Subject: Kpath Configuration Program?

From: [email-masked] (Mark Holm)
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 92 19:22:56 PST

A while ago a friend of mine dropped a K-path configuration program that he
had found at Rutgers that allowed a Kpath to be configured in KIP format
from a Sun. ... Ok, it's been about a year ...

Does anybody know of a varient of this that is compatible with the present
version of netatalk? I don't have access to the internet, and trying to
search with archie for a slightly vague topic is painful. Any pointers that
I could be given as to name and location, would be greatly appreciated.

===========================================================================
Mark Holm                                           [email-masked]  -or-
Analogy                                           ..sun!nosun!analogy!markh
P.O. Box 1669                                           Phone (503)626-9700
Beaverton, Oregon 97075-1669				Fax   (503)643-3361

---

From: Charles Clark <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 92 17:24:06 EST

> From:     [email-masked] (Mark Holm)

> from a Sun. ... Ok, it's been about a year ...

I suppose this required the KIP/CAP code and all, and this was roughly
the same usage as FastPath Manager on a Mac (as opposed to atalkad)?
I haven't seen such program myself for netatalk or cap (not having used
cap in quite a while) and as we are no longer using FastPath's here at
UofM for the most part, I wouldn't expect anything from around here.

It was my understanding that FastPath's didn't do their configuration
with straight appletalk - could be wrong.  Maybe someone out there
outside of Michigan has an idea?

> I could be given as to name and location, would be greatly appreciated.

I didn't see anything obviously cap or netatalk related by poking around on
shiva.com myself.

--
Charles Clark