Subject: [netatalk-admins] Proposal for Netatalk Support Webpage....

From: Harry Zink <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 10:13:35 -0800

I a discussion I had with Andras Kadinger this week, he brought up the 
fact that asun's netatalk implementation is lacking a real web-presence 
to provide FAQs, support, and, essentially, a home.

I agreed, and decided that providing this will be my weekend project.

There are several issue I'd like to throw onto the floor first:

* What should the site encompass (besides the obvious FAQ, and netetalk 
files.)
* Does anyone know how to contact the folks at umich about this?
* Does it even matter (considering their m.o. is to never answer mail)?

Harry

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 14:35:07 -0500

> From:    Harry Zink <[email-masked]>

> * Does it even matter (considering their m.o. is to never answer mail)?

Actually, Harry, with this one exception, our "m.o." is to never answer
*your* email.  Given your recent spate of email to
[email-masked], I think you can probably understand why.

:wes