Subject: Kerberos UAM for Mac

From: [email-masked] (Matthew Whalen)
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 93 11:23:41 EDT

Does anyone have the Kerberos UAM compiled for the Macintosh?  I tried
to compile it, but had some problems getting the BSD socket library
to compile.  So, if someone has it compiled (I assume that I'd be able
to change the realm name), could you email it to me.  Thanks

-matthew
[email-masked]

---

From: Mark Smith <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1993 12:00:32 -0400

>From:     [email-masked] (Matthew Whalen)
>  To:     [email-masked]
>  

Check out the /unix/netatalk/afs directory in the anonymous ftp area on
terminator.rs.itd.umich.edu.  As of last week, we have put up binaries
for the UAM and an "AFS Privileges" utility, and updated source
distributions for both.  We didn't make code changes; we just included
more of the MIT files you need so you are more likely to be successful
if you try to build it yourself.

-Mark