Subject: PRINTING NOTE

From: [email-masked] (Glen Cornell)
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 93 14:10:02 -0700

I sent a few massages a while ago asking for help with my printing
problems.  I couldn't get any of my laser printers to print.  Being a
system administrator, I have found that if you let some of the
'simple' problems sit for a bit, you will soon find that the users
will figure it out on their own.  I guess I was getting a taste of my
own medicine here.

Anyway, if you think you have set up netatalk correctly and you still
can't print or only get a header page, try connecting your printer to
the serial port.  Apparently, Macs need some feedback from the printer
in order to print properly.

Hope this helps!
Glenco

 -----------------------------------------------------------
  Glen Cornell             Harris Space Systems Corporation
  Office: B1-540                  UNIX System Administrator
  Phone:  (407) 633-3950                Fax: (407) 633-3900
  e-mail: [email-masked]
 -----------------------------------------------------------