Subject: [netatalk-admins] more procrastination

From: a sun <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 10:31:12 -0800 (PST)

okay,

so, i got a little obsessed again. as a result, my current source has
filename mapping in it. if you have codepages that you would like
stuck into the patchset, i would appreciate getting them. i currently
have codepages for 437 and 850. tell me what codepage you're sending
and stick it in the following format:

const unsigned char map[] = {byte1, byte2, byte3, ...}; 

where byteN is the replacement character for N + 0x80. if you need to
map the 7-bit ascii characters as well, just let me know. that would
require modifying my hokey codepage generator a little. currently,
this stuff is really only useful for characters that somehow make it
through an isascii() test. let me know if you want that changed.

fyi, the codepage format that i'm using is different from whistle's as
i want to be able to switch the format in the future if required. i
stuck in more information in the header so that i can do so.

-a
[email-masked]