Subject: Error messages on console and messages log file

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 1996 17:41:50 +0100 (BST)

Dear Sir,

I have been running netatalk1.3.3 on a SUN IPC workstaion running
sunos 4.1.4 for sometime and all is working fine
except that the following is gerenated on the console and messages log
file from time to time.

ddp_route: oops

My syslog contains the following relavent lines

*.err;kern.debug;auth.notice;user.none          /dev/console
*.err;kern.debug;daemon,auth.notice;mail.crit;user.none /var/adm/messages

I would be very grateful if someone can tell me where the message comes
from and what action I need to take to remove the error that is being
generated.

Many thanks,

-- 
Jing

*************************************************************************
* 				      |					*
*  IIIII    RRRRRR         CCC        | Jing Zhang			*
*    I      R     R      C     C      | IRC for Semiconductor Materials,*
*    I      R      R    C             I Blackett Laboratory,            *
*    I      R     R     C	      | Imperial College,		*
*    I      RRRRRR      C	      | Prince Consort Road,		*
*    I      R           C	      | London SW7 2BZ			*
*    I      R R         C	      | Tel + 44 (0)171 594 6672        *
*    I      R   R        C     C      | Fax + 44 (0)171 594 6685        *
*  IIIII    R     R        CCC	      | e-mail [email-masked]	*
*				      |					*
*************************************************************************

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 1996 11:24:47 -0400

> From:    [email-masked]
> To:      [email-masked]

> ddp_route: oops

It's a debug message.  If you want it removed, remove the printf from
sys/netatalk/ddp_route.c

:wes