Subject: [netatalk-admins] asun2+18-1 + Linux2.0.33 probs

From: "Robert O'Kane" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 1998 18:11:23 +0100

Greetings,

   After upgrading to Linux 2.0.33 (pentium) netatalk stopped
working. Users (registered or guest) are not able to create
files. But directories are made.
The error (on the Mac: OS8)is :
Could not be copied because the file is in use.

?

attached is the debug output for a failed copy session.
Thanks for the help,

Robert O'Kane
-- 
*/
----------------------------------------------
Unfortunatly, I find language (like politics) necessary for humans.
Leider finde Ich Sprache (wie Politik) fuer die Menschen notwendig.
----------------------------------------------
WHO   : Robert O'Kane
WHERE : Kunstlergruppe OTHERSPACE
WHAT  : Founding Member and Linker

WHY   : http://www.rz.uni-frankfurt.de/~okane
HOW   : [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------