Subject: [netatalk-admins] looproute panic !

From: bernier jerome <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 09:53:49 +0200

Hi all,

I'm running  netatalk1.4b2 on Sparc Ultra 2 (Solaris 2.5.1), it's was working great
but now when i start atalkd, there is these 2 messages, and after the daemon 
atalkd die

Jun 22 15:12:20 sun-bd atalkd[654]: rtmp_packet: can't remove loopback: 
No such file or directory
Jun 22 15:12:59 sun-bd atalkd[654]: looproute panic two routes

if anybody has a solution or an explanation?
thanks in advance

jerome
-- 
*****************************************************************************
   __   ___   ____
  / /  / _ \ /   /  Bernier Jerome 		  E-mail: [email-masked] 
 / /__/ _, /_/ /    Support Systemes et Reseaux   Tel:01.69.15.69.24
/____/_/ |_/___/    Laboratoire de recherche en Informatique, Bat. 490,
		    Universite Paris Sud, 91405 ORSAY cedex, FRANCE.

*****************************************************************************