Subject: netatalk run on DEC ALPHA ?

From: "Rich Drinkard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 1995 11:13:51 -0500

Does anyone have information on getting netatalk to build on a DEC ALPHA running
OSF/1.

I have to get this working by yesterday.

Any help is appreciated.

Rich Drinkard
[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 1995 11:20:47 -0400

> From:    "Rich Drinkard" <[email-masked]>
> To:      [email-masked]

> Does anyone have information on getting netatalk to build on a DEC ALPHA
> running OSF/1.

> I have to get this working by yesterday.

Good luck.  There is no port to OSF/1.  I doubt you can have a port
done by yesterday.  If you plan to undertake a port, let me know, and
we'll try to help as much as we can, on the understanding that you'll
contribute changes back to the distribution.

:wes