Subject: Netatalk and Ultrix 4.4

From: "David E. Brooks Jr" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 1994 17:52:07 -0400 (EDT)

Perhaps a silly question, but has netatalk 1.3.1 been confirmed to 
operate on Ultrix 4.4?  We're preparing to upgrade and would like to be 
aware of any 'gotchas' (Other than the Makefiles don't recognize version 
4.4) ahead of time.

Thanks much,
   -- Dave Brooks

--
David E. Brooks Jr                                    Phone: (305) 293-8100
Tantalus Incorporated/Multi-Player Games Network        Fax: (305) 292-7835
P.O. Box 2310                                        E-Mail: [email-masked]
Key West, FL 33045                                    Quote: print chr$(34);

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 1994 18:42:54 -0400

> From:    "David E. Brooks Jr" <[email-masked]>
> To:      [email-masked]

> operate on Ultrix 4.4?

Nope, not yet.  We just got the 4.4 CDROM on campus.  We haven't
upgraded our loan DECStation, yet.  If you bring it up, or have trouble
bringing it up, we're interested in hearing about it.

:wes