Subject: [netatalk-admins] Connecting to a SPARCstation 20 with Solaris 2.5.1

From: "Lars-Gunnar Persson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 19:54:15 +0200

hey,
I'm new to this list so excuse me if this has already been mentioned.

I'm trying to connect Macs to a SPARCstation 20 with Solaris 2.5.1. When I'm
connecting to two local partitions, everything works fine, but when I'm
trying to connect to the users home directory (which is mounted on the
server via NFS) the Macs copies the files but hangs at the end of the
process. Only a restart of the Macs help. 

I've tried from several Macs with different System version.

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Lars-Gunnar Persson

----------
Nansen Environmental and Remote Sensing Center
* Address: Edvard Griegs vei 3A, N-5037 SOLHEIMSVIKEN, NORWAY
* Phone: +47 55 29 72 88, Fax: +47 55 20 00 50
* Internet: http://www.nrsc.no/, E-mail: [email-masked]

Personal info:
* Phone: +47 55 29 29 01 ext. 222, E-mail: [email-masked]