Subject: Netatalk for 386bsd (& variants) ?

From: "Brendan Murray, Otago University CSC" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1993 16:13 +1300

Sometime back it was suggested that netatalk might be supported / provided for
386bsd.

Any idea of when/if ? 

Thanks.

__
 Brendan Murray, Systems Manager
 Computing Services Center	        Email:  [email-masked]
 University Of Otago     		Phone:  +64 3 479-8597          
 PO Box 56                      	  FAX:  +64 3 479-8577          
 Dunedin, New Zealand		          PSI:	PSI%0530124000016::brendan

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 1993 22:32:42 -0500

> From:    "Brendan Murray, Otago University CSC"
> To:      [email-masked]

> Any idea of when/if ? 

Well, someone could aways send us diffs :)

Seriously, we purchased a machine specifically to do a
NetBSD/386BSD/FreeBSD/4.4BSD port, but it was pirated by another
project.  The other project has since received money to get its own PC,
so we may get ours back soon.

:wes