Subject: Can't assign requested

From: "Erdwing Coronado" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 93 09:24:15 EST

address

Does anybody know what this message means?
--------------------------------
Nov  1 08:56:59 p53 atalkd[192]: nbp brrq sendto 9730.0: Can't assign requested
address
Nov  1 08:56:59 p53 atalkd[192]: nbp brrq sendto 9740.0: Can't assign requested
address
Nov  1 08:56:59 p53 atalkd[192]: nbp brrq sendto 9760.0: Can't assign requested
address

--------------------------------

I'm running netatalk 1.3b2 on a Sun with atalkd.conf as follows:

 le0 -phase 2 -net 2940-2949 -zone CanCen

Users from outside my zone can't see the server.
Also there are multiple zones defined on the router port
(which is not under my control).

Erdwing Coronado - The UofM Comprehensive Cancer Center      [email-masked]
________________________________________________________________________________