Subject: 1.3.2

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 1994 17:08:16 -0500

I think we're going to have a second beta.  We've added support for a
new UAM which a number of people have asked about, and we're going to
roll that into 1.3.2b2.  I have nearly all of the 1.3.2b1 comments
rolled in, so we will probably get 1.3.2b2 out tomorrow or Wednesday.

:wes

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 1994 11:58:10 -0500

> From:    "Derrick J. Brashear" <[email-masked]>
> To:      [email-masked]

> Will this new UAM be one which works with AuthMan? (I'm guessing...)

Yup.

> Since it's Thursday, do you have a new order of magnitude time as to
> when you expect to release this?

That said, I'm busily restructuring the configurable settings in afpd,
which might cause me to want to change all the other configurable files
as well.  And then I'm going to write some documentation.  Could be
today or tomorrow, depending on how obvious the documentation is.

:wes

---

From: "Derrick J. Brashear" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 1994 09:38:49 -0500 (EST)

Excerpts from internet.computing.netatalk-admins: 14-Nov-94 1.3.2 by
[email-masked] 

Since it's Thursday, do you have a new order of magnitude time as to
when you expect to release this? I'm holding off building the first beta
waiting for this one; If it's going to be a while yet I'll play with
this one.

-D