Subject: Solaris 2 support

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 1996 17:28:47 +0100

2/3 months back, a couple of messages were posted about Sun (Canada)
helping port Netatalk to Solaris 2 and I seem to remember a possible
update date of a couple of months thence.
I'm sorry I can't remember original poster, so broadcast to 
anyone out there with any news.

Thanks

Callum

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 1996 12:42:17 -0400

> From:    [email-masked]
> To:      [email-masked]

> anyone out there with any news.

We recieved a first pass at the DDP driver from Sun Canada in the 1st
week of April, and we're working with it.  I think we can probably
expect an alpha release before mid-May.

:wes