Subject: [netatalk-admins] netatalk 1.4b2+asun18.2

From: Albert Lai <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 15:12:12 -0500

I've been seeing a lot on this list about netatalk 1.4b2+asun18.2. What is
this, what does it fix, and where do I get it? I'm running netatalk on
RedHat 5.0 and am having problems getting afpd working. Printing works fine
though. Thanks.

-Albert Lai

                                                 \\\|||///
                                                 |       |
                                                (  @   @  )
********************************************oooO****(_)****Oooo*********
* Albert Lai         SEAS Columbia University                          *
* Wien Residential Computer Consultant                                 *
* e-mail: [email-masked]     http://www.columbia.edu~aml61         *
*         [email-masked]     http://amlai.wien.rhno.columbia.edu   *
* AOL:    [email-masked]      5637 SW 38th St.                      *
* 601/2 Wien Hall                Topeka, KS 66610-1259                 *
* 411 West 116th St.             Ph: (913)273-6780                     *
* New York, NY 10027-7201                       .oooO                  *
* Ph: (212)853-7575                             (   ) Oooo.            *
*************************************************\ (  (   )*************
                                                  \_)  ) /
                                                      (_/