Subject: ethertalk phase 2

From: Jim Harmon <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 92 15:15:04 EDT

Is netatalk going to support ethertalk phase 2 in a future release?

[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 92 16:59:43 -0400

> From:    Jim Harmon <[email-masked]>
> To:      [email-masked]

> Is netatalk going to support ethertalk phase 2 in a future release?

Version 1.3 (the version I'd be working on, were I not typing mail)
will support both phase 2 and auto-configuration. We may also
distribute a version of timelord, a much fixed version of pap, and
DDP/IP functionality. I'll let everyone on this list (and probably in
comp.protocols.appletalk) know when I have the sun-only 1.3beta ready
for ftp. Shortly there after, we will have some sort of release, with
which ever other machines where ported during the sun-only beta.

wes

---

From: peter honeyman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 92 16:50:19 -0400

> We may also distribute a version of timelord ...

i have a netatalk timelord server for anyone who wants it.

	peter