Subject: [netatalk-admins] Is this normal?

From: Ignacio REGUERO <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 17:13:28 +0100 (MET)

Hello,
 Running netatalk-1.4b2+asun2.0a18.1 on RedHat 5.0 (Linux  2.0.32), I have
acquired the config 

eth0 -phase 2 -net 41088 -addr 41088.79 -zone "B31-S" -zone "Private"
-zone "CN"

Which seems OK, but then I am getting thousands of messages like the
following

Jan 22 16:51:12 pcdisir atalkd[1877]: zip skip reply 42488-42488 from
41088.28 (no query)
Jan 22 16:51:12 pcdisir atalkd[1877]: zip skip reply 42488-42488 from
41088.28 (no query)
Jan 22 16:51:12 pcdisir atalkd[1877]: zip skip reply 42496-42496 from
41088.28 (no query)
Jan 22 16:51:12 pcdisir atalkd[1877]: zip skip reply 42496-42496 from
41088.28 (no query)
Jan 22 16:51:12 pcdisir atalkd[1877]: zip skip reply 42504-42504 from
41088.28 (no query)

Is this normal?

                       Thank you

Ignacio Reguero:  [email-masked]
CERN,  European Laboratory for Particle Physics,
IT Division, CH-1211 Geneva 23. Switzerland.