Subject: HELP - can't see my node!

From: Bill Fuller <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1992 12:33:20 -0400

Hi guys,

	I am trying to setup Apple talk on my Sun 4/110 running 4.1.1B.
It has two ethernet boards, and acts as our TCP/IP gateway for our class
B subnet.  We do not run apple inside our net, so I was trying to use the
outside board as our Apple Net connection.  The process appears to run
fine, but I can't see any other nodes on the backbone after I connect.

Here is my config file:

ifconfig ie1 100.0
ifconfig lo0 0.0
ie0 Backbone-EK-EtherTalk
route ie1 lo0
zone Backbone-EK-EtherTalk

	Can someone help me understand what is going on? 

	On another note, we will be upgrading to 4.1.2 very soon.  Will I
need a new version of netatalk?  Im currently running 1.2.

William H. Fuller		Dial: (716)-726-2311
Senior Systems Consultant	UUCP: ...!rochester!kodak!kadsma!fuller
Rochester, N.Y.			ARPA: [email-masked]