Subject: netatalk on NetBSD?

From: [email-masked] (John D. Smerdon)
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 1995 18:31:49 -0500

Does anyone have a port of netatalk to NetBSD?

If not, is 1.3.1 a good version to start a port with?

Thanks for any info!

--
John D. Smerdon;  Plymouth, Michigan, USA;  Contents are my opinion.
Home: [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 1995 10:15:44 -0400

> From:    [email-masked] (John D. Smerdon)
> To:      [email-masked]

> Does anyone have a port of netatalk to NetBSD?

We made a partial port of netatalk 1.3.1 to NetBSD 0.9.  It worked, but
was slow.

> If not, is 1.3.1 a good version to start a port with?

Not really.  If you're going to engage in a port, get 1.3.2beta1 or
1.3.3alpha1 when it's released.  There are significant kernel changes
between 1.3.1 and later releases.

:wes