Subject: Next beta release

From: [email-masked] (Matthew Whalen)
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 93 11:20:49 EDT

Any info on when the next release of netatalk will be.  There have
been quite a few patches, and I haven't been keeping up with them
like I should have been.  Thanks.

-matthew

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1993 22:38:08 -0400

> From:    [email-masked] (Matthew Whalen)
> To:      [email-masked]

> like I should have been.  Thanks.

Good question!  I think I've finally gotten the phase 1 <-> phase 2
crap working correctly.  Major headache.  There have also been some
interesting additions and bug fixes to afpd, like some locking
symantics and that annoying "Can't Empty Trash..." message.  We're
currently thinking about a fixed-DID scheme we came up with.  However,
since we've made some serious additions, and adding fixed-DIDs might
take weeks, I'd like to have (just) one more beta release.  Call it
"pending".  There are a couple of installation glitches that we'll try
to take care of before we do the 1.3b3 release.

:wes