Subject: Ultrix 4.3A

From: [email-masked] (Drew Phillips)
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1993 10:19:41 -0600 (CST)

My UNIX aministrator whom I have been working with to get 
Netatalk running on a Dec 5000/240 upgraded the OS from
Ultrix 4.3 to 4.3A last night.  He mentioned that he had
some trouble getting the patches installed because of
some changes in 4.3A.  Could someone offer some help in
this area?  I really think that Netatalk is great, and
I'm glad that the folks at Michigan have taken the time
and effort to develop such a package.  Keep up the good
work!

DRew

-- 
Drew Phillips -- ISS           |    All of the buildings      | 
Cox School of Business         |    All of the cars           |
Southern Methodist University  |    Were once just a dream    |
[email-masked]          |    In somebody's head        |

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1993 11:33:06 -0500

> From:    [email-masked] (Drew Phillips)
> To:      [email-masked]

> this area?

The added some SCSI networking (or something to that effect) in 4.3A.
It should be relatively obvious how to apply the patches anyway, from
the .rej file.  If you like, I can give you a version that will just
work, but it should be easy to apply the ones you have by hand.

:wes