Subject: [netatalk-admins] solaris /dev/hme driver patches

From: "Warren H. Chang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 00:27:46 -0400 (EDT)

Does anyone have or know where I can find them? ON the solaris Faq
homepage, they mention that the lastest patches for 2.5.1 and 2.5.6 , but
I can't seem to find anywhere that mentions where they are.

the netatalk homepage has a afp and a mac os8 patch.. for 1.4b2, are those
it?

Thanks..
Warren

---

From: [email-masked] (William P. McGonigle)
Date: 06 May 98 10:31:11 EDT

I've added this to the FAQ-O-Matic at:

http://threepio.hitchcock.org/cgi-bin/faq/netatalk/faq.pl?file=87

-----
Where can I find DDP support for Solaris 2.6? 
    ftp://terminator.rs.itd.umich.edu/pub/n-971027.tar.gz
-----

-Bill