Subject: netatalk 1.4 beta 2

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 1996 18:57:08 -0400

Ok, it's released.  ftp://terminator.rs.itd.umich.edu/unix/netatalk/.
It's known to work in some fashion on Solaris 2.5 and FreeBSD
2.2-961014-SNAP, among others.

:wes

---

From: Dmitry Khrustalev <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 1996 19:38:45 +0400 (????)

> 2.2-961014-SNAP, among others.

Do you expect it to work on solaris/intel?

> :wes

	-Dima

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 1996 17:44:27 -0400

> From:    Dmitry Khrustalev <[email-masked]>
> To:      [email-masked]

> Do you expect it to work on solaris/intel?

I've heard that it doesn't.  Someone who has one needs to take a look
at it.

:wes