Subject: netatalk

From: Etienne Bido <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 93 0:52:13 MET

Hi

I'm a student at a university in amsterdam and would like to be able
to use 'afs' which I hear is easier to use then ftp. Is it
possible for me to install it myself or should I ask our system
operator to install it. (since i don't know if a user can install 
it ). I have downloaded the netatalk-1.2.1.tar.Z file but don't
know if I can just go ahead with installing or if it will f*ck
up our system which will make my system operator not so happy.

If it is possible to instal it in my own userdirectory without
to much hassles could you tell me how to?

Thanx in advance

Etienne Bido

-- 
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Etienne Bido			|| [email-masked]
Vrye Universiteit		|| [email-masked]
Amsterdam    Holland
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=