Subject: [netatalk-admins] Compile problems

From: Magnus Stenman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 16:00:34 +0100

RedHat 4.2 (yeah, I know, it's old...)
pre-asun2.1.0a-7

...snip

gcc  -DNEED_QUOTACTL_WRAPPER -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -fsigned-char
-Wunused -Wuninitialized -I../../include  -DTCPWRAP -c dsi_getstat.c
ld -r -o dsi_getstat.o- dsi_getstat.o
mv dsi_getstat.o- dsi_getstat.o
gcc  -p -DNEED_QUOTACTL_WRAPPER -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -fsigned-char
-Wunused -Wuninitialized -I../../include  -DTCPWRAP -c dsi_init.c
dsi_init.c:53: conflicting types for `dsi_setstatus'
../../include/atalk/dsi.h:138: previous declaration of `dsi_setstatus'
dsi_init.c: In function `dsi_setstatus':
dsi_init.c:54: warning: assignment discards `const' from pointer target
type
make[4]: *** [dsi_init.o] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory
`/home/stone/src/netatalk-1.4b2+asun2.1.0a/libatalk/dsi'
make[3]: *** [all] Error 2
make[3]: Leaving directory
`/home/stone/src/netatalk-1.4b2+asun2.1.0a/libatalk/dsi'
make[2]: *** [dsi] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/home/stone/src/netatalk-1.4b2+asun2.1.0a/libatalk'
make[1]: *** [../../libatalk] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/stone/src/netatalk-1.4b2+asun2.1.0a/sys/linux'
make: *** [all] Error 2

/magnus