Subject: [netatalk-admins] Guest only

From: "Thierry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 00:45:07 +0100

Running Netatalk 1.4b2 on kernel 2.0.30 (Slackware 3.4) with a NE2000
clone.

I have no problem to connect from my macintosh (system 7.1) to Linux via
Netatalk as Guest and tranfert files from Linux to macintosh but I cannot
connect with any other login name.

Any idea ?

Thierry
[email-masked]

---

From: Andrew McNabb <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 17:54:15 -0600

This is the ultimate Netatalk Frequently Asked Question.

Try -DSHADOWPW

> connect with any other login name.

----------------------------------------------
                Andrew McNabb
             Argus Systems Group
          [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------
  I am an International Arms Trafficker!!!!!
http://online.offshore.com.ai/arms-trafficker/
----------------------------------------------