Subject: [netatalk-admins] afpd & can't resolve symbol '__xstat'

From: Albert Lai <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 98 04:46:06 -0500

For some reason I have papd working just fine, but I just noticed that I 
can't connect to my Linux machine (RedHat 5.0, kernel 2.0.32) through the 
chooser. The machine shows up just fine, but eventually after trying to 
connect, it times out and says that the server dropped the connection. On 
the Linux machine, I get the message on the console that says, "afpd: 
can't resolve symbol '__xstat'". Has anyone seen something like this? Is 
there a way to fix it? Thanks in advance.

                                                 \\\|||///
                                                 |       |
                                                (  @   @  )
********************************************oooO****(_)****Oooo*********
* Albert Lai         SEAS Columbia University                          *
* Wien Residential Computer Consultant                                 *
* e-mail: [email-masked]     http://www.columbia.edu               *
*         [email-masked]     http://amlai.wien.rhno.columbia.edu   *
* AOL:    [email-masked]      5637 SW 38th St.                      *
* 601/2 Wien Hall                Topeka, KS 66610-1259                 *
* 411 West 116th St.             Ph: (913)273-6780                     *
* New York, NY 10027-7201                       .oooO                  *
* Ph: (212)853-7575                             (   ) Oooo.            *
*************************************************\ (  (   )*************
                                                  \_)  ) /
                                                      (_/