Subject: FreeBSD'ers?

From: Archie Cobbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 1996 12:49:34 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

What's the general situation with the FreeBSD port of netatalk?
Are there people on the list actively working on it? I haven't
seen or heard anything.

Thanks,
-Archie

_______________________________________________________________________________
Archie L. Cobbs, [email-masked]  *  Tribe Computer Works http://www.tribe.com

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 1996 16:02:51 -0500

> From:    Archie Cobbs <[email-masked]>
> To:      [email-masked]

> Are there people on the list actively working on it? I haven't

I have recieved partial patches for FreeBSD 2.0.5.  I haven't
integrated them yet, but will before the next release.

:wes

---

From: Archie Cobbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 1996 13:10:56 -0800 (PST)

> integrated them yet, but will before the next release.

Since 2.1.0 is the latest release and there are probably some
differences from 2.0.5, we should probably reconcile those patches
with it. I'd be happy to help do this if needed.

-Archie