Subject: AFS 3.3 and netatalk 1.3

From: John Knight <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 1994 17:47:44 -0500 (EST)

I am evaluating netatalk 1.3 on SunOs 4.1.3 and AFS 3.3. I have trouble
linking afpd. Is there anyone out there who can help me. My problem is
the des library does not resolve all the references it should.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 1994 09:28:53 -0500 (EST)

[ sorry if this has already been answered - I'm just catching up on my
  mailing list mail .... ]

> the des library does not resolve all the references it should.

You did not say what symbols are not being resolved, but I am
suspecting that your trouble is that you need to include libaudit.a
(from the AFS 3.3 release) when you link afpd.  This library is new in
AFS 3.3.

This bit me the first time I tried to build an AFS-aware application
on top of AFS 3.3.

Good luck,
--Pat.