Subject: Phase 2 kernel for RS6000 ??

From: [email-masked] (Himanshu Oberoi)
Date: 04 Apr 1993 17:48:43 -0500

As the subject line says, what is the status of the
kernel support for the IBM RS6000 machines ?

(I am testing 1.3a on our sun machines)

himanshu

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 1993 19:06:41 -0400

> From:    [email-masked] (Himanshu Oberoi)
> To:      [email-masked]

> kernel support for the IBM RS6000 machines ?

There is a version of netatalk 1.2.1 that does phase 2 on rs/6k
machines available via anonymous ftp from citi.umich.edu.  I'm not sure
exactly where.  I don't expect the 1.3 version to be available for
rs/6k before June.  Marcus Watts, from another group here at Michigan,
will probably begin a port in May.  As always, you are encouraged to
make and contribute changes.

> (I am testing 1.3a on our sun machines)

How's that going?

wes