Subject: Re: netatalk for *

From: [email-masked] (Jared M. Oberhaus)
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 1994 12:35:29 -0400

At 11:46 AM 7/20/94 -0400, [email-masked] wrote:
>Several people has asked about future supported platforms.  We have a
>working port for NetBSD.  We will be moving this port to BSDI and
>FreeBSD.  The only new platform in the next release, 1.3.2, will be
>*BSD.  There is also a port to AIX, as some of you know.  We hope to
>integrate support for AIX 3.2 before the 1.3.3 release.
>
>That's all of the definite plans we have, at the moment.
>
>:wes

I believe Linux would be supported (with a few changes) after it's ported
to BSD. Anyone else concurr? Or want to try and hack the BSD version later
on?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jared M. Oberhaus                                               [email-masked]
Research Access, Inc.        http://www.rai.com/exec_staff/oberhaus/home.html
Vice President of Research and Development                      (412)321-2992
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 1994 13:07:48 -0400

> From:    [email-masked] (Jared M. Oberhaus)
> To:      [email-masked], [email-masked]

> to BSD. Anyone else concurr? Or want to try and hack the BSD version later

Actually, I think someone is working on a separate port to Linux.

:wes