Subject: Re: netatalk /usr/adm/messages

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 1996 11:57:54 -0500

> From:    [email-masked] (Edward Eng)
> To:      [email-masked]

> vmunix: ddp_route: oops

This is the netatalk kernel module detecting that a route that it has
cached is now invalid an hense the packet that was about to be sent
along that route should be dropped.

:wes

---

From: [email-masked] (Edward Eng)
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 1996 11:48:45 -0500

Anybody know why netatalk logs the following to my SunOS 413
/usr/adm/messages file?

vmunix: ddp_route: oops

They are repeated every so often - no specific pattern. What causes them?

Ed Eng
617.873.3337
[email-masked]