Subject: megatron

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 92 13:35:25 +0200

As distributed Netatalk 1.2.1 comes with the utility
MEGATRON. This is used to transform from BinHex or MacBinary
to the netatalk style AppleDouble format. Has someone improved
megatron to do the opposite? In other words:

Does there exist a program called "to-hqx" or "to-macbin"?

Regards,

Harry Schreurs
Oce Nederland B.V.
The Netherlands

---

From: Charles Clark <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 92 19:17:11 EDT

> Does there exist a program called "to-hqx" or "to-macbin"?

I've added the ability to go from the afpd apple-double format to
macbinary.  I link megatron to the name "macbinary" for this.  Going
from binhex to macbinary sort of comes along for free, though I don't
imagine this is too useful for anyone.

If you want the latest megatron without waiting for the whole next
release of netatalk, send mail to [email-masked] and I'll mail you
one.

cmc