Subject: [netatalk-admins] atalkd route errors: No Such File or Directory

From: "Brad E. Wagner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 10:28:25 -0500

Hey Folks-

I really dislike putting long lists like the one below on the mailing list,
but I was wondering if anyone has any input into what might be generating
these console messages, especially since they are occurring before folks
show up to log into the netatalk server.  Nothing more descriptive is
making it into syslog. I note that the route: numbers referenced are
increasing by one each time.  Thoughts?? Solutions??

Background:  Netatalk 1.4b2 with AFP patches on a Sun Ultra 2 running
Solaris 2.5.1.  Just installed on Monday, compiled fine.
/usr/local/atalk/etc/atalkd.conf only has line with following:

hme0

The rest is autodetecting.  I can mount the volumes of any unix user (home
dir) and other than a small speed hit on populating the icons in the
window, all seems to function fine.

Thanks for your time and assistance.

Feb 11 22:02:20 gtpd atalkd[3536]: route: 32180 -> 30680.149: No such file
or directory
Feb 11 22:02:20 gtpd atalkd[3536]: route: 32190 -> 30680.149: No such file
or directory
Feb 11 22:02:20 gtpd atalkd[3536]: route: 32200 -> 30680.149: No such file
or directory
Feb 11 22:02:20 gtpd atalkd[3536]: route: 32210 -> 30680.149: No such file
or directory
Feb 11 22:02:20 gtpd atalkd[3536]: route: 32220 -> 30680.149: No such file
or directory
Feb 11 22:02:20 gtpd atalkd[3536]: route: 32227 -> 30680.149: No such file
or directory
Feb 12 07:57:11 gtpd atalkd[3536]: route: 32250 -> 30680.149: No such file
or directory
Feb 12 07:57:11 gtpd atalkd[3536]: route: 32251 -> 30680.149: No such file
or directory
Feb 12 07:57:11 gtpd atalkd[3536]: route: 32252 -> 30680.149: No such file
or directory
Feb 12 07:57:11 gtpd atalkd[3536]: route: 32253 -> 30680.149: No such file
or directory
Feb 12 07:57:11 gtpd atalkd[3536]: route: 32254 -> 30680.149: No such file
or directory
Feb 12 07:57:11 gtpd atalkd[3536]: route: 32255 -> 30680.149: No such file
or directory
Feb 12 07:57:11 gtpd atalkd[3536]: route: 32256 -> 30680.149: No such file
or directory
Feb 12 07:57:11 gtpd atalkd[3536]: route: 32257 -> 30680.149: No such file
or directory
Feb 12 07:57:11 gtpd atalkd[3536]: route: 32258 -> 30680.149: No such file
or directory
Feb 12 07:57:11 gtpd atalkd[3536]: route: 32259 -> 30680.149: No such file
or directory
Feb 12 07:57:11 gtpd atalkd[3536]: route: 32310 -> 30680.149: No such file
or directory
Feb 12 07:57:11 gtpd atalkd[3536]: route: 32311 -> 30680.149: No such file
or directory
Feb 12 07:57:11 gtpd atalkd[3536]: route: 32312 -> 30680.149: No such file
or directory
Feb 12 07:57:11 gtpd atalkd[3536]: route: 32313 -> 30680.149: No such file
or directory
Feb 12 07:57:11 gtpd atalkd[3536]: route: 32314 -> 30680.149: No such file
or directory
Feb 12 07:57:11 gtpd atalkd[3536]: route: 32315 -> 30680.149: No such file
or directory
Feb 12 07:57:11 gtpd atalkd[3536]: route: 32316 -> 30680.149: No such file
or directory
Feb 12 07:57:11 gtpd atalkd[3536]: route: 32317 -> 30680.149: No such file
or directory
Feb 12 07:57:11 gtpd atalkd[3536]: route: 32318 -> 30680.149: No such file
or directory
Feb 12 07:57:11 gtpd atalkd[3536]: route: 32319 -> 30680.149: No such file
or directory
Feb 12 07:57:11 gtpd atalkd[3536]: route: 32330 -> 30680.149: No such file
or directory
Feb 12 07:57:11 gtpd atalkd[3536]: route: 32331 -> 30680.149: No such file
or directory
Feb 12 07:57:11 gtpd atalkd[3536]: route: 32332 -> 30680.149: No such file
or directory
Feb 12 07:57:11 gtpd atalkd[3536]: route: 32333 -> 30680.149: No such file
or directory
Feb 12 07:57:11 gtpd atalkd[3536]: route: 32334 -> 30680.149: No such file
or directory
Feb 12 07:57:11 gtpd atalkd[3536]: route: 32335 -> 30680.149: No such file
or directory
Feb 12 07:57:11 gtpd atalkd[3536]: route: 32336 -> 30680.149: No such file
or directory
Feb 12 07:57:11 gtpd atalkd[3536]: route: 32337 -> 30680.149: No such file
or directory
Feb 12 07:57:11 gtpd atalkd[3536]: route: 32338 -> 30680.149: No such file
or directory
Feb 12 07:57:11 gtpd atalkd[3536]: route: 32339 -> 30680.149: No such file
or directory
Feb 12 07:57:11 gtpd atalkd[3536]: route: 32390 -> 30680.149: No such file
or directory
Feb 12 07:57:11 gtpd atalkd[3536]: route: 32391 -> 30680.149: No such file
or directory
Feb 12 07:57:11 gtpd atalkd[3536]: route: 32392 -> 30680.149: No such file
or directory
Feb 12 07:57:11 gtpd atalkd[3536]: route: 32393 -> 30680.149: No such file
or directory
Feb 12 07:57:11 gtpd atalkd[3536]: route: 32394 -> 30680.149: No such file
or directory
Feb 12 07:57:11 gtpd atalkd[3536]: route: 32395 -> 30680.149: No such file
or directory
Feb 12 07:57:11 gtpd atalkd[3536]: route: 32396 -> 30680.149: No such file
or directory
Feb 12 07:57:11 gtpd atalkd[3536]: route: 32397 -> 30680.149: No such file
or directory
Feb 12 07:57:11 gtpd atalkd[3536]: route: 32398 -> 30680.149: No such file
or directory
Feb 12 07:57:11 gtpd atalkd[3536]: route: 32399 -> 30680.149: No such file
or directory
Feb 12 08:20:32 gtpd atalkd[3536]: route: 30339 -> 30680.149: No such file
or directory
Feb 12 08:33:22 gtpd atalkd[3536]: route: 30339 -> 30680.149: No such file
or directory
Feb 12 08:35:32 gtpd atalkd[3536]: route: 30320 -> 30680.149: No such file
or directory

Enjoy,
Brad

Brad E. Wagner                 e-mail: [email-masked]
Systems Administrator          Office: (404) 894-6807
Ga Tech Police Department         Fax: (404) 894-6808
Atlanta, GA 30332-0440            Web: http://www.police.gatech.edu