Subject: routing problem w/Cisco

From: Brent Dunlock <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 1994 13:46:16 -0700 (MST)

I'm running Netatalk 1.3b2 on a Sun behind a Cisco router and no
one outside of our Ethernet segment can see the server.  When I 
ask atalkd to dump everything out (with kill -USR1) it shows all
of the other zones on campus (although their names do not show up
in the dump as seen below).  Macs in our segnemt can see the server,
but it never shows up in the Chooser for Macs outside our segment.

We're running a Cisco router with GS Software (GS3-K), version
4.6(4) [fc1] (whatever that means..).  As far as I can tell this
router is configured correctly since no other macs/servers have
problems like this on this segment.  

The dump file shows the following:
interface le0 5102.219 2ACL
    5105-5105 zxi 'IT CNCS' 'IT FAC MGT' ...(more zones)...
gate 5105.220 1
    5101-5105 x
    5140-5140 zi 'IT CNCS'
gate 5104.132 1
    50-50 qxi
    101-103 qxi
    120-120 qxi
    201-201 qxi

......(more of the same)...

Is the problem with our Cisco router or with our Netatalk configuration?  

Thanks for any help.