Subject: [netatalk-admins] ASun's AFP/TCP patches

From: Kostas Gewrgiou <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 11:38:39 +0300

Are the macos8 bug present in netatalk-1.4b2+asun2.0a18.2 ? the patch for
1.4b2 doesn't work since the code has changed. The README.ASUN doesn't mention
anything about this bug.
Also in the README says that the STREAMS module for Solaris is buggy and a new
beta module exists, is this module available somewhere or i'll have to wait for
the next release ?

-Kostas Gewrgiou

---

From: Alistair Riddell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 21:25:05 +0100 (BST)

> 1.4b2 doesn't work since the code has changed. The README.ASUN doesn't mention

Yes - it has been fixed since 2.0a7 or thereabouts.

-- 
Alistair Riddell - BOFH
IT Support Department, George Watson's College, Edinburgh
Tel: +44 131 447 7931 Ext 176       Fax: +44 131 452 8594
Microsoft - because god hates us