Subject: TimeLord for Linux?!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 1996 04:31:58 +0200 (MET DST)

I've read the old mail from the list concerning TimeLord, but I can't
seem to find any answer as to if someone has run a timelord-daemon
successfully under Linux?!

I have tried to compile it using Linux 2.0.0 and the latest libc and
gcc, but it still won't compile. :(

Any ideas?

------------------------------------
Thomas Berge, IBM BESTeam, Team-OS/2
University of Oslo,   Faculty of Law
http://www.uio.no/~thomasbe/
------------------------------------

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 1996 15:50:24 +0200 (CES)

> successfully under Linux?!

Hi,

i'm running timelord with linux 1.2.13 and now 4 macs successfully, haven't
tried newer kernels but it doesn't look to me at all kernel dependent. I
also posted about this here or on linux-atalk, does the message you found
include patches?

Morio