Subject: Personal LaserWriter NTR

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1993 15:06:15 -0400

If you have one of these devices, I would highly recommend getting this
upgrade.  Certainly, doing DDP CkSums correctly is a general plus, and
will make using netatalk with the printer easier.

:wes

------- Forwarded Message

Date: 16 Aug 1993 10:32:45 -0800
From: "Carter, Steve" <[email-masked]>
Subject: NTR ROM Repair Extension Program
To: "Phil Harding" <[email-masked]>,
        "Santini, Phil" <[email-masked]>

Phil & Phil,

You may already be aware of the NTR ROM Repair Program.  Just in case, see the
info below.

Steve

====================

#  PERSONAL LASERWRITER NTR: ROM REPAIR EXTENSION PROGRAM
____________________________________________________________________________
Apple is offering a Personal LaserWriter NTR ROM Repair Extension Program to
any customer whose printer is experiencing one or both of the following
problems:
 
When the Personal LaserWriter NTR is used with routers that have
  checksum capability, does not appear in the Chooser and cannot be selected.
A blank page occasionally prints before a print job and/or immediately
  upon startup.

The Personal LaserWriter NTR ROM Repair Extension Program is effect until
August 15, 1994. 
 
PROGRAM DETAILS
A free ROM Upgrade kit is provided to any customer whose Personal LaserWriter
NTR printer affected. The kit is available through Authorized Apple Service
Providers.  Included in the Personal LaserWriter NTR ROM Upgrade kit are six
new ROMs. 

------- End of Forwarded Message