Subject: Ultrix syslog error messages??

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1993 10:12:49 -0500 (EDT)

Does anyone know what might be causing this error message to
	be send every 10 seconds:

ct  8 10:02:53 localhost: 222 atalkd: rtmp_packet extended mismatch
Oct  8 10:03:03 localhost: 222 atalkd: rtmp_packet extended mismatch
.....
Oct  8 10:07:13 localhost: 222 atalkd: rtmp_packet extended mismatch
Oct  8 10:07:23 localhost: 222 atalkd: rtmp_packet extended mismatch
Oct  8 10:07:33 localhost: 222 atalkd: rtmp_packet extended mismatch
Oct  8 10:07:43 localhost: 222 atalkd: rtmp_packet extended mismatch
Oct  8 10:07:53 localhost: 222 atalkd: rtmp_packet extended mismatch
Oct  8 10:08:03 localhost: 222 atalkd: rtmp_packet extended mismatch
Oct  8 10:08:13 localhost: 222 atalkd: rtmp_packet extended mismatch
Oct  8 10:08:23 localhost: 222 atalkd: rtmp_packet extended mismatch
Oct  8 10:08:33 localhost: 222 atalkd: rtmp_packet extended mismatch

	Also is there an ftp site with patches? 

				thanks,

				Curt

-- 
===============================================================================
Curt A. Heintz					email: [email-masked]
Open Software Foundation			System Administrator
11 Cambridge Center				(617)621-7323
Cambridge, MA 02142

===============================================================================