Subject: [netatalk-admins] disk error -50

From: Reinhard Spieker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 10:07:16 +0200

Hi everyone,

i having a little problem using the asun patches for netatalk ...

We are running here an word processor called "RagTime" and when i try to
open a form, i´ll get an "disk error -50" and in the /var/log/messages i
get a line like

May 27 10:00:01 hls000 afpd[256]: byte lock: Mietwagenreservierung: 0

This happens only with netatalk & asun patches and only with "RagTime
forms", normal "RagTime files" i can open without any problem.

If i run the latest beta 1.4b2 without asun patches, i won´t have ASIP
support anymore, but my forms will open normally.

Any hints how to tell the asun patches to open my forms?

Thanx in advance,
Reinhard

----------------------------------------------------------------------
EMAIL                        [email-masked]
URL     Les Pages XXS        http://users.glo.be/nanou/
----------------------------------------------------------------------