Subject: Timelord on 1.3.1

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 1994 20:01:21 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Sirs,

I have implemented Timelord on my IPC as describe in the netatalk-admins.mail
and it appears to work. 

However, it would on work for the Mac from which timelord is started through
terminal emulator. For any other machines, it would not even start to pass
on GETTIME request to the timelord demon. This is also the case for all the
machines if timelord is started at boot time from rc.local.

I would be very grateful if someone can tell me what I am doing wrong.

regards,

-- 
Jing

*************************************************************************
* 				      |					*
*  IIIII    RRRRRR         CCC        | Jing Zhang			*
*    I      R     R      C     C      | IRC for Semiconductor Materials,*
*    I      R      R    C             I Blackett Laboratory,            *
*    I      R     R     C	      | Imperial College,		*
*    I      RRRRRR      C	      | Prince Consort Road,		*
*    I      R           C	      | London SW7 2BZ			*
*    I      R R         C	      | Tel + 44 (0)171 594 6672        *
*    I      R   R        C     C      | Fax + 44 (0)171 594 6685        *
*  IIIII    R     R        CCC	      | e-mail [email-masked]	*
*				      |					*
*************************************************************************