Subject: Copy Protection?

From: "Stephen B. Hathaway" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 May 1995 15:00:59 -0500 (EST)

Is there a way to turn on the "copy inhibit/protect/whatever" bit, or
emulate it, so that I can put my apps out whithout them being stolen?

Thanks,
  Stephen

Stephen B. Hathaway           Lab Manager, School of Natural Science
Hampshire College, Amherst, MA, USA   01002
[email-masked]
(413) 582-5774    FAX (413) 582-5448

---

From: "Thomas W. Holt Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 May 1995 15:53:45 -0500 (EST)

Just wondering if anyone's hacked support for shadow passwords into afp 
yet?  I was so elated to get an appletalk that REALLY worked that i 
totally forgot that I was running shadow passwords and afp won't let 
anyone login.

---
             Thomas W. Holt Jr. a.k.a. Gwyn [email-masked]
          Office: 812-237-3956  Fax: 812-237-7645  Pager: 812-460-9540
      "When cryptography is outlawed, bayl bhgynjf jvyy unir cevinpl." -jpb
        Linux: Choice of a GNU generation!  http://avc.indstate.edu/~gwyn