sized
      root/.AppleDouble/.Parent file, you'll need to delete it.

here's the url:
       <ftp://ftp.u.washington.edu/public/asun/pre-asun2.1.0a.tar.gz>

-a