Subject: papd and multiple printers

From: [email-masked] (Drew Phillips)
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1993 10:53:51 -0600 (CST)

I could not seem to find any references top multiple printer
configurations in either the papd man pages or the FAQ.  The
syntax of the config file only suggests single printer support,
but I did see mention in past mailings about the use of multiple
printers.  How is this accomplished?

Thanks for the help.

DRew

-- 
Drew Phillips -- ISS           |    All of the buildings      | 
Cox School of Business         |    All of the cars           |
Southern Methodist University  |    Were once just a dream    |
[email-masked]          |    In somebody's head        |

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1993 15:01:53 -0500

> From:    [email-masked] (Drew Phillips)
> To:      [email-masked]

> printers.  How is this accomplished?

Simple: invoke papd once for each printer, and specify a different
config file on the command line for each.

We're sort of half working on a new version of papd which will have a
number of new features, including multiple printers.  However, we're
not planning to release it any time soon.

:wes