Subject: Re: Mac to Unix printing

From: Mike Kuniavsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 92 11:39:42 -0400

It's good that we all agree on a solution, it must be right.  ;-)

---

From: Seppo Kallio <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 92 12:41:07 EET DST

> I am 90% sure you can use the System 7 printer drivers under System 6 without
> any ill effects.  That is what we do around here in a mixed System 6 and
> System 7 environment.

Me too. But I would drop the LaserPrep from 7.0 also to the 6.0.7 
System folder. (I have done this with 6.0.7 not with older systems
and it works fine).

---

From: Charles Clark <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 92 10:09:54 EDT

> From:    Seppo Kallio <[email-masked]>
> To:      [email-masked] (Mark Smith)

> System folder. (I have done this with 6.0.7 not with older systems

At least with the US software distribution, there is NO LaserPrep in
the System 7.0 or 7.0.1 printing software; there is only the
LaserWriter driver.

cmc