Subject: is anyone running netatalk with *transarc*'s afs?

From: [email-masked] (Henry Mensch)
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 92 14:36:29 -0700

everything i experience in the afpd source seems to presume MIT's
kerberos (which we don't have; we have Transarc's kerberos built into
AFS 3.1).

# henry mensch / booz, allen & hamilton, inc.  / <[email-masked]>
# "fight the real enemy."  -- sinead o'connor, and many others.

---

From: peter honeyman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 92 19:14:17 -0400

> Date: Thu, 15 Oct 92 14:36:29 -0700
> From: [email-masked] (Henry Mensch)
> Subject: is anyone running netatalk with *transarc*'s afs?
> 

i'm running afs 3.1 here, but that doesn't mean much, i suspect.

	peter

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 92 10:18:23 -0400

> kerberos (which we don't have; we have Transarc's kerberos built into

Do you have AFS Kerberos for the Mac from here??  I can get it to you if you 
need it .... WRT AFS: 

The only parts of afpd that need AFS are      
  (1) an internal routine that determines free space on the volume
  (2)     afp_getdiracl and afp_setdiracl, which manipulate the AFS 
       access control lists.

  (3) krb_login and krb_logincont which is the part that uses Kerberos